Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

I started from the beginners section because working in it is easy and comfortable, and the publications are not alien to our ideas, so we can discuss them and its topics are close to our ideas, and there are always new ideas that we learn from. Also, I try to publish in the rest of the sections and learn more.

Edited by Resh34

Hello my friend, we have to adhere to what is useful in order to present posts and topics that have important ideas and high skills in order for everyone to benefit from these publications, as important publications provide important information for everyone. We have to interact and cooperate between members. I wish you a happy day

Yes you are right my friend the bigner section provides us good knowledge and information about this forum. The bigner section is the way of learning and earning of money. This forum is the best for me and all members. 

Initial scholarships are given because I think the best way is given here because those who can do well here will get good results and what is good is because they can know a lot, they don't understand a lot, they can go a long way, I think  They need to get better because they think a lot, they want to do something good, they need to get good results, then they can think about a lot of things because they get a lot, they deserve to get better.

Indeed dear companions of the best area for beginners of course it is the one for beginners since here you can take the first steps in this great forum and avoid as much as possible the mistakes that can be made with the information that can be obtained in the area of beginners
A big greeting to the whole community

I did the same my dear mate. You are right. The beginner section is very helpful for the newbies. I also used this section when I was a newbie. Here you can also find of many questions that you have in your mind as a newbie. It helped me a lotand it will help other newbies as well.

The beginners section has everything a beginner needs to get started in this cryptocurrency world. It has a lot of content and a lot of people collaborating with the section. Always try to take it one step at a time, and don't try new topics without even having a base of section content for beginners. One step at a time so you can go to new sections...

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 2:28 AM, MuhammadSh said:

I don't find any problem with that.. we should really try to help the beginners here.. each one here was a beginner too and i think that each beginner has many questions because this forum is a bit hard to understand.. the rules are clear i know but it's still hard to use this forum for the first time and asking before start working here is better than breaking the rules in my opinion.

Iam agree with you beginner's section for new members like "basement for apartment ," in this section new members learn so many thinks like  learn about crypto currency, how to work,  forum rules,respect each other, and so many  thinks, beginners section really comfortable for new members.

As a newbie you should use this beginner Section to introduce yourself and getting started with the right foot on this forum.

Making good meaningfull posts and topics by following Forum Rules and Guidelines are the key to success and becoming an even more popular User amoung all others that are already known.

Just be yourself, try to provide content based on your own experience and feedback and not from someone else's plagiared content.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

these are exactly the main benefits of starting, originating from Beginners section, its educate, brain wash some one with required skills, experiences and understandings on how to make good posts, live peaceful, safe and stress-free from violations.

For beginners section is mainly for the beginners. Its purpose is to give knowledge about all the rules and regulations and guidelines to the new members and beginners who don't know anything about this forum or its rules. For beginners section provides a good base and foundation to members. It provides all the necessary information to the beginners. Moreover, you can get good community reputation by working in this section.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Tenderfoots gathering is quicker to learn more things and improve your abilities an information by perusing a decent remarks conversations about digital forms of money and a greater amount of seniors individuals from the this segment

• +1 1

It's called beginners section for a reason.as a newbie you need to learn and spend most of your time in the beginner's section inorder to get used and familiar with the platform. You can move to other sections later on.

Yes, my friend, a very great idea to set up a section for beginners through which the information and instructions that the beginner adheres to and works on and encourages him to follow in this field

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Yes beginners section is the perfect combination of information and guidance for the new ones like they can get a lot of information about the forum and then they can Excell better for their next step like in trading and investing but for the complete information about rules and little bit about cryptocurrency is they should spend time in the beginners section

I absolutely appreciate your thoughts mate. A newbie is in the learning section. They have to read and understand the forum properly before rushing. They must understand the standard quality of the posts of the forum. Then when they are experienced enough then they can make posts in their own way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 8:12 PM, Moontong said:

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

Hey mate, you are right beginner section is very important for newbie in this forum because other's section are very hard to discussion, so beginner will feel comfortable in this section because in this category everyone will learn what is cryptocurrency, also how  can we have to use this forum etc. So my advice for newbie study beginner section to get successful at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes exactly beginners section is really good for beginners for work.when we start any work and understand completely the base of anything than there are easiest ways of doing well all.so beginner section play a role as foundation for working here.

• +1 1

Yes with beginner section we can learn many this according to forum and posting. Most of technique about how to make good post in beginner section. So i think i learned many thing according to forum form beginner section. So it help me and comfortable for me. 

As for me, I spend most of the time in the beginners section, and I try to see most of the posts in this section so that I can learn well and understand the rules. And when I finish, I will be ready to participate in the rest of the sections.

• +1 1

It's true that beginner section is the best foundation especially if you are new in this forum or also in crypto world. This section contains a lot of topics that are very useful for newbies because anyone can easily understand get the idea of the topics, authors also uses basic words or terms in order for everyone to understand. Most of the things I learned is just from this section because I am also just a beginner.

Beginners work very sensitively in the first place.  They started working in this forum with some basic knowledge.  And they know a lot about working and their work speed increases and the quality of work becomes better. So it seems that Beginner is the main foundation of this forum.

• +1 1

Thank you for your opinion. I think beginner section is the foundation of this forum. When we are newbie we don't understand exactly what to do. In beginner section we easily find such topic and helpful suggestion which really give us a proper guidance. From the beginner section we can start acquiring knowledge about this forum. So i think this is the foundation.

Yes I think beginner section is a wonderful way we can study the base of the forum and get experience in the cryptocurrency world.more and more. We practice as a beginner is the best way to get reputed in this platform.

beginner are very Important topic. He is next devoloper in this forum so i said the people. Every one do your work and help which people who are beginner. So i tell u i and suggested our should be always help a Beginner a man