Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

It's called beginners section for a reason.as a newbie you need to learn and spend most of your time in the beginner's section inorder to get used and familiar with the platform. You can move to other sections later on.

Beginner section is very helpful for those who have started working new on crypto world or in cryptotalk. There is a lot of basic knowledge about crypto world. 

I am still a beginner in crypto world and i am still learning more about cryptocurrency. So beginner section is very helpful for me. 

Hey mate,we have to work and know that this forum has catered for everyone the good things we do around here make everythings looks good,the laws here are  strick and there are rules that must be adhered,thank you.

Those who are new to this forum should work in the beginner section.  Basic knowledge can be acquired better by working in the beginner section.  And those old members can take basic knowledge from Tuku Beginner section without asking anyone if they need knowledge about any subject...

Yeah you are right in your point of view that the beginner section is really very effected and also helpful for the newbies . they feel comfortable with this in commenting and posting in it.

I read the beginners section most for many of the reasons as the ones given on this post. I maybe have to learn a few things first before proceeding with the rest of the forum but I'm going to move after a while. Although I agree that some of the content I meet in this section is really good. 

Of course, my friend, first of all, you have to enter this section to learn and increase your experience in this forum 
I learned a lot from beginners because they give me the best advice.

You're right.I literally knew nothing when i joined this forum and now when im about to hit the mark of 100 posts, i have known much of the basics of cryptocurrency and a lot about this forum and its guidelines just by reading good posts such as this in the beginners' section. 

Edited by Sheshimmers

That's right begginer section really helpful for beginners. Because other members who have enough knowledge about crypto they gives information for junior members in begginer section. 

Not only begginers section but this great forum is the best place everyone new to crypto needs to visit so that they can acquire good experience, knowledge and concrete background about Cryptocurrency so that they can be successful in the future when they begin there journey in the field.

• +2 1

As an extension, I learned a lot from the department, and it is the best way to gain any experience or knowledge related to work here, to ask questions and find useful answers to them, and the advice of more experienced members is always present on any question asked.

I agree with you, for me the beginner section is the most useful section. This is my opinion because I am a beginner here. Reading friends' posts and learning from their experience and mistakes is a very useful thing .

I think this is the best place for new members, because new members can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies here through posts and discuss ideas with old members, because they are able to help new members work properly and adhere to the forum rules.

How are you my friends The beginners section gives you a good job opportunity to understand all the routine matters and rules in this forum, which help you solve most things because this section establishes all the rules that will appear to you in the future where you can follow the rules to get the right work and I think that the beginners section is A very good section for the establishment and when facing any problem you can ask senior experts or old members and they will help you in answering your inquiries and questions to stay together so you must establish the correct and understand all matters through this section

Yes, my friend, in fact, the beginners section is a very useful section because you find all the basic rules for this forum and find the basic information for the encrypted currency where you can learn many things from it if you are a beginner

Thank you dear for your advice, yes I expect that the beginners section gives you the best start and the best foundation in the field of cryptocurrencies, I find a lot of useful information here every day, good luck

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend, what you say is true, being a beginner means that you need a cornerstone to base your education on the basics and rules and laws of the forum, and that this section (the junior section) is this cornerstone, it is the best place to learn

• +2 1

Dear Mate, You are saying quite right.Newbies at the beginning level learn very fast and they also play active role. They must work hard and follow the rules strictly.

True words, because I am a new beginner now, and in this section I read and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies. All sections are useful and enrich us with knowledge, but this section contains activities and information for beginners. I have followed the rules that revolve around the forum field in order not to make mistakes because making mistakes leads to ban

Life has taught me a lot of things, including going up the stairs, a degree, so it's a beginner's first degree in the field of crypto and we don't have to skip this section because it contains ideas and things that are very important because if we get through it, we won't progress, we'll go back and thank you

Yes, I also agree, because here in this section we can learn well and methods of questions and discussions with others, unlike other sections that I think do not allow the same.

I as a beginner when I walked into this house, I wasn't knowledgeable enough on behalf of the business rules encoded, but I entered and found the junior division entered you rate the useful comments, with rules and instructions enough for success. thank you.

Actually,The beginners sections really help new members to grow and become knowledgeable in this platform. New members can learn many things about crypto and cryptocurrencies and also learn how to write the correct posts without errors in this forum.The laws here are strict and there are rules that must be adhered to.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.
All sections are good but in the beginners section there is great knowledge and contribution among everyone here.
For my part, I learned a lot in this section intellectually before anything else.

Yes,you are right. In Beginner's section, new member are easily knownthe basic things of crypto. That's why they are easily maintain rules in other section. Its learning section for all newbie. 

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.