Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

bro if can we don't make good posts so then peoples don't like them always posts that help peoples if can our post are useless so then how can we get like but also I have seen that peoples don't like to give positive reating even post is that's not good 

On 8/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, Whited35 said:

Unintentional but a slight grammatical mistake is also relatable in my case. Fortunately, here are some members help me to correct mistakes as soon as possible. We are human, no one is 100% perfect but yes, as you have said, we have to be focused not to repeat mistakes😊.

Well, there's a lot of members here are not good in english when it comes to making a post in this forum, we need to improve ourselves in terms of posting because we're seniors now and many of them are expecting for us by making a quality post for beginners.

• +1 1

The post which carries false information are getting deleted by the moderators. Our main job should to create quality post which is helpfull for others. 

You need to improve yourself more on creating contents in this forum. That's why for now you are not receiving any good reputation.  Everyone get a negative rates and sometimes its just a honest mistake. We must all improve ourselves to not get a negative rates again and again. 

For avoiding bad reputation we must not give any false information and if you copy and paste other comments or from net then also you would get bad reputation or your post or comment will be deleted by moderators. If we follow the rules of the forum we will not get bad reputation. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can earn reputation by doing such posts which are useful for everyone and relevent to the site if you are copying anyone then you can't earn reputation because your information is already uploaded so you have to bring new information and topics..

Many people are angry because of their low reputations. As we have seen in this forum, there are some people whose comments and posts are very much and is a very good but their reproduction points are very less. The basic reason for this is many such that whatever post or topic they have can be an irrelevant. Or whatever they have posted or whatever topic they have created, they have not done a full explanation  due to which the newbies and many members are very difficult to understand the topics and therefore they does not liked the posts. So this is the reason why those people have very low reproduction points.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you! In order to get a high rating, you must write adequate and useful comments that will be useful for most users and will make them happy! In return, you will get a reputation that will make you more experienced!

• +5 1

On 7/22/2020 at 11:10 AM, Moontong said:

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

There are people who do not have these problems and have a low reputation, in the forum there are those who create new publications and those who respond in publications, usually the person who creates a publication generates more reputation points than those who only comment, the important thing in If it is not the reputation but to participate and try not to fall into the faults you describe. Very good publication...

Thank you for this information mate, I am sure many people don't just put in the energy they aught to put in. So they are mostly eager to post because of the reward not because they really want to add value to people.

The content of your post will make you to get or not get a reputation, if you make a quality post ,it will definitely attract people mind , and thought that they will give you a positive reputation, so make sure we calm down and often make a quality post

As a new member I have already done more than 80 posts but like 9 reputation which is very bad. So, I want to increase my reputation and get many more rates. So, I have started making my own topics which can be useful and earn more followers and reputation.

• +1 1

I think you have a good reputation and user can give more positive reaction because you have a good post and you bring new post and work hard for them,just wait and sure you have a good reputation, fir me I really give you five stars for your work 

Good reputation is only meant for members who make good positive contributions towards creating helpful topics as well as useful quality posts in any section of the forum they visits, so we should all try and give our best because only when you make good contribution we can earn lots of reputations from both junior members and the senior members of the forum. Be positive my friends.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well said for the beginners. You have to take yourself off those type of things if not a lot of bad reputation will follow you, either if you have those bad reputation that shouldn't discouraged you, work hard and honestly. Then you will come up with good reputation.

Exactly. People post unnecessary and irrelevant topics here on cryptotalk. There are things which are not supposed to be on this forum. Also in terms of commenting, people do the same thing.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for presenting this kind of information, in my opinion, very useful for many users, especially beginners, where here it indicates 4 steps to follow in order to improve our reputation
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1

You have given quite a good explanation. We may not receive bad reputation just zero for lack of information. But for other 3 reasons we will get bad reputation and report if we violated the most rules of this forum. All we need is be true in our words and give explanation about pur experience. But if someone is wrong in his perspective we shouldn't give bad reputation rather than quote him with right answer.

• +1 1

Different people have different perspective. People donot get good reputation beacuse of irrelevant posts,false information,repeated and unwanted topics,spelling errors.To have good reputation i think you should post wisely and create a good content and your posts must be informative and correct.

2 hours ago, Josbuttle13 said:

@MoontongI am happy with my work i got a lot Of reputations above from my expectation. And reputations show that how good is your work and i am happy with my work. Keep hardworking and make a more useful topic,

I am happy with what you feel with this forum, just be comfortable and always be happy about your milestone, I can see that you are a good member of this forum because of your profile and how you construct each of your posts, just continue the hard work and the effort you give for this forum, all of that will be worth it. 

• +1 1

This is the only reason to  get not good reputation in this forum is that members are using copy paste comments thats why the posts are delated by the moderators or using of good grammer words are also the cause of  post delated and wrong informationa bout the topic is also the reason of  getting bad reputation in this forum.

• +1 1

simply nobody can give a person exact reputations if his submit incorporates false statistics or the the submit isn't relevant to the subject of dialogue due to the fact the poster has violented the regulations of the discussion board. i assume he may grow to be receiving negative reactions. so l shows we must constantly make thorough research before giving any facts in order that we are able to avoid handing over faux facts and turn out to be receiving negative reactions out of your associates.

• +2 1

There are a lot of reasons to why someone is not getting good reputation. Some are those that you have posted and there might be other reasons than that. It could be because of personal reasons that someone is giving you bad reputation. But if you want to have good reputation, then just post contents that contains facts, helpful things, and don't  give false imformation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will happen next entirely your policy as one with the regulations of the forum and I this will aid me engrave healthier posts and be trendy by the leftovers associates in the forum. in shape at present I use coaching how to enter improved from the top at this point and I am seemly moreover one of the members that reward in reputation bit culture and discussing cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

Its depends on your post. If you post properly and your post has enough information. I think people like your content and your reputation will be increase rapidly.