Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

A person can gain a good reputation if they write useful posts and interesting topics and provide other members with correct information in an appropriate manner.  You cannot randomly post or write unhelpful comments and seek a good reputation.  Reputation is an appreciation for your work on the forum and if you do well you earn well.

Hy mate,

The one and only the major reason behind this is False information that you are posting.

And the other I Know that are follows.

1. Incomplete post it's mean that is not completing it's sense

2. Irrelevant content

3. Repeated content

4. Plagiarism is also the main fact

And like this there are many things.. but these are the most important.

Edited by riazpakistani

We gain good reputation through our experience and keep our efforts in our publications to have a correct structure in the publication

Hello my friends here, I think the reason we don't receive or been given good reputations by others is when our language is bad or they don't understand what we are saying since we are new here, but following their footsteps will let us learn how they do get reputations.

Good reputation is the reward that we get for our good work. If we are unable to posts useful contents, or if we are getting warnings for our work ,then we cannot achieve reputation.  While posting we must have good research and the words must be meaningful and simple so that the viewers could respond us and we could actually gain good reputation. In some cases like plagiarism, out of topic contents, negating ratings, it's impossible to achieve good reputation here . 

• +1 1

Good reputation is depend how people benefit from you knowledge.Many people are moral spamming, scores of act not spam but posting poorly. 

Getting reputation means this forum community aknowledge your work and dedication into putting some effort into your posts or topics.

You should always express your own opinion based on contextual proper facts without the need to copy paste others statements.

If your statement is going to help others you might get yourself that reputation.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Now I m new here I don't now good and negative reputation signs and receive me is correct or not any one clear that.

As for me, my reputation is according to the way I commented on a post but I don't want to have a bad reputation because bad reputation leads to failure.

A good reputation is evidence that the member enjoys the confidence of the members here and what he publishes benefits them, and in order to gain a good reputation, we must always search for important and non-repetitive ideas and topics, discuss with members and answer their questions.

Thank you so much. As a newbie i have to appreciate you. I just have few post with a really good reputations.and it's motivate me to go forward. Really enjoying this forum     

Yes that's the question which the frequently asked that why we don't get reputation. The reason is simple that you are not performing well according to the laws and rules of the forum. Make your posts of knowledge, skills and useful contents that the other members inspires of your works. In this way your reputation as well as following will increases. 

That's not a big deal if you have a small number of reputation in this forum, you can increased it by yourself by doing a useful and quality post so that many people can give you some reputation because they are interested to your topic or post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yah bro i completely agree with you . Good reputation is a good feeling for us and it spread positivity in us and urge us to do more awesome work . But negative reputation may result in spread of negativity in us . So for positive reputation we should select our topic carefully and topic should be of common interest . And simple words should be used . And try to overcome the confusions of Junior . Well thats only an idea . 

On 11/9/2020 at 8:05 AM, Mridul Rahman said:

But if someone is wrong in his perspective we shouldn't give bad reputation rather than quote him with right answer.

You have a good point here mate but many members seems not to be understanding this situation, we need to keep helping and reminding each other because that is the way we can move on as a team which will enable us take this great forum to the next level. No one is 100% perfect because we all make mistake and i suggest we consider each other since we are just like one family in this forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well good posts attracts good reputations unless your posts aren't that interesting or educative or even informative you are most likely to obtain for yourself a pretty good reputation 

• Useful or interesting 1

It means the many people to can not be satisfied in the same level of satisfaction .but the one point is that to people satisfy the any things .it is known as equilibrium level.

• +1 1

Yes that's right, you won't receive any good reputation points if your topic is useless. I suggest to those newbies here is do your own research first then always check the content of your topic, make sure that people can understand it even you are not good at it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, receiving a positive reputations is an art which is derived from yourself. It means your content that is written here will decide your reputation. If you post useful and correct informative data here you will be get positive reputations and if you post an irrelevant topic and false information, it will get negative reputation.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The post which contains scamming are definitely deleted by the moderators. The most prohibited thing is copy paste whenever someone make copy paste post, that post delete by the moderators. So our post get deleted when we scam here and violate the rules. 

Hey friend, good reputation is a reward you receive from other users for making good quality and reliable contents. Its shows that they rely on your posts and they are appreciating you for the work you've done. So we have to make good posts after good research and learning. By doing so, we will be able to gain more reputation and followers in this forum, it gives us a sense of belongingness and pride. So we will be motivated to do better, we have good reputation to other good posts in this forum. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hey dear hope you are doing good and well.

Firstly i want to thanks you for this valuable info many of people don't follow these step thats why they don't get any reputation. If we follow these steps and follow the rules and regulations of the community the we definitely get very much reputation.

Hope you found it use full

I really agree with this, in order for us to have a  good reputation we need to have a good quality contents, useful and relevant posts. Especially the most important thing is if we always obey the rules and regulations of this forum. Happy posting everyone!

• +2 1

Copied or post with the fake records are nonetheless getting deleted from moderators. Cryptic posts or non constructive posts gets terrible reputations from contributors in this discussion board. So our foremost intention ought to be to create the nice posts to help absolutely everyone in this forum.

Getting positive points has a very wonderful and beautiful feeling, but we will not be able to obtain these points without serious work and good writing and value, so if we want to obtain positive points, we must move away from writing posts that are not useful and we must focus on valuable, useful and high-quality posts only

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day