Is this how we support new members? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

yes, new member don't have knowledge so we should help, that give some guidance to newbies so stating the forum rules or ask him to see the rules

• +1 1

I think that beginner must have read the rules of the forum and the first warning point is not usually followed by any action so there is no problem it's just a procedure to keep the forum going

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I want to help other people to get familiar here, even though he replied unrelated post to my content, I am still willing to help him about the forum. 

Hello friend you are absolutely correct, i am a beginner i don't know everything about crypto talk but all the knowledge i got was from this forum and of course with the help of senior members helping to clear my doubts, i am very thankful to those friends. I got a good welcome to this forum because of their good mentality it built a good impression on my mind when i joined crypto talk. So i think every new member should get a good welcome to this crypto family which would very much help the growth of the forum

• +1 1

We need to work on cryptocurrencies to help each other. If I help my friends with this, they will also be encouraged and able to post well so that they can be financially self-sufficient.So we should always support newcomers and tell them how to succeed so I say it's important for newcomers to help us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The truth is that it is very admirable that there are many people whostill retain their place of solidarity, there are many newbies that we are here to learn, that we need clarification of doubts and i am glad to know that there are people like you who are willing to help us learn more about the cryptographic world and learn much more about the "Cryptotalk" forum

THANKS FRIEND.

• +1 2

Good morning my friends, I really agree with the publication reflected here, as in every sector of life here in cryptotalk new people who arrive can also be given opportunities, as long as they are serious, responsible and do not disrespect this great family. Regardless of the fact that when users arrive here they must worry about searching and finding out what the forum rules are, we must provide strong support to each of them, to prevent them from doing things that violate the rules, so that this great forum keep growing, we must win in good users and we will achieve it. Let's publish the site's rules a thousand times, and we have to alert everyone we manage to bring to this great family with this issue.
nice weekend for everyone.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

Before starting the forum, all beginners should know where they must read the forum rules properly and then read some of the topics published in the initial section to avoid such nonsense and avoid repeated questions, and thus ban their owners.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think some members react without understanding any situation. Because he hasn't created the post to harass or intentionally small. He is a newbie and he needs to learn about new topics. It's our duty to show them the way towards Crypto World. So this was really an unsatisfactory work done by the users. Please try to help the beginners by giving and replying them with relevant topics. 

• +2 2

@Calvinpriva while i do understand your post and do believe we should support new members, this particular example is where i side with the opposite, because him asking what is cryptotalk means that he didn't try to even read about the forum or see the posts in the about section, i would presume he just came here because he heard there's a way to earn money from this forum, so yes helping new members is what we should do, but ignorant members aren't a good addition to the forum's community

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

1 hour ago, ETheHedgehog said:

@Calvinpriva while i do understand your post and do believe we should support new members, this particular example is where i side with the opposite, because him asking what is cryptotalk means that he didn't try to even read about the forum or see the posts in the about section, i would presume he just came here because he heard there's a way to earn money from this forum, so yes helping new members is what we should do, but ignorant members aren't a good addition to the forum's community

I understand you brother @ETheHedgehog but at least he would be given a second chance because there are no detailed explanations for cryptotalk but there are rules. So not every new member will understand cryptotalk by reading the forum rules alone, which is why I said we would give him detailed information about Cryptotalk as he asked and then explain to him about the rules of the forum but not to give him negative reactions without any support.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, we have to support and assist the new and new members of the forum and not welcome them with bad reputations.  The beginners do not know anything about the forum and the rules, so we have to guide the beginners in the forum and make them read the rules and abide by them and they will be thankful to us, but if they continue to violate the rules on purpose, we have to report them.

• +3 1

While I agree with the sentiment that we shouldn't threat newbies like nothing and  actually be kind and offer help to them I'm not completely convinced that is one of those cases, he asked one of the most basic of questions that's has been answered a ton in this forum so for me at least I'm not as bold to say he's post farming but I don't think he actually read the rules in the first place and the reaction of the other users is expected maybe a little bit harsh yeah but I don't think we should use this as an example of the forum being unnecessarily bad to new users.

• +3 1

It is very true what you have said, I think that is why it is always useful that the platform shows you the reputation of the user who created the answer, the number of posts that he has made and the classification of the member is very important for those who have more time being considerate and tolerant of the newer

Your right dear friend giving bad reaction to a new members isn't a good idea at all we should try as much to support them in all aspect, this person is a newbie and has no knowledge about the forum and he innocently asked a question to acquire more knowledge, atleast his question should have been answered without giving him a bad reaction.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Moontong said:

I was a beginner before and I really don't know things about this platform, I know that its hard for the newbies here to be familiarized here in this forum especially if there would be no one who will help them, so as the member of this forum I want to help other people to get familiar here, even though he replied unrelated post to my content, I am still willing to help him about the forum. 

We should help each other especially all the newbies of the forum. Let us just understand them about the things they don't know here and let them help with things they want to know.

totally agree with your opinion there are many who are already experienced and literally fly but in the same way there are new members like me and I'm from venezuela where the internet is terrible but everything is done to get extra money to survive in this country The idea of the forums is that topics of interest to all come up or simply doubts that any of us could clarify for the benefit of all I think

• +1 1

7 hours ago, norbercripto said:

I did not receive negative reactions, practically. but what you say about how to receive a new forum user is a great truth. I support that you should internalize yourself about the issues you address, but helping new people is always positive.

I believe that if we make comments with respect and answering the subject in question, we do not have to receive negative reactions from anyone. I also think that since there are many people here, some are not going to like what we comment, and in that sense it can give us a bad reaction. But if we do things right, we don't have to worry

• +1 1

Indeed, it is really sad when you see someone who does not know what to do so he poses a question, and instead of receiving answers to this question, he was rejected and warned.
We must be merciful to those who are in the beginning.
I think that each of us has an obligation to the other, which is to help and support him in such matters. For example, it was possible to address this person calmly and teach him what he is ignorant of so that he is encouraged and continued.
This is our duty to each other.
We all were this person at the beginning of our knowledge of the forum.
Good article, my friend and great job.

In fact, it's very sad! Because, after all, he is a beginner, and I am sure that the dislikes were put by the same beginners. And I believe that we should treat everyone with respect, and not be such hypocrites. We all need to treat newcomers well, and teach them to be professionals in their field!

• +5 1

It is completely motivational words but I am feeling sad why people give negative reputation and hurt them. I think if you do not give guideline to the new members so avoid to give negative reputation and give  time the new members to become a successful members. I hope when they learn it will get good reputation. 

Senior member should support the new members by helping to understand the crypto topics  and providing relevant informative topics which help the new members to get more knowledge about crypto.

I am new here and in starting  i don't know what i am doing on this platform but with the passage of time i learn about this forum when i gain knowledge by reading the posts of seniors. Their post have much information and is very helpful for me.  Juniors can success if they work under the supervision of seniors. 

Day to day seniors make the posts in beginners section only for the help of juniors. They done good, i appreciate to all.  

I have seen many post like that all the time specially from newbie they need to collect post and earn token without care about the quality of post and talk with others users and discuss with them,and the bad thing they have a big numbers of reaction 

i do not understand the motive for the hostility that some contributors maintain towards the beginners or against anybody till they hold returned the fantastic assessment of comments on their posts.

Hello hope you are fine and well .

Finally i saw a post for supporting beginners , thank you for posting this. I am also a beginner and i started it today my opinion is that we need to post some guide for them and motivate them for this forum.