First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

Yes dear first step is so difficult and 80 percent people lose their stamina motivation in first step they not know the second is easy third one is more easy and the last one is your so slow and steady win the race

A lot of people think that if they get anything for the first time, it means their entire job but on their first attempt they think it's tomorrow but they are wrong because in our whole life we have faced challenges in every moment and every moment. We have a new challenge to this initiative, and when we start doing anything it is our responsibility to face it and give up on the first attempt.

its true that every beginning is so difficult because it is not possible to fulfill a work without any experience..but we have to try continuesly to get experience. for example, we came in this useful site for earning money. but at 1st all member completed 100 post..it was so hard...but after getting some experience by completing those free post now its very easy to write something 

With a little knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies, and perhaps a little insight as to how to write useful and unique topics, we all joined this forum, and we gained enough experience by trying again and again, without giving up when deleting these posts, but rather improving ourselves to publish posts that are better than old posts, more useful, and data.

Yes in our childhood everyone have listened the story of Try Try again. You will never know how much you can accomplish until you try. Never lose hope, never give up be patient, be confident and try try again until you succeed. You only lose when you stop trying. Never give up.Never give up on anything. Never stop trying. It better to try and fail than never trying. All the experiences are necessary. It will prepare you for the great success which comes unexpected.

Yes, you are absolutely right. When someone Enter in any field, it is not easy for him, but when that person works hard, then everything becomes easy for him. When I was new to cryptotalk, I found it very difficult, but when I became an expert in this work, then cryptotalk very easy for me, I worked hard and I got success.

as they say, you need to go to the bitter end.  failures can be frequent, but this does not mean that they will always be.  if you are not ready to go to victory, so to speak, then it is better not to go at all, you will only lose.

According to Jennifer Stevens, executive editor at International Living, the list is vast, but it isn’t comprehensive. “We created it to give people a sense for the scope of opportunity out there,” says Stevens. “We’ve written lots about the different ways expats abroad fund their lives. Sometimes it’s with online work—like writing or drop-shipping. Sometimes it’s in-person services they provide, from running a consignment store to wedding planning. Certainly, the online opportunities provide great flexibility and portability. But it’s worth pointing out that business owners in many places tell us that it’s much easier to start a business abroad because it’s often less expensive and less bureaucratic than it is at home.

In fact I created a lot of things they were informative and unique but it was deleted.  I feel very frustrated about it.  I will try to create more quality content.

Yeah my  friend you are absolutely right. Everyone are looking forward to write better topics so that they can get reputations. But the reality is that most of the posts they made get deleted. Which inturn results in reduced interest in writing more topics and giving up. But all we have to do is not to lose hope and continue writing topics which someday will be the hottest topic in the forum.

Yeah you are right my friend. We shouldn’t stop our effort until finish our work. Cause first attempt isn’t the last for us. If we try harder then we can achieve it. So we have to keep working until we done.

Thanks for the motivation, without any doubt it is always good to create new themes my method is to create it based on news, because it is very sure that the themes or the solutions of the platforms are already created and this is a disadvantage when creating the ones themes.

• +1 1

In all field the first step is very hard but if some have a potentionl to change harsh period ho his lfie then they can change it with his afford by giving change think to our department. For example,  ideas, petant, working style, new invention etc.

this is best line try try again until you win the race even we don't have to lose heart when our posts are rejected or when we get negetive reputation. Everyone should support others and avoid to give them negative likes.

Thank you.

All new users entered this forum with a little knowledge. A lot of them create topics and they will be deleted but they should persist and don't give up. They should still encourage themselves. Someday they become good writers and also become great in creating topics.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Those who have no mistakes then they are doing nothing, and doing nothing will go you nowhere. It is better to keep trying even if your first trials were useless or not satisfying but with time you will learn how to do things right, so patience is a key factor to reach success. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Its normal, every person know that first attempt is not good because not so much experience. Have to face difficulties to get reward.

To achieve the goal in your life then you should  hardwork in your life. With out hard work you did not achieve the goal.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, John Pernia said:

as it indicates there is no future without sacrifices and triumphs without sufferings. It remains for us, as an experience, to learn from our mistakes and get stronger

You made a wonderful contribution @John Pernia This reminds me of popular saying again, that says "Hard work always pays off, whatever you do". To make in this life one must strive and endeavor to struggle to the ultimate standard to turn his/her dreams in to reality. We have to know that giving up means we'll never change position for progress. Determination and hard work is equal to SUCCESS

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 12:58 PM, Magnom said:

Anyone here can make topics ! It's just need to be brave enough to write the first topic ! It's just need little knowledge about Crypto project and then you can write topics from your mind and you can get little help from some resources 

good job

yes its always true if you hard work you never give up. if you don't give up and at the same time learn from previous mistakes and mend your ways then it is a win win situation. Not giving up will help m it is extremely essential to learn from your previous failures and bounced back in life. If you not learn from your previous mistakes you are at loss. so keep trying always for a better one.

When you properly enter new field conditions, nothing looks easy. But it also makes our hard work easier. Topics in this forum also create hard work. But gradually everything is easier.

Not everyone thinks like you think, surrendering controls the majority, but we have to try well, so you are a content maker and source for people to quote your posts. This is really an achievement and represents your energy and strength, so everyone should not stop trying and continue moving forward.

• +5 1

I think that first trials are only attempts , it is very rare that someone wine anything on the first attempt, you have to try and try till know all the mistakes you have doing and start learning from them and avoid them the next times , then you will begin to earn and win, persistence is a key factor in such a process, and some stubbornness is useful too. 

• +2 1

Thank you very much. This was very motivating and enthusiastic. I agree with you. We must continue to try and we must reach the goal we are seeking with a little effort and time.

Yes dear mate you are right when we join any task every step we take first is very difficult because we have no experience about that work but after some trials we become expert in that task. So i think try try again is God formula to become successful. Best wishes for all 😊