Is this how we support new members? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

I am telling those who are new to this forum, they may not know much about this forum, those who are seniors in this forum, if you post in the forum with experience from them, it becomes much easier in their field. If you want to work in this forum, you have to be interested, and the posts they will make, the posts will be 100/120 words. Don't make any wrong posts, you have to make useful posts, you have to highlight the content.

Actually it is better to encourage we the new members of this great forum so that we can grow together. As a new member if we are not encouraged, it will not make us to enjoy our stay at the forum and if members are not many it will not make the forum lively.

• +1 1

When you are newbies in the forum you will face many problem. Its hard to understand everything in first. Most of the new members of this forum doesnt follow the rules and regulations. Their comment is not related to post and hundred character minimum. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Take advice from seniors. 

• +4 1

Yes we should support the new members by tell them the rules and regulations guiding this forum so to avoid scammers and to avoid been block of this useful forum

There are some aspect in which forum supports its newbie

Knowledge about the forum

Security providance

Easy and simple in use

And also speed and reliability.

Every newbie in this forum have freedom to post but they must understand rules and regulation of the forum before posting anything here so as to avoid getting negative reaction from other member as well as warning point from the admin.

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Exactly mate,I actually came across a post like that when I saw that comment I was moved because I did not expect any member to talk down on anyone like that afterall we are all here to learn and to learn we all need to start from somewhere so please let's all follow the rules and regulation we are all one here.

Good day every one.we should give guidance to our fellows and new friends.we should share our good experience of our work with others so that they get guidance from our experience.

• +3 1

I don't know anyone who joins forums and jumps into a random thread and asks what a <postname entry> is. In my opinion, this deserves a negative reaction, which is not a problem at all. This member should complete the first 100 posts and whether he follows the rules and acts like an authoritative member of the forum or does whatever he wants and doesn't care about anything but getting. Money with minimal effort.

• +5 1

On 8/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Of course you are right but even if you are a bigginer should be able write up to 100 characters because that is the rules of the forum,so if you can't write up to that extent then it shows you cannot work in the forum, thanks.

• +2 1

We can help newcomers here by first guiding them on the rules of the platform. What kind of post should be made here, and what kind of post should not be made, and the second is that we should follow them, and like their posts.

Yes, of course we should support the new member and encourage them to work here for 10 days comfortably and after that get their We should eat them well and tell them that there is no spelling mismatch here, do not copy paste and avoid scammers There are people like the waist that can trap new members in their net, who should avoid me and not make mistakes here 

Juniors are like brothers. When they make account and join the forum they don't know how to do posts what kind of posts should be done if anyone do some kind of post that are not according to rule seniors should guide him and not report his account. 

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Dear sir @Moontong, I am new here in this platform. At first I was very worried, I did not know anything about this forum. But senior helped a lot. Newcomer should give a chanse. I glad, you shared thoughts with us. Thank you very much. 🤗

I totally agree with you that we should help each other because the forum will be better and increasing value. It is very sad to see that new member rated with negative rates just because he asked what is cryptotalk.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Hey Mate. Very informative post for me and All newbies at this platform should uphold new members.when anybody start any new work than senior individuals ought to like them by giving them due standing which the new individuals deserve.so in remuneration of their work we should offer standing to them.

As a new beginner the first time you come into this forum you will get confused and stuck about the forum and you are free to ask question because this is a forum but sometimes we should consider a newbie if found violating any rules we should try to correct their mistakes rather than giving them too much negative rating and eventually it can affect his or her account.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Much appreciated. Sure it's dismal on the grounds that that part just asked what is crypto talk that is certainly not a terrible post... I think they evaluated him with many negative responses since he composed a short post! We could simply clarify posting rules, his another part and he has just 2 posts that imply he thinks nothing about this discussion.

I think we should have a pre written message and whenever we find a new member doing any mistakes we should copy and paste that message into his inbox

Yes we have to support our newbie mates.  We have to our knowledge that can help newbie . Trying to point out all rules and regulations of this will helps them to perform well and can contribute quality content from there sides

I think when all the new members read the platform guidelines very well that should help in reducing the high rate of unnecessary mistakes, you don't need to make a very large content of post, but always make your posts more meaningful and helpful.

great that you decided to create this topic.  here beginners will find everything they are interested in and need.  Thank you for that.  I wish you success.

newbie should be given word of encouragement on there comment made at least with neutral or +1 like so that they will be motivated in crypto. Please we should endeavour to encourage  ourselves in order to move forward together 

That what they did is wrong because if they know that he did not do it on purpose and that person who asked the same thing as you was wrong, why give him negative evaluations if we know that he did not do it with bad intentions or to copy there what we should have fact is to tell him well to erase because he was wrong not to throw him or give him negative evaluations because there it is like they bombed the poor kid that is my opinion on that subject that happened with that boy we should have helped him instead of the other way around.

• +1 1

I am agree with you i am also new member and i request you all to support junior because they have so many expectations from senior members so in this case if don't support us than please don't give us negative reputation remember that you all started with Zero and know you are senior member so remember your time and support us. 

Being a senior member you should advise us if we don't follow your advice than its your right to give us negative reputation or report our accounts

please read it and remember your time