Is this how we support new members? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Yes, it is unfair to this negative evaluation, as we are all beginners and the novice person has very superficial knowledge and does not have information about this new hypothetical world, so in this case we must help and advise him before evaluating the negative or expelling it and banning it, and in this way the forum rises and becomes more widespread.

Yes, I totally agree with you. We need to support and encourage new members. If a new member makes a mistake, we as a responsible member should ask him to correct his mistake and persuade him to act in accordance with the rules of this forum. We should use the negative feedback on scammers or old members but also confirm well what could be the reason for the mistake. We should share our experience with new members joining the forum. To increase the knowledge of new members so that they can quickly benefit from this forum.

• +1 1

You are directly about this individual will feel disappointed with this negative standing and it appears to be that he is a tenderfoot and doesn't know a lot of data about coding and the technique for distributing in the discussion, so we had an obligation to help him and direct him appropriately.

yes new members like me need the maximum supports they could get in this forum like giving good advice or not to give negative reaction to thier post. If any newbie do post a useless content we must give warning so that they can correct the mistake.

As a member of this forum is our responsibilty to guide and support eachother especially the newbies,but it's quite sad and unfortunate that some of us do give the newbies some negative reputations because of the little mistakes they made,instead if correcting and guiding them,and we know clearly that when the moderators sees any negative reputations they'll assum the posts the person is making is not useful and end up giving them warning points,so i suggest we encourage one another always,and try to correct ourselves when we make mistakes

• +1 2

We should advantage every one other essentially totally the amateurs of the gathering. consent to us impeccably like them about the hardware they don't recognize now and agree to them sidestep with assets they feel like to know.

@Calvinpriva you're post is good and you can tell us about all the details about the crypto.  And i see your posts are full of knowledge and information for beginners.  Please tell me the registration rule when we comolete 100 comments first. How we will continue our work?  ✋🏿

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Hey buddy, I am also a newbie but I am disheartened after seeing this. Newbies should read rules and regulation of this platform first and should study some topics of seniors to know how to work on this platform.

You have spoken very well my friend and these are certainly very good motivate to motivate me and every new member. Whenever a new member comes on this platform, it is the responsibility of all junior and senior members to explain and explain to him how to work on this platform. One advantage of this will be that he will not be discouraged at all and we should also avoid giving him negative reputations. When we give him positive reputations, he will be more motive and will try to do his work in the more better way.

We must help some of us all, especially beginners, so that they do not make mistakes because we all were there to advise us when we entered the forum, and we should not be skimpy in telling anyone about information about the forum and how it works on this platform

Friends, I totally agree with you. We should help our beginners. We should support them in difficult times. If they have any questions about the platform, let them know. We must tell them according to the rules of this forum so that they do not violate these rules and become bands.

Although i was on a same page as this guy i searched throughly rather than asking questions as i would knew thats gonna atleast happen into me so i wouldn't recommend to do such things like these but i would still support new people into the forum(i just hope they dont mess up even worse.)

When we spent lot time on forum and with seniors kind informations then we become able to help the upcoming juniors in many respects as we can aware them about the forum rules and activity and convey them the process of working here and how they can prevent themselves from getting warn or ban. We can taught them from initial 100 posts to all others ways which proof best for those people.

They should avoids these acts:

Copy paste.

Any Cheating process.

Post own useful thoughts.

React to posts accourding to its stuff.

Yes you are right dear firstly we should welcome the new members I think. We should appreciate the new members and say you the forum rules and we can earn here by making useful post. So it is I think every useful method.

• +1 1

I concur with you 100 percents. We should help each other on the grounds that the discussion will be better and expanding esteem. It is dismal to see that new part evaluated with negative rates since he asked what is cryptotalk with few characters!

Thanks for this, we need more of your type on this platform, you are not thinking of yourself alone but you care for us (newbie) that's the best thing to do. Keep it up our able senior.

Yes this forum is very useful I think here we can support each other because we are all friends here. So I think we should do it and never think wrong about anyone. Respected the new one and tell it about the forum. No one expert from monther born. 

• +1 1

Being supportive and accommodating is very key anywhere we found ourselves. It is very important to be tolerant and accept each other's differences in other to live in harmony and grow together. My take. 

All I can say about this is for the begginers to not cone through all this things we have to be careful of what we do,we have to abide by the rule of the platform to get us out of this problem I think that will be the better thing by abiding the rules

Sorry mate, I really fill your pains, honestly is unideal to make such reaction on post of the newbies, It will be even be better to leave it than to make negative reactions. Most of the newbies send comments without glancing through thinking it will only be visible only by the creator. Let encourage then so that they will fill the same pleasure with us.

• +1 1

Whenever you join this platform, first of all read its rules and regulations and then start working here and first complete your 100 posts within 1 week.We need to provide more knowledge on the post above which we also comment. So that it is easy for new members and can gain a lot of knowledge.

• +1 1

Dear friends you are right that we should help the new members because doing this they become confident and they do the posts very well.

Human beings can sometimes be very cruel to this poor user who gave warning points only by having two posts, I think it is very good, he could simply have been warned they do not explain the rules either this is my humble opinion
A big hello to the entire community and good luck and great winnings

The question is a very important one for a biginner. What so ever a biginner ask,we should all considered it as problem he want to work on.we should come together and support him with positive answers as a family. We become family and friends here in respective of our deference and region.

This is a good point raised and i am very impressed with your observation on this matter. We just have to pardon ourselves and accommodate ourselves to this forum. Though i can't totally blame those that reacted on this member post with a negative reaction because perhaps dey felt a person that wanted to join this forum shoud have perhaps have little knowledge on the forum before joining. But still, let's try to please accept ourselves in peace.