Why you don't receive a good reputation? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Why you don't receive a good reputation?

There are some reasons i think which make you unable to earn fame or good reputation these are following;

1 you are posting poor quality content

2 your posts are not much valuable,useful and informative

3 your topics are repetitive.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its depends on your post quality. If your post has no useful things then your post has bad reputation. so,for good reputation, you write good content where have much information and useful things.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:10 PM, Moontong said:

There are many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations?

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

Once your topic or content has one of those reasons then there would be no person who will give you a good reputation, you may receive a bad reputation and they may report you to the moderator.

Stop those things, if you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life, we achieved what we are now because we put time and effort to achieve 

Hello dear If you want to make a good reputation you should have to create effective and more efficient post . I think the reasons you discussed above all are the right but there may be more reasons like copy paste and violation of the forum.

These informations are facts which is why some members here don't get any good reputations at all. Also some of them copy and pasting just to make a post which is against the rules. If we want to gain reputations, we should make a comprehensible and useful post.

The topic you have created is of great interest to me since as a beginner in this forum your published words are of great help to me to obtain a good reputation
Thank you very much for providing this great topic with very important information
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

hello friends..it really feel good when you receive reputation for the Post and topic youb create and some people just write too long sentence that might even reach paragraph length..

Some of the reasons you do not get good reputation is because you have provided false or misleading information. Or the information may not be relevant. And last but not the least, your comments are a copy and paste job.

The reputation points are always directly proportional to the type of posts you make on this forum. So if your posts are not giving useful knowledge to the readers then you will not be able to get enough reputation.

• +2 1

Useless post doesn't get any reputation points from user's.If you always create useful and interesting topics then people will give you reaction which is count as a reputation point.So try to make useful post.

You are right in all your words. I think we have to make an effort here on the forum, and remember that when commenting, we have to be commenting something good, something that does not harm those who are going to read. We have to think not only about ourselves, but also about the members, because we are here to help each other. And reputation comes from quality and performance, so we always have to try to do our best to have a good reputation.

Great standing is a pointer of part's promise to give a decent substance to individuals and to make the discussion a superior spot where individuals bring in something other than cash.

Any one wants a good reputation he should follow some rules .

When you make any post your wording should be easy and your content may be helpful. If your post is opposite of these rules you don't receive good reputation.

On 11/23/2020 at 2:53 AM, Zafar123 said:

Any one wants a good reputation he should follow some rules .

When you make any post your wording should be easy and your content may be helpful. If your post is opposite of these rules you don't receive a good reputation.

Your posts should be understandable to make it a quality post, being understandable posts should be like these:

1. Use simple words that could be easily understood by every beginner.

2. Make your content constructive by making it grammatically correct.

3. Make it useful and helpful for every member. 

You explained correctly if they want to gain good reputation they should do their research before posting otherwise they can give people wrong information and they can get banned. But if they make useful and creative posts they can receive good reputation. There are more important things than gaining reputation, for me improving our knowledge about crypto is more important than that.

• +4 1

Sometimes when I read the posts, I see that good posts get no good reputation while some trash posts get very high rates. I can't see why this is happening, in my opinion a post with good information or an intresting topic deserves positive ratings. I sometimes think people are giving reactions randomly without even reading the content 😕 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are many of us here who comment very briefly and concisely so I think so that you can understand us in a constructive way like you did our comment here so I think so that everyone understands us and comments with us in a big way that you are four  Reason says that is one of the reasons that anyone can have a medium

You don't receive a good reputation then you don't work properly. The work of you and you topic do not effect the people. Your work is not properly then you do not receive good reputation depend on you how work and get good reputation. 

Really excellent information why we not getting good reputation to our post and comment, yes you mention right thing to your post why we not getting reputation. If we share informative topic or if we comment relevant comment of the forum post their is no reason to get good reputation to our profile. So we must share valuable content so that people give reaction to our post and comment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you once one's topic is irrelevant and is not detailed or the topic created seems to be false the post won't get reputation and it will lead to negative rating

On 7/22/2020 at 11:10 PM, Moontong said:

There are many people who are not that happy because of having a low reputation, well that is a normal feeling especially if you really want to gain a reputation, but do you ever think why don't you get a lot of reputations?

Here are some of what I know why don't you receive any reputation:

1. False information.

2. Irrelevant topic.

3. Lack of explanation.

4. Scam accusations.

Once your topic or content has one of those reasons then there would be no person who will give you a good reputation, you may receive a bad reputation and they may report you to the moderator.

Stop those things, if you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life, we achieved what we are now because we put time and effort to achieve it.

This is a well-made list! As simple as it seems, OP really pointed out some good points there and should be remembered by everyone. One does not simply receive reputation by simple efforts (well it may sometimes, it depends), but it must include commitment to the truth of knowledge and a vast array of fruitful ideas. When you are committed, most likely you would create more quality posts with more pertinent information because your goal would be to learn and to share, not just to earn.

yesterday there was a member who had a good reputation and had entered as the most liked content! getting banned, does that mean having a lot of likes also endangers our account?

signbot (1).gif

The reasons you mentioned are the main reason, but also don’t forget that members sometimes unknowingly ignore it and that makes the interaction a little bit.

If you really want to have a good reputation, you have to put time and effort into creating your own topic, which is important to construct good topics.

Things happen through our hardship, there is only less possibility of having luck in our life.