Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

I have come across a really helpful posts thanks alot for sharing it as i am new here and would help me in every way to know this forum more broadly to be able to get some knowledge of this crypto world and getting use to it.

• +1 1

My friend, it comes back to your topic or your useful posts, as this mainly affects your reputation, it is possible that some of the information is false, which in some topics or posts is not useful and does not take into account the publishing rules, so I heard it a little thank you

• +1 1

The only thing that one should keep in mind that for good reputation hard work and work with honesty is very and a key factor of success. When someone try to be smart like doing to copy paste work then they actually cheat themselves. This is the basic reason of low reputation. 

• +1 1

I think the post your posting or the answering you are giving on this stage incorporate some applicable things. Also, kindly don't post the points that have been posted before. Since individuals get exhausted from the monotonous things. Saute attempt to make valuable post which is brimming with data just as accommodating for each individual from this stage.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, adamsomehi said:

Plagiarism is a very big reason why you will receive negative rating. If you can take your time to create your own unique posts then I am sure that things would turn out better for you.

You are alarming to me or to all cryptotalk forum members 😜? Anyway, plagiarism is the serious problem and crime, not only on Cryptotalk forum but everywhere. Well, I am doing my best to combat against scammers who creates the posts with the plagiarized contents. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We get reputation on the base of our posts quality. If you got bad reputation or less reputation then you should improve your posts quality. Because give us reputation after reading our posted comment. But some time people give reputation without reading the posts.

Reputable points give an recognition of how useful our topics and comments are, if we make a good content topic, forum members will show their reaction during this time, we will get negative feedback if we share false information, how much research and post we. Illuminates content that everyone likes, one thinks that false useless content always gets negative marks.

• +1 1

Dear you are right this platform is the best knowledge site. Cryptotalk is the site where many members work and many newbies enter every day so it's our responsibility to provide good  and athentic knowledge for this we should create good post which should be unique in it's quality and have useful content. So the members can pick more information and gave you heart.

The reasons why our comment or topic doesn't receive any good ratings are it's not useful, false information, not related, not interesting and not detailed. Every user especially the beginners should know that they will have to provide as much as information that they can because that will somehow help other users and those users who was helped by the comment will give it a good rating.

Incomplete information or half baked information can also prevent you from getting good reputation.inadequte content on post shared also prevent you from getting a good reputation on the forum.

I believe that now my reputation is more or less good before when I had fewer likes than posts, I tried to make my statistics positive now I strive for a larger margin

Irrelevant topics and topics with false information can make your post look bad. Copy pasted posts can also earn you bad reputations. Follow the rules properly and be sincere to the forum then you will start getting positive reputation. I started to get them lately and I'm happy about it. 

I believe that now my reputation is more or less good before when I had fewer likes than posts, I tried to make my statistics positive now I strive for a larger margin

Yes we don't receive good reputation because is possible that our posts comments are irrelevant and don't make any sense to members of the forum or it may be due to lack of good contents

Higher reputation have of course people who trade more often then other users, who have larger amount of successful trades done. The capital also plays a larger role it is, if you are trading larger trades this of course rises your reputation. Also, time you are trading and staying with the project also rises your reputation, so traders who are daily trading for a year have a larger reputation then traders who are trading for 12 month only

Reputation mean how creative and correctly is your response. If you post something new and guide other newbie then reputation is easy to earn. Secondly for good reputation you have to comment on other post where you answer correctly and Right

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

I think i don't get enough reputation because the lack of creativity. I get 3 reputation daily.I think that isn't enough for me. More positive reputation brings you more money.But i don't get enough reputation because i don't have good topic to discuss. And I don't have enough good experience . So i think that's why i don't get enough reputation. 

On 7/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, Moontong said:

There are many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations?

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

Once your topic or content has one of those reasons then there would be no person who will give you a good reputation, you may receive a bad reputation and they may report you to the moderator.

Stop those things, if you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life, we achieved what we are now because we put time and effort to achieve it.

You are right, in order to get a good reputation, the post must be at the level that the reader aspires to, in order to convince him to give you positive reviews that in turn help raise our reputation.

• +2 1

I am agree your point if you want to get good reputation you should be create a good topic and always try to do post about topic related and used good content , write morethen 100 characters in your post and post must be according to forum rules.  

You used those content  their other mmeber of the forum get knowledge from your post and give you good reputation .

Yes you are saying good my friend many of the users not take good reputation on his posts because they create useless post's on it and some time it's posts are not related to the topic, and many of time they copy paste of the other members.... So that's why these members not give his good reputation on his posts... So they want to good reputation on his posts so create the useful posts,posts are related to topic and give his own ideas about the topic then you get more reputation on it...

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I think that a good reputation is necessary because it indicates the admiration of the members on this forum for your posts and the extent to which the reader is attracted to the information that you provide with high quality and it helps you to increase your followers who want more information that we provide from this forum

• +4 1

I get a good reputation, but it does not get a good reputation because of the unwanted posts and violating the forum rules. Beware of that so that you do not get banned and be creative in writing your posts and give it its time for good understanding

• +2 1

Good reputation give us more confidence, happiness and motivated us to do work hard. It makes our personality attractive and respectful. So i prefer to get good reputation.

• +3 1

Hello dear mate, i hope that they can not put the reactions one the posts they are reading.I can write well here how to write well here and I am becoming one of the members of fame during the time of attaining fame during discussions with cryptocorrens.

Good luck

Everyone wants to have a good reputation.We have to follow some rules to increase the reputation.

Following the rules to increase our reputation .

First of all, before we make a post, we should read the post of seniors well and add our comments in the post..

Others' posts should not be copied.

Follow the rules and regulation of this site.

So we recieve good reputation .