Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Hello dear, I agree with you that the beginners section is the training section. Every beginner must learn and understand the work in this forum in order not to make mistakes in his participation in the future. Thank you.

Yes you are right my friend the bigner section provides us good knowledge and information about this forum. The bigner section is the way of learning and earning of money. This forum is the best for me and all members. 

In building a house, the foundation is one of the most important aspect. If a foundation is not built well, the building will collapse. It's the same with this forum, the beginner section is the foundation of the forum and it is very important to take it serious

Certainly, this is the main step for members to embark on the path of cryptocurrencies, and the most important thing an individual learns is the methods of fraudsters to avoid the risks of falling into their nets, as well as how to trade and earn profits and the rules and importance of currencies

• +2 1

The beginner section has the most important topics for any beginners that should read, they can also read the about section because it's the section that has all rules and other important things. So my advice, its better for a beginner to stay on those two sections (beginners & about) until they reach 100 posts and they can start to visit + contribute to all other sections after they fully understand

Yes, of course, when a new member starts entering this forum he must start in the beginners section, he will find many answers to his questions that he wants to ask, and he will also learn a lot of things in this section.

Hello, my friend. Actually your words are completely correct. As a person interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, I am really happy with this wonderful opportunity that the CryptoTalk forum provided us. In fact, I am not old here, but I spend hours a day here in the forum, specifically in the beginners section, and in fact I have gained valuable information about the world of Encryption, I think the fellow members here really help and give credit points in recognition of a person's work, and in the end we are all here to help and support each other to advance and sustain this forum.

No doubt beginner section is good for all newbie because this section give us a lot of initial knowledge regards to the crypto world and about this foram.

I agree with you that the beginners section contains an encyclopedia rich with encryption information, so we have to take advantage of it to be able to post useful topics in the forum

Actually beginners section bus made for new members here we can learn a lot about this forum and if we have some confusion then we can question in this section and we will find of answer our question. 

The beginners section is suitable for all beginners and they feel comfortable in this forum

I am a newbie and I am very much benefited here by searching the publications of experts and veterans in the field of currency

• +5 1

There are so many benefits from working in the beginner section and that is the main reason why the platform restrict the new members from posting outside that section so that they will gain the deserve foundation to build and then succeed in the cryptotalk platform, thank you so much.

I agree with you on this section of the forum

The beginner section gives a lot of useful information about working on this forum and the rules to follow and pay attention to during posting and commenting 

• +1 1

Hello friend.. Sure thing.. The field of cryptocurrencies is a big area and you must learn carefully, understand and understand why we write and who we write and whether the topic we are publishing will be in the public interest of all participants.  ...

Yes, and I think that going up the ladder one degree is the best solution to a safe and solid climb and you can't get past any degree because your incidence is going to be higher than the forum makers would have done if it were for nothing, that's what I think.

Hello dear, I agree with you, the beginners section gives information about cryptocurrencies. Sometimes even the old members go to the junior section to give them some information, as is the same as the building basement 

I think that the beginners section is one of the most important sections in the forum CryptoTalk especially for new members as they learn many things about crypto and cryptocurrencies and also learn how to write the correct posts without errors in this forum.

On 8/2/2020 at 7:12 PM, Moontong said:

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

Yes you are right sir the beginner scetion is very helpful for the new member to understand about the forum and start learning about the cryptocurrencie .

I totally agree with you, my friend. The beginners section allows us to know all the necessary information in this field, and we can also find answers to all the questions we want to ask

Yes I think you are right my friend business section where the lot of peoples are come here and review other old number post and comments on their post because as a new beginning they are recommended to the go to the business action and create a post that's how you can make money from this platform

The beginners section introduces you to the mechanism of work in this platform. It teaches you the basics of encrypted speech and how to apply forum rules and publish useful content. It establishes you to be a successful member and strive to achieve your goals. It also provides you with principles of success and excellence and introduces you to other forum sections.  Gateway to a bright future

Yes, the beginners section is very useful for those who started working in this forum. There is a lot of basic knowledge about the world of electronic currencies, and more information can be obtained that helps them accomplish important work and become good contributors.

Edited by Mohammad.zx

You are right. This section of the forum is very important for every new member who does not have an idea about the cryptocurrency, through it he can learn and read articles that guide him and he can ask questions to old members and start writing his own articles.

Of course, this section offers advice on how to use the forum and how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, and I advise you to wait in this section until we have enough experience to enter the second sections. Good luck to all members Thank you

You are absolutely right my friend, and as a beginner I will take your advice into consideration and try to take advantage of this period by learning everything I can about this work. Thank you very much.