Investing over gambling. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:15 PM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

We are not gambling nor investing we are earning.Yes gambling is a addiction but as you find happines in it you should do the work which give happiness but it shouldnot put you in harm .As gamblers lost there money and this due to addiction.Go for investment if you have patience and courage.

Hi My Friend .Honestly, I do not advise anyone to gamble because you may become addicted and lose all your money in one moment, and this is very bad, I prefer to invest in a security site such as the Yobit through which you can make good profits on daily i think. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think gambling is addictive and many people fall in it initially they take it as a fun but as the time passes they become addictive and don't know when to have stop and we should invest so that we can earn easily and most of them lost their everything in gambling.

I think gambling is addictive and many people fall in it initially they take it as a fun but as the time passes they become addictive and don't know when to have stop and we should invest so that we can earn easily and most of them lost their everything in gambling.

4 hours ago, True legend said:

Gambling involves lot of risk and I can't take the risk involved, I am not a risk taker, and again it really against my religion, but I have seen lot of members that have really benefited from gambling ,some actually feed there family members from gambling @Al-mubin

Thsts why it's better to invest and know that by the end of the investment period their will be a profit waiting to earn no matter how small than not having anything @True legend

• +1 1

I absolutely concur with you, companion, you must have a direct not toward gotten dependent on betting similar to the case with rounds of chance where we wager with digital currencies and we can lose them until all we have, this subject is exceptionally fascinating and more here in cryptotalk where we can talk about and offer our thoughts with respect to this issue and will likewise assist numerous with coming to their meaningful conclusion to not get dependent and as you state as opposed to losing all that we can put resources into destinations that are truly worth contributing and acquire automated revenue . Thank you kindly companion for opening this significant point to consider this theme.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is very simple to choose between the two. If you have hard earned money then invest it. If you got illegal or easy money you can go and gamble as much as you like.

Investors should only risks money on positive mathematical expectancy situation.A big difference between investing and gambling is concentration risk.In both gambling and investing is a key principle to minimize the risk while miximizing the reward. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's reality many websites gambling and addict to adopt using their website and provide extra money then they using it and investment many money then they are theft their and go away. 

• +2 1

I would prefer not to go into this sort of illicit benefits, nor would I like to think about the locales you work in and that the chance of losing them is extraordinary

17 hours ago, yurizhirkov said:

I am not a big fan of gambling, not even for a microsecond, so I do not see what will ever make me choose gambling over investment. Also, for me, in Investment you will know that your capital is safe.

The worst thing about gambling is that you can't use experience to earn and you will only be praying for luck which is not too good and that is why I also choose investment over it because with good knowledge about cryptocurrencies you will definitely earn good money from investment.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I need learn about it I think need experience and knowledge must important in this forum.

• +3 1

Various people likewise addicted to When I simply because claim so it definitely allows beneficial activity in addition to heya uncover contentment on there, very well that is certainly legitimate even so the awful area on there is usually after you receive addicted, there are various bettors exactly who eliminate the dollars in addition to houses on account of currently being addicted to poker. Poor people. ought to do what you could have claimed although most of us tend not to management the intellect, they will complete whatsoever to merely the dollars in addition to most of us likewise are not aware of as long as they expend the item with play.

I also suggested that gambling is associated with the society in general but we should take risks of everything that we over come because if you don't have mind to make risk, then i will advise you not to start any gambling indeed, because you will loss your money and your benefit will go for free guys

Investing is better than gambling because gambling causes loss of wealth and gambling thus requires three elements (risk)(considration)(prize)

I prefer investing over gambling. Because investing is a platform where we can learn about the system well and if we study it properly we can find the perfect way of making profit. In gambling its 50:50 chances of losing and earning.

Hello my friend, for me, I liked this forum and I liked this, the type of investment it is wonderful and the field, cryptocurrencies is broad and interesting to work, good and fun at the same time

Yes i like your way of thinking.we should not invest our money on gambling because by gambling we can loose our money instead we should invest money on other websites which can give us hand some profit.

Yes i like your way of thinking.we should not invest our money on gambling because by gambling we can loose our money instead we should invest money on other websites which can give us handsome profit.

I don't know about gambling but I know investment in investment you earn good money but there is also a risk of losing money. 

Hi mate investment over gambling is good to some extent but it's not a good idea, am advicing the members of crypto talk currency forum to try to make research and investigation to be able to have knowledge and experience on a particular aspects of trade in order to make trading and investment yo be able to earn profit and benefits

• +1 1

The investment must be thoughtful, as it will become a gamble if the results and risk are not calculated, and it must not be reckless to put all the money in one place and one payment, but rather it must be divided, diversified and retained a part Gambling must also be calculated, because it depends on luck and not putting all of our possessions into it.

• +3 1

On 8/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

Everything in life involves taking risk, not doing anything is also a risk itself, gambling seems to be justify by many as just another risk, however the better risk to taking after earning from this forum should be a better calculated one such as investing in approved site and yield better.

• +1 1

I agree with you, gambling is a bad thing because it depends on luck only. As for investment and trading, it depends on work and knowledge, and gambling will lose your money. As for investment and trading, if you are good with them, you can win a lot.

Well gambling is trogress and poverty to our wealth, gambling Make a man emty and unused while investment bring profit to someone it also bring creativity ,as a member of this forum will like to entice my fellow friends on picking interest on investment because this will increase your currency.

• +1 1