Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

There are several things you can be failing for so that you don't have a good reputation. As plagiarism of publications, breach of the rules of the forum, failing to respect the publications of other users, all of this implies a negative rating for your reputation. I hope you read the forum rules well. greeting

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, Moontong said:

There are many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations?

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

Once your topic or content has one of those reasons then there would be no person who will give you a good reputation, you may receive a bad reputation and they may report you to the moderator.

Stop those things, if you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life, we achieved what we are now because we put time and effort to achieve it.

You have listed it all, those things that will make forum members not to get good reputation. Thanks so much for sharing, it is helpful. 

• +1 1

Really, everyone who enters the forum and knows the ranks that there are and the points of reputation, want to reach them quickly, but not everyone can achieve it, because they are going the shortest and easiest way, they want to fill the forum with thousands of publications , but that most of them do not meet the minimum conditions to be accepted by the great moderators that we have here. These new users do not understand that fewer publications are better but with great informative, educational and corrective value. etc. When we are able to understand it, we will start to gain a great reputation with our posts and comments, make no mistake about it.
a common mistake is to copy from other sites and paste as it was copied without an analysis, a prior study, without providing own conclusions.
all this influences the bad reputation.

• +1 2

Thanks for the information, I hope I have not broken any of those rules that you tell me, because I would like to raise my reputation in this Forum

• +1 2

All your post should contain a easier way of description and information. Lack of information will literally make the users angry and they will not give you a good number of reputation. To gain a good reputation,you must be conscious about posting relevant and worthy information. So try to build a good era to gain reputation. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Getting a good reputation from our peers is great as it makes you feel more confident in the way you are posting.

Talking about the reasons why it doesn't happen, I agree with the ones you stated in your post. Also, it may be a matter of probability. It is to say, if you mostly post on the topics that are trendy and the ones with more views and replies then your chances of getting a reputation point are higher. On the other hand, if you dedicate yourself to creating posts and only replying on the topics you are really interested in then your chances are lower.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

its really feel good when you receive the reputation here, it motivates the persons that they are reading their content and liking that content thats a good way to motivate the writers and who provide the relatable knowledge

• +1 2

Logically, the reputation you have in the forum comes from the content you share, it must be interesting to readers, a topic well explained, understandable and above all that teaches something, those are more loved by users, focus on topics that Others are looking or it is very good, it is not easy, but it is very possible, it is all a matter of work and perseverance, when the airdrop tasks pass, I will concentrate on making some posts to see if I get acceptance.

• +1 2

Thanks for reminding newbies like us on the things that will bring ban hammer on us and things that will not give us reputation in this forum. Having useful post and obeying the rules of the forum will guarantee an increased reputation.

• +1 1

To improve the reputation, the support of the community is necessary if you have real publications that are of benefit to the insurance community, your knowledge will be rewarded with good ratings, so it is essential to support and share quality knowledge

• +1 1

Well the truth is that to receive a good reputation it is important to provide quality content to the forum and that it is very useful for all users

• +1 1

There lot of users who complain about low reputations. I understand that because it is not always easy to earn reputations because there is like 200 thousand users in this platform and all are competing towards just posting the 20 posts. It is essential that the uses make sure that their posts are content worthy so that it would earn more reputations.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes, you are right @Nicole018. Thank you for the valuable information. I think everyone is competing to raise their reputation There are people who post unhelpful posts looking for profit only and there are people who comment outside the topic .I think in order to get a good reputation, the topics you post should be useful so that you attract the reader to read them without feeling bored or reporting to you..

• +3 1

Reputation is earned by collaborating with the website, helping through your knowledge. Simple questions that you can solve through a simple google search should be avoided. At the time of participating in a publication, significant contributions must be made responding to the issues with constructive content that motivates the debate.

we can receive bad reputation because we are making bad topic, my advice is to not giving any reputation to bad topic and making our observation about this topic in comments.

Hard work is necessary to create a good post to get reaction from others and give useful information ...

On 7/22/2020 at 6:10 PM, Moontong said:

There are many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations?

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

Once your topic or content has one of those reasons then there would be no person who will give you a good reputation, you may receive a bad reputation and they may report you to the moderator.

Stop those things, if you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life, we achieved what we are now because we put time and effort to achieve it.

Your points are so true but I guess lots of people are new here and they are trying to get used to this forum. That's why they couldn't create good topics and have good reputation. As time goes on I guess lots of beginners will get reputation.

Spinning the post or copy pasting the post also bring negative rating and reputation in this forum so try to create your own topics and comments if you don't want to get banned.

Knowledge and research is very necessory to collect the real and legit data. Your reputation can be enhanced through legit and valuable posts and for that you obviously collect the relevant information to provide other members. This is not as complicated as we all are considering, just to give about one hour per day to collect the real data and then create a unique post.

Never worry, I advise you to continue to work seriously and write topics of great importance and interact with the rest of the members, and then you must get a good reputation

It is correct this information. There is a lot of people doing post with all this features, we have to be logical with our ideas before posting something here. 

Edited by duainjo
I put something else without intention.

You want to avoid bad reputation? then follow the rules and try to actually make and effort into the topics you are trying to make or the responses you are trying to have this is pretty simple but it's surprising how many people fail at something so simple and basic but in any case you want reputation then do the necessary work to make quality posts and most of all be kind to other users here in cryptotalk this is a pretty important discussion and I thank you for explaining the ways go getting bad reputation to everyone since people might not know them.

good reputation must be given to those who really deserves it, you don't should break the rules and write only helpful posts

• +2 1

Thats true although there are some times that there was a good post but didnt get any good reputation at it sadly no matter how good it is there will be some point that you wont get any reputation improve on that post or comment.

• +3 1

It seems good advice coming from you a master of reputation, thanks a lot and I will follow all the points you made and I will try to have a better reputation by being better in my posts.