Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

Yes this is very nice topic friend, I didn't ever used tag on people topics, I only like and give reputation to my friends in this forum so wish to know how to tag on people topics, if possible I will like someone to acknowledge me know to tag

No friend, I had not tried any of these signs beforehand, as I was afraid of the bans that the forum is doing, so I avoided these topics and did not do them at all.

On 7/27/2020 at 8:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Hello my friend, I really agree with you, as referring to the owner of the post or one of the members or discussing someone’s opinion is a wonderful thing and gives positive results. It is very possible that the person you referred to in your post will evaluate your comment and that will raise your account between the accounts @Calvinpriva

Of course you said right, the tag we should use in the post. Using tag in our post is very good and use full feature of this forum. At the moment i have not created a topic so I have not used yet.

This is true, my friend, recently, I saw a post about this and learned how to refer to someone in the comment or post, but to this day I have not done that ,, maybe in the coming days I will do it ,, thank you my friend 😉🌺

Yes dear you are right .Many people who are working here had no idea about how to tag other people's . Before reading your post I had also no idea about how to tag other people's .So dear thanks for your information .

@Calvinpriva

Hey my dear friend  i just tag you in my  post on ypu topic.Your topic is much interesting for me because i am a biggenar of this platform.I just learn something  interesting from your topic this tag system  is so expansive and interestingfull feature  for me i dont know  about all but i am so happy  on your interesting  topic.I hope all members  of this platform  should  follow your tag system to informe every one about the informative information. That’s  all my friend.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

@Calvinpriva You are right to tag the post or on the responses. It helps a lot in increasing the engagement on the post, so I advise members to use it to attract attention to their posts.

• +4 1

@Calvinpriva

Yes my friend  this tag system  is so uniqe and Interesting for me because i am a biggenar  of this platform.This tag system  feature

Will help us to inform about any topicas like a remainder.This tag or reminder tecnic is useful.When this system  use by the member they could informe any members about any informative information  to visit, as like me i just tag you on your topic by my post.It will massage you when i tag in any topic as like you topic.All should follow this system  to informe everyone about any informative contents.Am i right my buddy.

Gentleman I want to tell you that I am not using the tag in every comments maybe sometime I used tag to mention someone in my comments and in my topic so this is not beneficial and this is not necessary

• +3 1

Yes dear you are right tagging is good thing to inform a member . When we tag to someone he get the notification and read our topic . I have not tag to any member in my topic but in future I will tag members those have need to read my topic . 

It is a great idea and through these signs the benefit is spread to the largest number of people. It is new and useful information for me. It is necessary to inform members of the information in the rest of the sections.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Buddy I never use tag to my posts.I think about tag to my posts. By tagging posts are more useful posts. So,I want to tag my topics very soon. I hope I will get help by tag posts.

I agree, tagging can be the new strategy to attract more individuals towards our topic and can generate more replies. Even I haven't seen people tagging in their topics beside replying them. I have seen some members giving credits to experts and that can attract individuals too. Even I didn't had a thought of tagging anyone. I should definitely try this. 

You are always welcome mate, how is the day?. Well unlike me I'm still a newbie on the forum so I don't even have the experience on how to create topics on the forum. But I will be glad if the expert on the forum will guide we the newbies on the on how to create useful and meaningful topics on the forum. Thanks

I have not utilized as of recently yet I figure I will begin utilizing them since that is a route for individuals to discover your distribution simpler and recognize here and there with it, other than that you put your own stamp on every last one of them.

In thisplatforum you can use the tag in the topic and comments. To participate and metion them to comment and pay heed in that topic or comment. That is the good for conversation to one another.

Great topic and great cover advice. Each member of this forum should tag some members in each of their posts, comments and topics. So that more members can read our post, get more benefits and this will also benefit us a lot. Our reputation and followers will increase and our interest will increase.

Making a tag with ones post is of great help to the readers when searching for some posts. Tagging makes it easier to reach your desired posts without much stress

I think that the feature of taging  in the forum is in order to attract attention or when the member is interested in the topic, it is bad for you to tag  all the members in every topic for you because it will become messy

means that the tag can tag friends or people we know so that he or she also reads the threads or comments on our thread, huh?
but I still don't really understand how to use it, whether it's the same as usual social media, and it also means that this forum is one step ahead of other forums

Of course I would like to agree with you my friend and also thank you for tagging me in the content you created.  To help our other members here we must use that feature when we see some things that are very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and help them on their journey here.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are right dude most of the members here comment on the topic but don't tag more than one members in them so that more memebrs will know your opinion about the topic and get more knowledge 

• +1 1