The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Certainly when entering the world of cryptocurrencies the first thing to conquer is ourselves because we have to learn not to be impulsive, to be patient not to believe in everything they tell us, in knowing when to invest and when withdraw and investigate which is the best currency to trade at a certain time the difference between success and defeat is the preparation that precedes the battle

On 7/16/2020 at 5:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Interesting contribution, but not everyone finds the issue of investment easy, of operating and trading cryptocurrencies, you must have a well-established psychology to be able to face losses, in this world there will be gains and losses, therefore before entering This cryptographic trade must be invested in knowledge.

I was a newcomer to the crypto trading field. I dived into cryptocurrency trading (a different background for forex trading) only to believe that crypto trading is a prosperous fast-paced sector. I started trading at a good amount of over $300 in the first phase. I just thought that the price of BTC was rising and never falling, it was my misunderstanding and a huge mistake, I lost value because of the high price volatility of BTC, I lost my patience and sold all the holdings.   

1 hour ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12yes this is expected because in any kind of works in the world only people that have knowledge about it of what they studied and learnt from others experiences will be able to do it but those who just took the job without having knowledge about it will fail for sure and same goes for crypto since it is not that easy way  to earn without even having experience and knowledge about it

@yato987 you are right becuase you can see here that many Country get banned from the payment and it had happen for earning.. Those country members did not try to learn first which lead them called spamming. Also for them many good member cant work here too.. So we must take action Against the spammer and no matter from Which Country they come..                 

• +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 6:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

Very well said, you keep learning yourself, whether you are a novice or an expert, since they are going out and disseminating different information every day and the good thing is that if you have the means you are freer to learn on your own what to follow or wait for someone to explain the topic.

Hi friends,

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

I share the idea in general on the internet to be able to generate income you have to learn and in the case of cryptocurrencies much more since it is something new that we did not see any of this in schools so we must learn it completely from scratch how it works and how it is that you can generate income with it and the best thing is to learn all the benefits it brings to the entire community.

Thus, you have to investigate the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies a lot before investing in them, because if you do not know anything about electronic currencies, you can lose your investment or suffer a scam, since there are many currencies that are worth nothing, However, once you have the knowledge and know the market, you can make the investment with the assurance that you will make a profit, but not immediately.

Hi friends,

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

hello dear, Really to be instructed about what we want in this case crypto currencies is the best way of how to win them or multiply them, it seems to me that it is post is perfect and it opens a lot to the debate that everything that one wants to incur in must be studied.  

• +3 1

It seems that we all agree that learning is the basis of success, not only in trading/investment but in many other aspects of life. As a vast amount of people, I lost money when I started in trading due to lack of experience but more importantly because of ignorance. Luckily, such mistakes paved the way for me to learn from them and also I also decided to look as much information as possible about trading. Obviously, it took a while before I was able to integrate such information and make significant profits in trading, and yet I keep learning every day about different strategies, indicators, etc. 

cryptotalk is best forum for learn and earn purpose , you can see good posting about trading as well as good opportunity for generate a good profit from it also .

everyone learn for trading via for YouTube and different different TeLeGram groups also. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes, I completely agree with this opinion! Learning process always makes it possible to earn more. This is because you build up your strategy when you learn and thus ameliorate your profit

Обучение-это основное средство, которое позволяет нам правильно работать в области торговли, чем больше наш опыт в таких областях, как торговля и инвестиции, и тем меньше наши потери, поэтому мы должны постоянно учиться и извлекать пользу из опыта остальных членов группы и их опыта

Learning crypto is a basic and initial step toward in the world of crypto. And cryptotalk is the best platform for learning crypto in a well and reputed way. 

there is many way to earn crypto coins besides your learning....you can earn crypto from any trading site...besides you can earn crypto from crypto talk...which is very important for your learning...

Good topic! effectively the best way to earn cryptocurrency is learning about them and around them like how to trade, how to invest, Technics..etc all project we do on our life need an effort and a little knowledge about it. So doing effort to learn is not a waste time.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In order not to drain your balance, you need to do planning and discipline above all. also, do not get excited, do not be greedy. you also don't need to fall in love with an asset, whether it's a coin or a stock, it doesn't matter. all emotions must be discarded

Hello cordial greetings.
The question of earning cryptocurrencies is based on learning continuous knowledge, this accompanied by discipline and generating habits to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in this online commercial world.

On 16.07.2020 at 17:13, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

I absolutely agree with you! Learning is the way to success. I would add to your list as the first point: "Learn how to avoid scam". Because there is too much fraud in crypto sphere nowadays. Unfortunately it's so and you have to be prepared for this. I prefer investing over trading, but still learning both. Keep learning and never stop because if you do your competitors will beat you. 

You are right, the best way to earn a good income in the world of cryptos is by learning, if you do not educate yourself you run the risk of failing quickly or falling into scam sites.

Hello ,I fully agree with you ,Without teaching we will not succeed ,and earn ,as they say ,we learn all our lives , without teaching we will not achieve what we want ,and we will achieve only when we learn how to do it,and in trading

• Useful or interesting 1