Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

Reading the question reveals what is being talked about.You can easily give your answer If you are talking about cryptocurrency, you can say that cryptocurrency is a very good platform.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Tagging is the best way to get readers for your topic! But since i joined this forum, only few members i saw them tagging other members in their posts. When you tag a member, will receive notification anytime when you will write a post even if they didn't set it in their accounts. Many members tags only in comments and not topics, i don't know why! In platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and etc you can tag up to 100 people in your post so that they can read what you shared and contribute in your post easily after receiving a notification for being tagged. But i wonder why we don't tag other members in our topics here in the forum and we have that feature!

I'm asking this because we are missing many good things in other sections! For example, there are some topics that are very important in the referral section, mobile app section, wallet section, and other sections but very sadly those topics may have only 2 - 5 replies! When we use the tag feature to post in those sections, we can get many members to read our topics... but we should use it in the right way! Don't just tag 10, 20, 30, or more members in every topic, you can tag them in some topics or those sections which they have few viewers daily! Just write this symbol @ without space... then write any letter, names that starts with those letters will appear and you can select any to be shown in your topic.

I will tag few members in this topic for those who don't know this feature...

@Whited35   @Babubu609   @BTC Future   @Zaino34   @kitekite24

Well as of now, I didn't utilized any labels when I making a subject here in this discussion, I simply needed to make fastly despite the fact that the labels are imperative to handily find the theme when we looked through it.

Yes you are right I agree with your post by this way you can also get more replies on your topic if you tag your friends and family who are working here they will definitely help for good reputation you can tag if you want. 

Dear mate your post is very well and I am personally not used the tagging peoples on the topics and I do not see any member on this forum who tags the others peoples but your advice is very useful and I hope that others members can understand it.

• +4 1

I agree, tagging can be the new strategy to attract more individuals towards our topic and can generate more replies. Even I haven't seen people tagging in their topics beside replying them. I have seen some members giving credits to experts and that can attract individuals too. Even I didn't had a thought of tagging anyone. I should definitely try this. 

Thank you my friend for sharing this valuable information with us. I haven't used tag options to tag the members who have posted topics or shared their respective responses through the sites. It will be useful for us inorder to get responses too and it will be interesting too.

Thanks friend for telling us how to used the tag feature. I can now used the tag feature whenever I am creating new topics because l get to know that it's draw the attention of those members I tag to read my topics and also make their own contribution or reply.

Exactly dear your right by tagging we received a notification.and people easily find your post.tagging is really a good  bit I never tag other .thank you so much for sharing this features.next time I will try to tag members in post.

• +1 1

We do not absolutely no additional platform's exactly what functions offers, however, the crypto talk offers a lot of sophisticated functions for his or her person, however regrettably everybody not really understands this particular functions perfectly such as me personally, however right now a person point out marking people within our subject it's a truly incredible function, wish everybody make use of this function as well as marking one another.

Well as far as i know tag can help you to gain more topic about the same problem right?I am newbie and i still have not made any topic so I didn’t use tags.In future when i will creat topics i will surely use tags.

Hi mate I don't know what other platforms offer but Cryptotalk offers many advanced features for their users, but unfortunately not everyone knows these features very well, including me, but now you've mentioned tagging members about us, hopefully everyone will use this feature and tag each other.  @manu11 Good luck.

Hello I'm a beginner.

First of all I have a small fright to start a topic and I have a feeling of getting bad reputation.

So now I am researching about many new topics and reading maximum number of post in a day so that I don't become as scammer.

Now through this post I came to know that tagging is a very good and coolest feature to know about before posting a topic of your own.

Thank you for the valuable information.

You are right. You should to use tag feature in your post because it's a easy way to catch attention of others for getting response on your post. I also noticed that some people use to tag anyone in their posts.

• +2 1

Hello dear forum mate.yes i use tag in my post to mention any forum member to told him about his mistake or to improve their knowledge.As i tag any user,he get notifications and as he open your post and if he/she find your post useful,he/she give you positive rating which helps to boost our reputation.

My friend if you need to tag any member for your put up  that is no trouble due to the fact I noticed many posts where contributors tag of their posts . On this way we will get notifications of any put up .  And we will get knowledge on this manner. 

I personally am not used to tagging people on the topics,We must use that feature for us to help other members here when we see some topic that is very important and useful.I think that this feature is one of the most important features in the forum CryptoTalk especially when you have an important topic. This will be easier for us to get contributors in our topics and it will be easier for those you tagged to receive notifications for new topics. But as from now henceforth I will be apply the lessons learnt from your post.

Really no mate. I never used the tag in my post I am always think to use. So you clearly said how to use it really well explained and I will be using in coming comments. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful post my friend. I was wondering why some of the others in the forum tagged me. Keep on doing the good job my friend.

I I don't have any information about How to tag a person in a topic and I also Never create any topic because I am a beginner and I am Learning at how to create a good topic that's why I have not create any topic but I will create a good topic and also used Some Tags in them.

While you tag a affiliate will grasp notification anytime once you will put pen to paper a column similar if they didn't establish it in their balance sheet commenting replying to around one who quoted me that's to reveal as soon as the want arises and all right nearby are lots of habits for us to be notified for new posts.

This is a nice solution to increase your rates.there are many ways for us to be notified for New peoples you choose the best way and you use it.

I didn't try yet to tag some one on a post im just giving my ideas on others post and i think it's a best way when you tag some one on your post so they will notify and may your ratings of the post will increase so here im trying any member to tag in this post and will hope for good ratings 😘🥰 @Guro. @TheRaed

Thanks for your food advice,and yes whenever you tag someone in a post he will receive a notification and when he get the help from your post then he will give credit to you. Also when someone need help he must tag some seniors to get the help from them. 

I am using it already in my posts and it really helps increasing communication between us. Not many is tagging members in their comments because they are afraid to be considered spamming or cheating to get likes. But if we used it with moderation then it should be okay.

@CalvinprivaIn fact, thank you for this important point that you raised on your topic. I agree with you that we must refer to the members who draw our attention with their ideas and support them by confirming their ideas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.