Is this how we support new members? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

This is not a good way to treat the begiinner and I would not like that if I was in this member position. But we have to give reason to the people that dislike because this member joined Cryptotalk without any idea. How is you do that? You do not know that you register at cryptotalk and your first comment is to ask that on any post you find? It is a very bad way to begin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Perhaps some members gave him a negative reputation because he did not enter and read the forum rules before starting work here, but your opinion is that we support these new members is right and that can be done by providing links to the rules for them to enter and read

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me, I provide all the facilities for new beginners within the forum, as I support and encourage them by giving them positive points because these conversations will encourage them to continue. Honestly, it is very bad to give the negative plague to the new member because it does not announce anything as we were previously. That is what you say is correct and we are sure of Everyone is given the opportunity for newcomers whose participation does not exceed 50

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, you are right about this thing that makes it give a negative reputation even a little to any new member who feels frustrated and unwilling to complete his work here in this forum, so we must support any new person who joins us and give him the main steps to start without any frustration

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

You are right thats is really very unfair situation for the beginners, because different from did unfair to them, it also reduce number of new registered and forum reputation also, so when give negative reputation we must look who has been post.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Newbies in this forum are our Juniors and since we know that then we don't have to punish them if they make common mistakes instead of giving them negative reaction i think quoting them to make corrections to them will be much better because that is the way they can learn easier as negative reaction make some give up and leave the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We must treat beginner with the same respect like everyone and I am a beginner too but I think this is a mistake by this member. I don't think someone does that without trying to troll the forum. You don't go somewhere and register with email and password and you can't read what this is about. But because it was early he shouldn't get negative reactions but perhaps ask him nicely to read the rules.

• +1 1

I personally believe the  same as you said we should send that person a message explaining  the deails of the forum as the person who have reffered that newbie must haven't  told these things that is why they are having these issues.

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Yes you are right we need to help new member by giving proper instruction about the forum and solve their problem about this forum i am new member and just start today i make a post and many member give me good advice so thanks for supporting . MY topic please check it out ,

And as for @Moontong you are doing great work keep making good posts and help the beginner members .

Definitely we should tell them how to use this forum. But it also his responsibility that he should read the rules and regulations. And one of that rules is that post should be minimum of 100 latters. And he can know about crypto talk by reading all pinned posts. 

At the same time we should also helo new members that how to use this forum. 

• +1 3

Yes this very important that we must create post which the beginner can easily understand about the site . Because a new member doesn't know how to work on this site, in which style the post to be delivered.  And following the rules and earn money for.

On 8/3/2020 at 5:20 PM, mhmd7 said:

When I see a mistake from one of the members I inform him within the comments that he made a mistake and I do not give him a negative evaluation, especially since he is a beginner. If he was old I would have given him a negative evaluation.

I have the same opinion with you. Rather than give negative evaluation, why don't we try to comment and inform the OP about rules of the games, and perhaps he could edit his questions, make it longer and more valuable for the readers. Nobody is perfect in this world, people make mistakes, especially newbies. If old members do the mistake, then we can give harder warning.

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, Moaz said:

I totally agree with you, we should help the new members of the forum and not give them a negative reputation randomly because they will feel despair and leave CryptoTalk and this is bad, for me I try as much as possible not to give any negative reputation especially to beginners in the first 50 posts

@Moaz its true that we need to help out the noob member if they face any problem but look the member contents said what is cryptotalk.. Also he didnt follow out the rule that a post should contain 100 character and its mean he didnt read the forum rule first Which is his mistake.. Again its easy to understand that cryptotalk is a crypto  currency discussion forum becuase when you open this forum you can see only crypto related post                     

• +1 2

On 8/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!

I agree with you, my friend. I hope everyone will remember their past and their questions in their beginnings here in this forum. We were all beginners and needed to ask questions in order to learn how to get started properly. A good member bids new members to fixed topics that contain rules and regulations for writing in this forum. The old member should provide advice and guidance to the new member.

• +1 1

Yes you are right brand new members must be given a chance to understand this forum first and then continue this is extremely negative to give him warning points

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

The new members or the newbies in the crypto talk platform can be supported in many ways. First of all they can search in the beginners forum for topics that are for the beginners. This way they will be able to to graft the basics concepts on the cryptotalk platform.

• +1 1

This is it encouraging, we were all once a bigginner , we are not born in the forum, no matter how good we are today, we were also depending on someone or something articles to make sure we are this good today, so let be helpful to each other , and try to make things easy for one another 

I agreed with your statement mate. We should help the newcomers respectly and share our helpful posts on them also give them good reputation points randomly. If we not do this, they will leave on cryptotalk and they wrote reviews of this forum very badly. Always support and encourage new members to work here long period. 

❤❤DROP ME ON LIKES❤❤

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i also noticed this negative spamming on new members many times , it is true they broke the rules but don't tell me that any of you never did that when you were a newbie , this new member not even wrote 5 posts and tried to understand the rules but maybe he just didn't know where to find them and needed someone to help him 

when i was a newbie i didn't read the rules until  5 days later since i didn't know about them before someone told me about them 

the member that was mentioned in the topic you can see by looking at his profile that his posts were deleted and he quitted the forum , it is sad when we see that happening instead of supporting new members

It is bad to respond this way to a new member and of course this will not make anyone feel welcome. It is better to politely explain what is cryptotalk and what he has to expect to find and not give negative rating to a member that only made one post and asked a question in a way we did not like.

In my case I have this opinion, when we are new and enter a forum the first thing we should look for and read are the rules, since all forums have rules and they must be followed so that the forum is not a disaster ... At least in this case that you explain, an appropriate response would be to invite him to read the rules and help him familiarize himself with the forum...

Note: None are born an apprentice.

Greetings!

New individuals need a ton of our help in light of the fact that occasionally they simply become mixed up in a great deal of things, and they dont realize where to begin presenting of how on design that is the reason its significant we can see them succeed and the most ideal approach to do that is to secure them

On 9/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, guatazoo said:

You are right thats is really very unfair situation for the beginners, because different from did unfair to them, it also reduce number of new registered and forum reputation also, so when give negative reputation we must look who has been post.  

I very much agree with you. There is really very little support given to new members in this forum, to the point of demotivating them. With the campaigns they are doing to recommend the forum and bring in new members, I included my entire social circle; They were very interested in getting started, but with all their first posts to be able to guide themselves well in the forum they only got negative messages and reactions, deleted posts and more. When you are new and do not go through a guided initiation where they answer your questions and tell you what mistakes not to make and where to go well; being like this in the air and everything being negative is very discouraging. I understand that you want quality content for the forum but in a beginners section there cannot be a single question, taking into account that no one who is starting is going to read the thousands of publications that there are to know a single answer.