Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Hello everyone how are you cryptocurrency is a good platform for those people who are to earn money from home it is a good thing for those people they are students old they are working in any field of life put the good thing

I absolutely agree with you. This is a very useful part for newcomers to the forum. Thanks to this "For Beginners" section, they get information about the forum. Here they gain their first experience.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that the beginners section is like the foundation column in the forum section, just like the reference. Every topic generates new ideas and helps us fill gaps. I owe this section the beginners to help me a lot

Yes it is true because all new members have come here and the number of people is increase here to see more post and comment on them.therefore they have high number of posts here and more knowledge is present. The number of all new members is increased so people mainly admitted here

No doubt Biggners section is  most important and relevant section for  all the new members of this platform. 

But  we have to vist all the sections of the platform to gain maximum knowledge about any field of Cryptocurrencies.

The beginners section allows you to acquire knowledge regarding everything related to this forum. New people continue to enter the forum day by day and the lack of knowledge of newbies is very common, for this reason I recommend viewing the comments in detail in the beginners section and forum section are foundations for every newbie that wanted to know the rule and regulation guiding this forum in order to make useful and quality post.

You are right about this the beginners section provides almost everything someone needs to know about the world of cryptocurrency you can even see that from the number of post that is being made in this section.

when i enterd this forum i tried to read some posts from many sections so i dont understand anything ...only the (for beginners) section helps me to understand the system of this site so i think is the most important section of this forum

• +2 1

We should to help the fledglings here. Each one here was a novices as well and I fell that every amanter has numerous inquiries since this discussion is some what difficult to comprehend...

On 8/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Yeah you're absolutely right and I agree in your post. The beginners can gain the most knowledge about this forum and about the crypto world from the beginners section. I think this section is very helpful and necessary for the newbies and beginners in the crypto world. I always recommend the beginners to remain active in the beginners section. Of course beginners section gives the best foundation. 

I am a begginer in this crypto world. In my experience, it is a beneficial site for us. It is very beneficial for us.i think begginer section gives us best foundation for begginers. Cause begginers are not expert in trading.

Welcome dear this platform.  Beginner section is very important especially for newbie. Trying to work hard , good effort. Then you will achieve success. You must follow rules and regulations.  If we survive then you work properly.  

If you are new to starting something new it helps you a lot to get to the initial stage because you have to lay the foundation before doing anything and go through each step and you can get all your questions answered in your initial question which is very helpful  .:)

Yes you are right beginner section is the best foundation. I advice to all members start your work in beginner section. You can learn here about rules and guidelines of this forum. You can learn here from senior and well educated people to know more deeply about this forum.

Its true beginners section is really a helpful section for all the newbies to learn about the basic information about the forum and to know that how to work here and what's the procedure of creating posts by reading the useful posts so it give us a good experience.

Hello my friend, you are completely right about that. The beginners section contains the most important topics any beginner should read, and they can also read about because it is the section that contains all the rules and other important things.

Yes you said absolutely right the pregnant section is giving us the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and we can easily get the proper knowledge about the Bitcoin and about the trading of the Bitcoin so this is very helpful

Yes, I agree with you, it is good for Nawabs to read a lot of things from the primary section so that they understand how the forum works.  The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginner to read, they can also read about the section because it contains all the rules and other important topics in the section.  So my advice is, it is better for apprentices to stay in these two categories (new and almost) until they come to 100 positions.

Of course, the beginners section allows beginners to learn about the forum and how to work with it. Therefore, all beginners like me should spend enough time in the beginners section to read and learn before moving on to the rest of the sections.

That's right, it is necessary to start working in this forum from the beginners section. In this section you will find many basic points for working through these topics in this forum. I am a beginner and I started from this section and learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and the rules of working in cryptotalk  .

• +2 1

This is 100% true.

From the junior section you are made to become a senior member and you are gradually taught to gain sufficient experience to become a trader or investor or whatever you aspire to.

You just have to read a lot, collect information and share it here.

good luck for all

• +2 1

I agree with you for that reason the administrators require that our 100 ads be in the section for beginners because it is a basic guide to understand the functioning of the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, beginner section paves the way for all beginners, where they come to know about the rules and regulations of the forum. Beginners section gives an idea and has all the useful information one needs at the beginning.

Yes, Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

Indeed you are correct Beginners area give best establishment. In amateur segment each new part gain proficiency with all the standard and guideline of this stage and buckle down. Gain a lot of information and cash.

• Useful or interesting 1