Win in silence let them think you're losing - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

It is very amazing  whe you show  your  success to others so that they do not tgink thatbthey have lost their money too. It is so dfar the best place I knew.

• +1 1

I came from a community's where if something comes new and you tell them they will disagree with you some will even insult you and laugh at you I told them about cryptotalk they insult me so when I start winning I will be silence like am loosen 

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice. You are right to work in silence. It is considered a success in order to avoid confusion, as well as for work in comfort and without disturbance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you for the advice my friend, we need to be careful not to announce our achievement most times so that scammers won't come after us. We need to be wish and work in silence.

Literally anyone or anything that you come across on an online platform can be scammers. So it is definitely necessary that the users are aware of this problem that is in existence even in in crypto talk or yobit platform. So you should need to keep quiet and listen to what other has to say and do not show off what you have in your possession. This is the best way to win any situation.

It is true that you should help others in digital currencies, but without revealing your privacy, wallets and passwords, because by that you will lose a lot because there are many fraudsters who track your mistakes in order to steal your accounts in digital currencies, so beware of these fraudsters and weak souls.

• +1 1

Well said mate, but i don't totally agree with you. Because some times in some places you have show what you've got. I admit that silencey is a great move. But some times actually not some times its in the right time you have break it and show it to everyone  what you have got. 

Yeah this is a unique post if I most confess. Crytocurrency is a platform form you need to keep secret try to win in silence i.e earn your money in silence and where other people think you are lossing or been scammed

Flaunting profits on social media will make scammers flock to attempt the theft and fraud in countless ways through many allegations and acquaintances. Therefore, matters such as these must be kept confidential, as financial affairs are not for public disclosure.

• +4 1

I find your words very logical
Work silently
On this platform something definitely positive
Because fraudsters are waiting for some to make the mistake of speaking publicly about their earnings
I advise everyone to exercise caution during forum activity to avoid being robbed

• +1 1

Yes, in the crypto world we have to really take care of our privacy, we have to refrain that we don't have to show others anything that we have such as expertise or knowledge. Let silence be within you and not need other people to know anything about you. So it shuts off con artists from tricking you because your privacy is closed and no one knows about you.

• +1 1

Of course, the encrypted currency maintains your privacy and this makes the thing safe for you, which is why no one can know your information. You have to learn and strive to support each other and reach our dreams and goals. Thank you, dear for this post.

Thank you for this great advice. If you want to succeed in any work, especially in the field of coding, you must
From being silent and
Not sharing what you do in order to be able to profit and at the same time avoid many fraudsters who are ready to deceive and steal you

sure of path and  You are categorically right, that functioning in silence is a confirmed thing, remarkably in the grassland of crypto for the reason that nearby are numerous scammers behind you for the opening to thieve your money, seek as a lot as probable to be adamant your privacy and not to discussion the profits cause in crypto

Hello my friend, thanks for this topic, yes I agree with you, it is a good plan to keep the crooks away from you, fraudsters always look at the opportunity to steal and deceive, but this way they do not know anything about you

• +2 1

Thank you for this topic it is really nice to have this advice we sympathize .but then also why we show our transection everyone crypto made for privacy and secure purpose .

That's right i also don't like to expose my knowledge in real life or other platforms except from this forum because we can help others with sharing our experience and knowledge. I think your posts is related with real life because if we won't show our perfectness we cam win silently, but if only we do things right, but it might not be the greatest idea, in real life it could be better if we show our skills so we might open another doors with someones help.

you should always concentrate on our work and we should not care about anyone that what they are thinking if they are thinking that we are losing we shouldn't care about them. 

So we should work hard and get the success in our life our successful tell them that we are successful.

You have a very good idea that we can learn a lot from each other on the this platform. We should do our work and our work with a harder and one day he will come and our work will be visible so we should ignore others and keep working with our work.We must keep quietly learning from each other and teaching others and silence is the best solution to all problems.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 7/19/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

2348182551874_status_9084035c24b9436b995de9faf71da714_1595149985395.jpg.8d186b3374c5d182c95f36c23f2ed1dc.jpg

This massage goes to the wise ones. It's really clear for everyone to know that in cryptocurrency you have to keep privacy. Don't expose you privacy you need to be wise enough to win in silence don't show you    know everything but pretend you are learning and suggesting.  Let's help each other but don't expose your perfectness shows you are all the same and you shall all win silence.
This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

W̳I̳N̳ I̳N̳ S̳I̳L̳E̳N̳C̳E̳ L̳E̳T̳ T̳H̳E̳M̳ T̳H̳I̳N̳K̳                             Y̳O̳U̳'R̳E̳   L̳O̳S̳I̳N̳G̳

Thank you so much for this kind information. You give a great message through your post and yes you are right that keep silence that we all know 

Smile solve many problem

Silence avoid many problem 

So we have to keep silence sometime and this will avoid many problems. We just wait for our success and when we ache vie it we can tell it to hold world but never tell about it when you have not achieved them.

Thanks for pointing out something very important.  This is very helpful for newcomers.  However, everyone must maintain their privacy.  You silently create important and relevant posts in the forum.  Create posts by researching each topic and keeping the section right.  Let everyone know your success.  So work in accordance with the rules and regulations of the forum.

You are absolutely right my friend. Violation and screaming isn’t only solution to won something. If you think it silently and make it possible without any problem then you can easily get success.

Is it exactly like this do your work silently that your success will make a noise. Keep your privacy, keep your work and try to give the best version you have. If we continue working silently, then our goal will be our purpose that we have been standing next, after that  how we have to achieve success here too. Silence means that we have a purpose, we have an ambition, we have a vision to achieve something.

• +2 1

Valuable advice, which we must take seriously, to work in silence, develop our skill and delve into knowledge of this amazing and large field, and maintain our privacy in safe place and not publish it to the public or share it .