Is this how we support new members? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

You have created a very good post for everyone .When a new member creates a post like this, then you should comment like this below his or her post so that he or she can know how to create post and not given him or her negative reputations So that he or she gets a warning point . Rather we should support them and tell all the rules and regulations so that they can benefit from this forum . 

Did i say right ?

• +3 1

yes i agree wlth you we can support the new member in this forum we can told about the rules and regulations of this platform to the new members.

So that they do not make any mistake in the beginning we can help new members by any way we can help them to write useful and in formative post.

We will support them by our advice, by our actions and by our ways in the forum because we want them to follow our foot step for good achievememt. Those that benefit from this forum did good jobs that is why their enjoyed the forum.

I completely agree with you my friend. That was an unfair behaviour by our members. As he is a newbie he asked a genuine question. Maybe he dont know about cryptotalk. Instead of giving negative reaction we must encourage them by giving the information he wants.

Yes that is a good idea. We want to help the new members. They don't know anything. We want to understand those people and we give them to encourage and support them. It is very helpful for those people. If they did mistake we want to help them. We want motivate those people. 

There is basic information that all beginners should know before starting their Joyner in this forum ,so we had a duty to support him and direct him properly .i think so many newcomers may not create the too generic posts .

We will support them by our advice by our actions and guide them to the rules of publishing ,not to give them negative reaction that may lead to their frustration .we were akk beginners and with the helo we become experts .

You are right that we have to support the beginners and new members of the forum as they do not know how to get started in the forum.  We have to help beginners and give them advice.

• +3 1

This is a great question for new members What i learned by working here According to that I want to say If you do not know the question of answer So you posts and read it Hopefully this will make them understand a lot And that good performances 

• +4 1

I have read one full day by all the things in this forum and get in to the track but I could expect everyone could do that and have that much effort to learn more by they will rather aks question saying help me and teach me which I think is wrong from my prospective. 

Well I don't give negative reputation to any member especially newbie as it will discourage them I justignore the post but it better to make post . going to like what we comment, and in that sense it can give us a bad reaction. But if we do things right, we don't have to worry. 

It is really sad dear we should be kind and  facilitator towards others and this act of humbleness shows that we are having something in our senses. And honestly speaking it is really bad idea for the brand new members to put a post at this early time. First we should give some time to ourselves to understand this forum and let begin.

Every one in this world does not came with already knowledge he will gave to teach I also not still now have not much information about this I am learning.

It is really a shameful act that our mate doing I also credit to the mate who describe the brand new worker.

It is the responsibility of every single member of the cryptotalk that, should support and gave pieces of advices which contain information knowledge to the newbies. However they can servive easily 

You are saying well we should always support the newbies . As a beginner we also don.t know about crypto everything was unfamiliar to us we should never forget  our period of newbie and always support the members 

All beginners should know before starting their journey in this forum, where they must read the forum rules well and then read some of the topics published in the beginners section, in order to avoid such meaningless comments and avoid repeating questions, and thus increase duplicate posts. 

We should all help the new members. It is our responsibility to give good reputations to their good posts, to follow them. In addition, seniors should come forward to solve any problem they may have. This will encourage newcomers to work.

This is really heart breaking and not good to demotivate the newbies. You must have to think it before doing this, but if you really dislike the post suggest and tell him or her some good ideas but don't do this

Friend, I think this happens because many people who know how the forum works, try to cheat us since many of these users are experts in the forum, so we must also know how to identify those who try to cheat or pretend they do not know the forum when they are experts, and certainly support the new ones.

If it becomes something debatable, since perhaps one as a user is on the defense due to the fact that there are too many publications that currently maintains a topic like this, which do not comply with 100 characters, but it is something that we could analyze, since in Another time I made the comment about this type of problem, in the newcomers, since in this case it is a person or colleague who has just joined, and in a certain way it could be passable, but there are people who already have time and experience and even They ask these kinds of questions or create these kinds of themes, then it is already something that if you could react with a negative point.
It should be noted that this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their opinion.

We should share our experience and knowledge with the forum.  If we can make useful posts through our knowledge and experience then new members will benefit from the post. As a result we will be able to gain good reputation and support new members to do well.

On 02/08/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

That's really sad to hear about, we should always welcome the beginners with warm Hearts. Giving negative reactions will degrade the new members and make them quit.

• +1 1

Я новичок в этом форуме но с криптой связан уже какое то количество времени. Я не использую отрицательные оценки в адрес новичков и если могу ему помочь то по возможности объясню ему эту тему, надеюсь это правило скоро войдет здесь как за правило

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Hello my dear friend :

First of all I would like to say thank you for your service. I appreciate your work and yeah you are right I am also a beginner at here but everytime I expect help from the seniors but not get but now your post will help a lot to the seniors members. 

Thanks for sharing your unique information.