Is this how we support new members? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Continuous rating negative reputations on new members with out correcting their mistakes wouldn't make them realize their mistakes easily first draw his attention to the mistakes and correct him by well explanation. Newbies will find it easy to adopt the correction since he knows were the mistakes rises from.

You are absolutely right and we agree I think that sometimes they are very hard with the newest members and with that they only get the rest of the newbies to dislike creating new songs, we should all support each other.

On 8/4/2020 at 5:34 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the reason why he gets a lot of negative rates (reputation) it's because he/she is not following the rules and regulations here in this forum, this is why we need to understand them that they need to read first the rules and regulations before they proceed to posting.

Yes you are very right friend. You need to read and understand topic before making your comments, and if you didn't understand topic and you make comment on it, this will make you earn negative reputation. We have to follow all the rules and regulations guiding this great platform, for us to avoid warning point and banned.

Well, if i seeing some topics here which are already posted with the other member here, I'm not replying on it because i know that it will cause a deletion so that it's better to ignored these kind of topics, i hope you will understand.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

New members don't have much experience working and they need a lot of help. Senior members should help them whenever they ask questions. Newcomers need the most support, they need to increase their reputation, we need to give reacts and encourage them and they should not leave this platform and work as much as possible. This platform helps a lot of beginners.

• +5 1

If some members are new in this forum first of all they need to read the rules of this forum and always give the best post then you will get positive reputation and feedback from the other members. And understand the topic and then post about it. 

When i come at this plateform ; i realy don 't understand about it. But when we come some of people guide us. So this is very good thing to help other people and to undetstand this plateform to other people

Well,he or she should not have been given negative reply,that person should be given good explanation,becouse in this life if you don't make a mistake you can never be corrected and also mistake has no master we all do

He/She probably receive that much negative reaction because he make very short comment. I think it's a shame for us. We should've understand that he doesn't know the rules. That's why whenever we see newbies we should give him some advice. I also thing every newbies should read the rules first so they can understand what to do.

I do not understand the reason for the hostility that some members hold against the beginners or against anyone until they hold back the positive evaluation of comments on their posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Agreed, we were all beginners here at some points so we must help new members by explaining everything and in detail to them, otherwise they will not stick around with us.

This is sad but I can emphatise with the people who gave him these negative reactions as well as I can emphatise the new member who made the post "what is cryptotalk". I mean, come on, you are writing in a forum and you don't even know it's name? But Of course I agree with you generally that we shouldnt give negative reactions to people for their lack of knowledge

Senior needs to be calm down and check if the person is a newbie they should be supportive the best thing to do as a new member is to understand the rule and regulation is it regarding this platform we must act wisely in such a situation we can easily help our new member by making useful post and provide the best knowledge about our experience at this platform good luck

• +1 1

I am also a new member.I didn't achieved my 100 post milestone.But in recent days when i start, i learn something from there.If someone want's to know what i know, then i will go on.And try best to make them profitable from my small knowledge about crypto.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:06 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Yes I agree with that but when someone is not motivated to improve then spoon feeding them would be a waste of time that's why I'm willing to help a member when I see that he/she's motivated to learn and improve. 

Yeah fellow I will agreed with you how we can teach or support anybody if he/she never want to learn and understand we can't help them forcelly but if someone need to get support and want to learn then on this forum a lot of chances to improve @Dark_Sky

• +2 1

I am also a new member I have not achieved my 100 milestones recently but in recent days when I start I learn something from there if someone wants to know what I know I will go ahead and try my best from my little knowledge about crypto  Make them profitable.  Thank you.

You may be right.
In the end, psychological support remains the most general in order to encourage the Newbies to move forward and work to raise the level of the forum.
I suggest we remind them to read the forum rules carefully before proceeding with work.

Absolutely all new members join this forum, we should help them in every way, whatever difficulties they face, they should always give about them. We will tell those who are so rules and the regulations so that they do not have anyone'  mistake. We should be supportive.

This post is really worth the positive reactions it has gained.

I urge us all to take it lightly with new users who are still yet to find their way in this forum.

It's actually depressing to have negative reactions for asking about something you don't know yet..

No one knows it all. We have to help each other to learn and to grow.

Please do well to give positive reactions to any post you find worthy especially from new users so that they can grow in confidence and believe.

Thanks 😊

I think you can support  new members  by telling them the rules  and regulations  of this forum ,and also how to work on.this forum.to earn and learn at the same time,how to to mae useful.posts,in.tjis way they get good reputations and will be happy ,after their satisfication they spend their time in that forum to get knowledge and gain experience ....

You asked a great question To say that all the guide should be given to the new member, what is practical, what is the rule and regulation and through which method can you join and what should be done to join us If we do not tell them about the regulation daily, then we will not know and they will copy copy whatever they comment and this will waste their time and their confidence level will also be reduced before it is better to tell about all the details  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you buddy, you can raise this always motivate the newbies.  When you can motivate him then he work hard  and learn knowledge.  Please cooperate with each other and give some advice to the newbies.  

Thank you my seniors for giving me respect and good advice.

Always be happy. 

Yes dude you are hundred percent right we help the new members to give the positive rates to her but all members are not intelligent so we want to give opportunity to the new members because if we do not help the new members he will dishurted.

In my opinion, he deserves a negative response, which will not be considered yet, although this member must first complete 100 terms and show that he abides by the rules. Behave as a member of his value forum or just do whatever you like. But it is from the rules.

In this organization we support new members by giving them like and following them then there rank is increased in this way we can support them.