Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

Hi everyone I would like tell you if you want to get good reputation you needs to do best posts which get attention of people and new topics should be created and do post ralevent to topic

Yes dear you have explained very well about the reputation which the people are not getting good so this is because of there fault off making good post their post are not good and are not following the rules and regulations of this forum and they does not explain very well and their post may be irrelevant to the topic so to get good reputation you should make a post which should be relevant to a topic and have good information and is useful for The Reader otherwise your post will not get positive reputation so it is not a benefit for you it is only for loss value.

• +3 1

Yes some peoples do not receive a good reputation because the person topic is not a good a good topic so as a person which is trying to get a good reputation and the person will have to create a good topic and get a good comments and a good reputation.

• +5 1

I think when we are in hurry in and make comments sometimes we forget to review our comments so may be quality of comments may be ignored and we can't get good reputation then we blame to people they jealous with us or else.  I think it's better to look out self. Blaming others is easy but correction in ourselves somehow difficult 

Yes it is very simple and easy why you don't get the good reputation because you font post the good reference knowledge and valuable content in the post. So people don't give you good reputation.

• +1 1

Hello my friend You are absolutely right about that. There are many people, including some of my friends, who have had an unfortunate reputation From my point of view, the most important factor is failure to observe the rules and pay attention to them, in addition to not raising topics of interest to users and useful to them

All of  us have to get great reputation  we should do a decent work for about what are we going to do in our post and for making subjects we should make if with our own uniqueness and discover a few themes that can contribute on the individuals here and it must be valid and have a decent quality.

There are many aspects of not having a good reputation.  If you post important and relevant meaning, it must be evaluated.  Provides fame if it is beneficial and acceptable to people.  And there are many reasons for not getting a good reputation.  Many have little idea about the post and they can't explain it properly.  Contextual and does not match the subject.  Post inferior which is not acceptable.  So post all the useful and beneficial here.  As if people accept easily and give fame.

Also we need to avoid plagiarizing and posting not legit information. One more thing never beg or ask for someone to give you reputation just let them decide base on the content of our post