Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

One of the basics is that the beginners section is the basis for information in the world of cryptocurrency .. because it contains the information that every beginner must know, who has to take care of all the topics in this section and get the benefit from them, and then move to other departments and achieve his goals with knowledge and profit.

The beginner section has the require foundation that the new members need, so this is the reason that the platform restrict the newbies from posting outside the beginners section, so let's work very hard during the beginner section, thank you so much. 

Everyone can, by working in this section, earn information and money, because that will help everyone. It is a great section, but we must always support beginners. Thank you.

Crypto talk forum rewards money sincerely, so that depends on how much time we put into delivering decent topics and meaningful feedback. If we do our job honestly, this forum pays money on the basis of your useful work, so please aim to publish relevant material to earn this money. At this time you can get 4000 satoshi and 200 talk token per day ,if your all 20 posts gets paid.

In my opinion in the beginners section we learn a lot of other experiences and recognize more on possible errors and really we need to be in this section for a good period so we learn to deal well with the laws of the Forum and so as to gain some experience in the field of work

The facts demonstrate that amateurs area is the establishment of each stage. On the off chance that the base is solid, the structure will be high. So I think as of now there ought to be more points in novices segment when contrasted with other segment. The explainer and senior individuals can add to the stage by making new and important post.

Yes, the beginner section is the best section for new people. From this forum and the beginners section, I gained a lot of knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and it is useful for learning other things and there are many sections with important topics

. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginners that should read, they can also read the about section because it's the section that has all rules and other important thingsWe still have so many constructive topics in other sections on this forum which are still expecting attentions from the members. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right, the beginners section is a treasure trove of information and knowledge required to succeed in the world of encryption. 

Yes dear, in my opinion, we should read the rules carefully before post anything to protect ourselves from getting banned.

The beginners section, which every new member enters to learn about cryptocurrencies and increase his experience, and there are many new ideas that benefit the novice and non-beginner, and we always need to learn until our day ends

• +2 1

I am new here and I think it is necessary to always follow this section, because there is always new information in this section that we have to make use of and the experiences of old members who participate in this section

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

It is necessary to start from scratch and understand all matters related to this forum. Beginners should discuss and read all discussions in order to obtain a lot of information about digital cryptocurrencies.

Of course, my dear friend, the "For Beginners" section is considered the anchor for members to build on in order to embark on their continuous supportive career of cryptocurrencies.
Your post is very useful and full of tips for beginners, thank you dear.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, the beginners section is good and useful. All new users entered the beginners section and benefited from the basic rules and laws and adhered to them. It is the best forum that provides great, useful and valuable information.

I click with you though that novices can read a lot of topics from the beginners segment to get a better understanding of how the forum works. The beginner section contains the main topics for any newcomer to learn, and they can also read the whole first section, which contains all regulations and other critical details.

Yes, the basis of any successful person is to take a step forward . Beginner first, then you will have great experience in this field . Being a beginner is beautiful and a beautiful step towards the bigger goal

Dear! Btc is a good platform for earning and knowledge.As a beginner I think that btc provides a basic knowledge for beginners to get some know how about btc currency,yobit ,Satoshi and earning btc after posting 100 posts then you come to work properly at this forum.

Of course, I completely agree with you ... Inevitably, when you do not have good knowledge about the world of cryptography and digital currencies, the beginners section is the most appropriate option to learn and gain experience from senior members and through it you will be able to start in this field.

I agree with you, because most of new mumber don't much know about forum then they can make correct when they spend thier time in beginner section. The ratio of post is greater then other. So they can read about all of things which thwy want to read and understand  . So follow rules is so important thay can learn about from beginner section . But hard work and focus lead to a beginner that move one to other sections. When ypu have knowledge then you can make usefull post so we can learn from beginner section.

Okay, my friend, the beginners section is one of the best and easiest sections of this forum, as it contains all the necessary information to gain knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Amateur area is useful for the individuals who have begun working new on crypto world or in cryptotalk. There is a ton of fundamental information about crypto world. 

I'm as yet a novice in crypto world and I'm actually getting familiar with digital currency. So fledgling area is exceptionally useful for me.

Absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you that beginning section is best foundation. I think beginners should participate in beginning section first  because in this way they will get basic sections from beginning section.

• +5 1

We have to daily follow up and understand members' posts, as well as review topics related to the world of coding in forum sections, all of this has a great role in developing our knowledge.
In addition to this, we must not break the rules and read and understand them daily.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

You are absolutely right. The for beginner forum is the best way for the newbies to start learning about different sections of this site and its rules and instructions. It is always nice to see senior members acknowledging these facts and taking it easy on the new people.