Is this how we support new members? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

HiYou are correct my companion and I am with you. We can't pass judgment on novices or novices here doing that method of posting that isn't keeping the guidelines then for them to comprehend this gathering so well they pose inquiries like that thus, we encountered individuals as opposed to giving him a terrible standing or negative answer we should offer him some guidance that he/she can apply on this discussion since above all else we are for the most part apprentices here fool in this forum.thanks

Every newbie have many problems is this forum because its not easy in the beginning so we have to help each other jst dont have to give bad reputation for their mistake we have to show thm the right way first 

I do not like the method of spoon feeding. I can support new members but not like the way of supporting them because they are asking what is cryptotalk? You can answer it on your own. Website says "Cryptotalk.org  makes post, earn bitcoins" in this you will get idea of what is cryptotalk. If you still understand. You can read the rules and regulations to know how this forum works. Do not depend to others answer your question which you can answer it by yourself. Just insert effort for yourself

I very much agree with you, they were very hard on that person, personally I am also a novice but I was lucky to have a friend who taught me how to handle myself and guided me a lot and this person may not have had the luck of having someone to guide you on this issue, I think you have to discourage people, have a little more patience and not give them warning points because they see that you do not meet the requirements
we must help each other, all work together

• +3 1

We must be supportive with everyone here . Everyone's views, opinions, knowledge are different . We all belong to different part of the world . It takes time to be familiar with new environment and work . In such cases, we must encourage them towards creating more useful posts . Negative ratings will degrade their reputation as well their self esteem if working . We must give suggestions before pulling them down . 

• +1 1

I'm also  new  here  I'm trying to  follow  the  rules  and  regulations  of crypto in positive  sense  without  disturbing  anybody . I would  love  to  here  it's an amazing  place  to  communicate  with  others  ideas .. I  want  to  learn  more  and more . 

We must treat beginner with the equivalent sense like all and sundry and I am a beginner as well but I assume this is a blunder by this member. I don't sense someone does that without annoying to imp the forum. You don't try anywhere and reach with communication and password and you hypocrisy understand could you repeat that? this is about. But as it was first he shouldn't catch negative reactions but conceivably inquire him nicely to understand the rules.

6 hours ago, Sumi Khatun said:

@Calvinpriva I do not know this community accepts my idea or not but I think it will be really the best if forum compels newcomers to read forum rules before a Sign Up. It can be done just like as user agreements and rules can be displayed in the Sign Up form. In this way, I think so many newcomers may not create the too generic posts.  

•  

@Sumi Khatun Why not?! Moderators for this community they always listen to their members opinions, if the opinions will have benefits to the forum and to other members, they may accept it. Displaying the rules of the forum in signing up is a good idea because every member who joins the forum will read them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you want to help the begginers the create for them useful, beneficial and good contents so that they can easily learn about the cryptotalk throughly. And I will do them a suggestion to work hard and learn from the seniors members also. In this way you can easily work at this forum. 

I totally agree with you, I think that you should be a bit tolerant with new people since out there they do not know the rules well and it is difficult for them to write or express themselves, instead of giving them negative points you should help them and explain things about this forum

I share your pinion friend! We must support those who work hard in the forum and value them according to the valuation they deserve. There are many users who are very professional when it comes to publishing! It is all a period of time to improve.

You are absolutely right, and I think everyone here who already has a little experience, can already help newbies instead of criticizing or judging, because we must remember that everyone was a beginner, as well as someone helped us, we have to help too , and be understandable because everyone has a certain amount of time to learn.

Im here to help users and search for the answers of my questions. Here in cryptotalk we are free to ask questions and i like the way they react to a new member also i dont like to give negative reputation to people because it will make them feel bad. We are here to support each other not to make members leave forum.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:55 AM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum!

I agree with you, I do not think that a new member has done it badly, we should be more aware of this, so we would avoid losing new users, many times those same people do not know the rules of the forum, and one of the objectives of the forum is to treat all participants in it with respect regardless of rank...

• +1 1

I went through this problem, but I avoided it by reading the forum rules,and regulations,guidelines, members' topics, experience, and I benefited a bunch.

Regarding this matter, it would have been better for them to explain its meaning. It is a question that is not an insult to ask about the forum, and since the member is a beginner, this is normal because he tries to explore the forum and gather information that will help him in dealing and working in the forum. But what I noted is that some people approached this as an insult. We have to cooperate, because none of us takes anything from the other.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 8/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

This is a very important post or topic you brought here, is better to help and guide them here, given them negative reputation would will discourage them from participating in this forum, please we should assist them so that we can achieve all our goals, Thank you

I completely agree with you, and in my opinion, it was better to go through the path of awareness and refer to it by clarifying the mistake and correcting it so that it does not fall into it again and reminding him of the points of successful work with my sincere respect for everyone

Consider the reason for the hostility initially or against someone until some members have left behind a positive evaluation of the comments in their posts.

• +3 1

Beginners in crypto must be taught and not be bullied or reported by anyone or by giving a bad rating. We all went from 0 knowledge. We should help each other especially the beginners. If we saw a post by someone who has a high rank here that has a non sense post, that's the one we should give a bad rating.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The person should have reviewed past topics before asking. There are lots of topics in this forum that talk about that. I think as a beginner, you should go through all the topics first before asking any questions.

• +5 1

Well I don't give negative reputation to any member especially newbie as it will discourage them I just ignore the post but it better to make post with useful and meaningful post in order to avoid getting negative reputation from others

• +2 1

It is really sad to give a negative reputation to newbies because he can be banned and never use the forum again, instead we should alert him to fix this problem

• +1 1
  • +3 1