Is this how we support new members? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Yes we should support the newbies and we must motivate the newcomers with good and positive reputations instead of negative reputation. If we give negative reputation continuously it will lead to losing their confidence. But we should bring confidence among them as we are experienced in this platform. 

On 8/2/2020 at 11:55 AM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

The thing is to collaborate, it is not fair that a comment outside the real or exact knowledge is valued negative, taking into account that we were all newbies at some time and we can make a comment that is not entirely accurate.

• +2 1

Those who are new here may make a little mistake because they have no idea about crypto here and are working here to know the cryptocurrency so I think what you said we need to support them and give them guidance on how they will work here.  They will one day do something good here like you

I think the same as your friend, for me, they should not have given warning points because it was just beginning and it was new and if it is new and you know it, do not give warning points, just add another comment explaining why it is now To know what happened to the boy or girl, the -2, -3, -4 drops a lot, I hope it has remained the same and that is why we always have to help each other and more among the newbies.

• +2 1

I must admit that your post catches my eyes. If greater percentage of members in this community should reason like this, i believe here will soon be second to none. We are here to learn and earn, and we can easily achieve this by being our brothers keeper by helping each other to grow. A tree doesn't make a forest! so, we need one another in this journey.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Hello mate, it will be a very bad experience for someone who lack experience on something and then try to ask about that thing but get negative reactions on the question, we all know that when someone make a post less than one hundred characters should be given negative reputation for the post but this guy is a brand new member that needs guidance and decide to ask something important but many members here decided to rate him bad which is not encouraging to be sincere, most of us here also heard posts that suppose to be given a bad reputation when we are new here but we were considered because we are new, please let try to encourage our new members not to discourage them with negative reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

A beginner need some support for stay in forum.They need some guide and right direction.Who have many experience in forum they can support beginner by inform him the rules regulation about forum.

Perhaps some members gave him a negative reputation because he did not enter and read the forum rules before starting work here, but your opinion is that we support these new members is right and that can be done by providing links to the rules for them to enter and read

I agree that We should be supportive to all newbies amd shouldn't be harsh with them as you mentioned above abiut the posts of a newbie and negative reputation on it.As a responsible member it is our ethical duty to teach our juniors and tell them the right way of doing work.And If they repeat the same mistake again and again and don't take your advice serious then It is your right to discourage his useless posts by giving negative reputation But firstly try to teach them about the forum amd its rules and regulations.

• +2 1

You are right because we should support newbies on this forum. If they make a mistake or create a post less than 100 letter then we can tell them about this in the reply to the topic. Reporting a profile in the first mistake is not a good option.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Hello dear you are absolutely right I am strongly agree with your point of view. Although he violated rule of the forum by posting comment with less than 100 characters. We should guide these type of new members and teach them rules of the forum and ask them to to follow the rules.

It is good to stay positive in whatever we do. We should know that we are all one family here. Therefore, it is better we support the new members to develop and understand what is unclear to them, rather than throwing back their questions with negetivity.

New members should be welcomed here very friendly because we are in this forum in order to be proud with the forum but not to hurt anyone. 

On 8/2/2020 at 5:42 PM, Moontong said:

I was a beginner before and I really don't know things about this platform, I know that its hard for the newbies here to be familiarized here in this forum especially if there would be no one who will help them, so as the member of this forum I want to help other people to get familiar here, even though he replied unrelated post to my content, I am still willing to help him about the forum. 

We should help each other especially all the newbies of the forum. Let us just understand them about the things they don't know here and let them help with things they want to know.

Yes agreed you want to help we the newbies, but the reply you are suppose to write here is suppose to be in form of guidance. Guidance in the sense that you post in a manner that you want to help and guides the newbies reading your comment, the guidance suppose to start from here. You are welcome once again, and thanks for being there for the newbies.

We the newbies really need your help, most especially on the following: 1. How to get much reputations on our post. 2.how to be safe from scammers 3.how to earn much money 4.the difference between the currencies and l lastly, 5. How to strictly follow the rules. Thanks for the guide, and don't forget to give me ❤️💓

• +2 1

We can help new people as well as more than a more than one, we can post in the way we understand for what we can understand for it as it is possible to help them in such a way that we can help them through many ways

• +1 1

Thanks my friend on this subject, I agree with you in it, especially from I from new members in this forum, and of course everybody who helps us our help and direct to the positive road in the subject of subjects and comments.

• +2 1

I was a beginner before and I really don't know things about Crypto talk. If anyone newly joined this form and don't know how to create proper post. We should help each other because the forum will be better and increasing value.

• +2 1

My friend, we all need to support new members in the crypto forum.  However, new members of the crypto forum should be well-versed in the rules of the crypto forum. I advise you to be careful about crypto. This crypto forum is a blessing for all of us.  This is a great forum.  Thank you, thank you all crypto members.

• +2 1

Hello friend, if the newbie don't know about thia platform it is hard time for new member it is good thing we help the new member for share experience with new member.support each other it is easy to work here .

You can help the new members by posting your content and by replying their topics. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

I agree with you, we must help each other to develop our skills and also let the new member like learn more about the forum and rules, he get that by practice in the first 100 topic or comments

We must advantage each one other mainly completely the newbies of the forum. accede to us perfectly appreciate them about the equipment they don't distinguish at this point and accede to them evade with possessions they feel like to know.

I am totally agree with this.we should support the new members. 

Because they are new of this platform. And there are many new

members who break tge rules and regulation and create some

useless topics. But when we should support them,reacting the

usefull post then they expert to find new topic. 

Thank you.

@Calvinpriva Obviously its true that we should support new members in this forum, the rules are already being analyzed on "About forum" section but reading and understanding well the forum rules and regulations itself its not an easy task especially to newbies so we need to support them to achieve our goals and also to survive for a long-term as forum members

download (20).png

• +2 1