Is this how we support new members? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

I ama beginner and I really don't know things about this platform, its hard for us the newbies here to be familiarized here in this forum especially if there would be no one who will help us, so as the member of this forum some of us that pro here to help us to get familiar here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We have to support new member. They are confusing when they join here. They faces lots of difficulties and problems. When they ask for help we all need to response them. We have to give react them this is kind of support. This will inspire them to do more good post and better performance.             

The easy and Best ways to support a new bie is to guide them to read the rules and regulations of the forum in the about forum section. Newbies need to know about how the forum is before doing any work here.

Hello my friend, I agree. This supports the members and I can add something which is reading the topic well. If the topic contains useful things, we give evaluations to people who deserve them and support them with a good attachment to their efforts.

We can support newcomers here in different ways. With ideas about their guidelines. By explaining how to post them. How to keep IDs intact. Beware of spammers. There are many more ways we can help newcomers.  With ideas about investment.We can help them.

Edited by Himu__69

I think that enough information is given to junior members in this area. For me I would prefer to have extensive training sessions on the Internet and YouTube so that new members understand their work better.

Yes, you are right. We must support everyone who needs help, especially new members, so that they gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies because many of them do not know anything about it and one of the most important rules of this forum is to help each other

I think it is better that we provide advice to this person before directing negative things to him. We can also recommend that you read the site’s rules and guide him to it. @Al-mubin

This is really hurtful, painful and uncourage.

Although, I've been personally embraced the first time I joined the forum and luckily enough, i was truly guided by some legit senior members here but this really touches my emotions as i didn't expect a senior members to not always foresee the effort of a new member.

Let's please help and guide ourselves in the forum so as to all achieve our aim.

We supposed give them orientation, advice, and lecture then on how to understand crypto it topics and also the way you will give comment 

Hello my dear friend . If you want to support  newbies on 

this platform . There are some different ways .

But the best way to helps them is to spread 

a useful information about what they demand 

which mist important for all

member ( new & old) .

Yes friend you make a good post and you try to make alwaus good post and you did this. Yes friend you said about how to make a post it must be on 100 character ,but some of new mumber make mistake in the posting.so we can tell them how to improve himself. So an other thing you mention we make post on regularly base but i think if we read like new mumber your post then we can learn more about this forum and can take more advantage. 

• +1 1

We can help the new members by publishing the informational posts. By creating the informational and useful topics. Telling them about the rules and regulations of this platform. Can encourage them by giving positive response,if their have some content and related to the topic. Encourage them by motivational stories.

9 hours ago, Adavance said:

I think it is better that we provide advice to this person before directing negative things to him. We can also recommend that you read the site’s rules and guide him to it. @Al-mubin

Yes bro @Al-mubin its true we have to be really lenient to people who make small mistakes so that they can learn. We won't have to give negative reputation just like that its not fair..

We support each other sharing our ideas about crypto currency , something that will make member of the forum gain and earn about crypto currency ,and also giving them positive reputation for them to get motivated and it's also an support for everyone

So said the post create by new member is just for learning purpose but the other person does not feel that the pain of those person who arise the question every on this forum is right to ask question so it is not problem but we should try to give good reaction on the reading the post.

In my opinion, the expert members here must help newcomers and answer their questions about the forum, so that they can understand the basic rules and stay in the forum.  So we must advise the beginners, also provide their support and guide them in the right way.

According to the form, first you have to post 100 but our new friends have a hard time posting 100. Help us with how they can ask questions and increase their capacity so that they can do it properly, then our new friends will find it very useful. And they also have to say that we have a hundred 55100 categories and that it should be in the form, then I would be very good to comment new friends and they will get success here very soon. Thank you very much for reading my comment.

This is true. We must support the new members and not make them take a bad idea of the forum members. We must help every novice, but also the novice should help us and stay in the beginners section for the first time in order to know all the details.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:55 AM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Too bad these things happen, we have to help us no matter what happens, we just have to keep in mind that doubts are there to deal with them, because we must remember that you were once a rookie and for this reason you must respect the new members.

I don't know if this is a reason to accuse other members. We need to have a clean forum, this post was going to be deleted, and perhaps there should be immunity to new members, but if this was the post of this member then I don't get it. I joined Cryptotalk too and many more but we don't make a new post when we enter asking what is this that I joined. 

Your words are correct. We should not be very critical of the new members, as they need support and assistance, and none of us knew everything since he joined the forum.
We have to support each other and have a positive and motivating influence for the new members to work hard and learn in this forum.

• +1 1

The new ones support us without any doubt by placing content that is easy to understand or explicit, because it will never be the same to talk to a person with a lot of knowledge than to talk to a novice, so the best of the case would be to get them to understand us.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

I agree with you dude we should guide new bie on.this forum.then this forum grew more and more if we did these type.of things woth new bie its spoil the reputation of this forum because everyome.who is there for.earning and also.for.learning. so its our duty to give someone the information about this forum

Thanks for sharing information and I am new member and now i am post comments work carried on and some difficult topic see view and many doubts how to comments so some time very difficult position and read senio members comments then get experience and learn in this forum 

• +4 1