Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Hello dear friend

Of course I agree with you. This section is the best section for new members where they can comment on it, post their questions on any topic or problem they face, learn from more experienced members' posts about cryptocurrencies and read their experiences as well, but in my opinion, firstly, all beginners should read posts about the rules and pay attention to them.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we must start from the beginners section, because it is the main stone and the first pillar that we can rely on to complete the road. It provides all the necessary information regarding digital currencies, the foundations of trading, and knowing which digital currencies bring you profits, so we have to start from this section

• +2 1

Yes, you're right. For newcomers, begginer section is the best. Because most of  newcomers are lack of knowledge about crypto so they hav a hard time to make post. But begginers section has so many information that help newcomers to get basic knowledge and cope up with cryptocurrency. 

Thats  true so we need to keep on trying as hard and putting up everything , we have to work and know that this  forum has catered for everyone the good things we do around here make everything look good for every stance that we are working on so  we need to really go to the section where we can be able to  read everything  we work on.

• +5 1

I also believe that the junior section is the best department for the teaching of inexperienced members, but those who have experience means that the remaining sections are better for their presence and gaining more experience from them, because the elderly are there. 

• +2 1

Yes I can accept with this because that is where one can learn a lot of thing easily and it is a forum where issue related to the platform for beginners are discuss vividly.

I agree with you, my friend, because I haven't been in this forum for a long time, but through my presence in the beginners section, I was able to read a lot of useful topics about cryptocurrencies and also learn about many problems that I can run into so that I can avoid them in the future.

Greetings my dear friend
As a new member in this forum, I hope to receive valuable information about electronic currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin. For a start, I am very optimistic about this matter.
Greetings to all members of the forum ❤️

Any newbie who recently joined this forum should continue working in the for beginner section because it is the best section for establishing and gaining a scientific base about the crypto world, and gaining information that enables it to enter wider fields in the future.

Dear friend, thank you for the information and the junior section in this forum. Like anything new you enter, you should look at the content of the program and take the experience from the old to get the experience

Begginers is very good section bcz in this section we can learn many things with our senior .they guide us in this huge plateform .If you want comfortable so explore begginers firstly.

I still consider myself a beginner because I have not gained enough experience to move to other departments. I do not think it is appropriate for a novice to enter expert departments while they have not acquired sufficient knowledge.

As a beginner, you have to form a solid base from this section to start in the rest of the sections.

Yes you are correct because beginner section is there are many asked questions and many people's mostly active in this section as there are also asking good question and if you not know this thing ask it you need to get your answer faster.

I think that this section for beginners is wonderful because it shows us the whole work scheme through the comments that people with more experience have and it also makes me see that they have a way of organization with important work tools that allow them to have a new one. direction through regulations that we must follow and thus all define the objectives of why we are here and with each effort made by each member we will obtain the personal achievements outlined.

I agree with you my friend This is one of the basics of learning section Although it is divided into new members, the veterans also enter and find opportunities for their gains We are happy with this because we are learning answers to our questions and gaining experience from them

There is a lot to learn in the beginners segment, especially for newcomers. When I first began, I replied to a lot of topics in the beginner section because it was simple for me and it helped me grow before I was able to respond to topics in every section.

Yes offcourse the beginners section give us so much things give us so much knowledge how to get how to become successful in life there how to become a good writer because the posts are very easy wording or simple to read 

Beginners section really helps newbies specially.Newbies should come here firstly after joining this forum.This section is suitable for begginers that's it has given the name of begginers.Begginers will get knowledge about how to work here from this section.

• +1 2

I agree with you that the beginner's section for new members should be named "basement for apartment," because in this section, new members learn a lot of stuff, such as how to work, forum rules, and how to value each other, among other things. The beginner's section is really accommodating to new members.

Well, I agree with you. The beginners section is really very important for new members, through it a person can understand the rules of the forum, gain useful information, learn more and collect information about cryptocurrencies.

I am a newdie, I consider that (for biggener )section in addition to  (about forum) section are like construction basis for a massive building, we must start in these two sections and read carefully about rules to implement them and try to not exceed them.

The laws  here are  strict and there are  values  that must be  adhered  to and this is our good  fortune  so the site  must be given  a short time  to read the rules.

On 8/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

You are right beginners can get many things from the beginners section, like you said their are posts that was created by old members, but we all have to know that staying longer on the beginners section will limit their knowledge because the other sections have more knwoledges about cryptocurrency than the beginner section.

we all learn from beginners section and not only new bhai's we can use to guide people we can use to read topics we can use to read comments from these things in our good way in my opinion so just keep hard work here in this forum