A Message of Gratitude - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shrmchlqn

A Message of Gratitude

On 7/16/2020 at 12:32 PM, shrmchlqn said:

Hello! I am new to this cryptocurrency forum site. As a beginner, I would like to thank the creators for building a platform that gives people regardless of status or race an opportunity to learn more about cashless money transactions and basically earn passive income. I hope that I would be able to make the most out of this site and thus, be able to somehow earn for my and my family’s basic needs. Together, we shall help one another in achieving our tangible goals, spread the dialogue on cryptocurrency, and eliminate society’s financial constraints.

Welcome to this forum to join our family and I advise you to read the fixed threads about the laws and rules for publishing in this forum to get the full benefit. I wish you to spend an informatively useful time with us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Very nice, I too show my gratitude every time possible and expect to start earning a few tokens from the campaigns that run on this forum but I am also being a good member and not break any rule. sometimes I find hard to write something very good but I'm trying and it matters a lot. I hope to see a lot more from the future as I'm still very new here and find very nice posts to read.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you this forum give us a opportunity to become a professional in crypto world. It tell us the ways by which we can earn a passive income. So try to learn things here instead of just earning by posting. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't understand this member. He made this post talking about how he loves cryptotalk and expresses his gratitude too but the same day he made this was the same day he joined and also the last day he used the forum again and never came back. This is unreasonable unless I don't know lost his password and also lost access to his email.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The kindness of good people has no limits and leads to the creation of forums like this one. Like you I am deeply grateful for this forum and its people.

• +1 1

I am joined crypto to trade because I thought the bitcoin crash in this mars was an opportunity I can not miss, later I am traded and make fewer and fewre and not there is very higher risk and low good profit from trade unless we are risk a lot. I am joined this forum and am grateful too for everything that it is teach me and I am learn a lot on crypto I know nothing before.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

We must give thanks for everything, thank God for everything, for life, for health, for family, for work, for opportunities Definitely we must be grateful, the simple fact of being alive is more than enough reason.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Friend, I am very happy for you! In fact, this forum made us all happy, because we get on this forum not only rewards in the form of money, but also very useful information that can make us a professional cryptotrader!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I welcome u all too this great site whch is crypto talk the site is so friendly all u need too do abide by rules and post positive topic and information's u will earn money 

• +2 1

The reason why most members do admire this forum is  because of  the mode of their payment and every beginner that comes in regardless of backgrounds after completing 100 post can start to earn but we shouldn't divert our attention into getting reward rather we should lay our concern most on how to contribute greatly into the forum .

On 7/16/2020 at 11:04 AM, Magnom said:

Welcome to you my friend .

Here with this forum you can do many things at the same time ! As you said you want a platform that help you to learn about Crypto and also to earn ! So you are in the suitable area ! 

Here you can earn from making posts and topics 

But at first you should finish your first 100 post

The 100 post  is important and every single member of this great platform once do it or still doing it. And mind you also try and read the rules and regulations guiding the activities of this forum it help you a lot. Once again you are welcome.

• +2 1

I joined this platform not long ago and am very grateful to the moderators on how they handle the platform well and a very big thank you my friend who initiated me and bring me here as I complete my first 100 post today after series of hard work and advance courage and I hope I will be able to make more earning as I take a step forward today.

• +2 1

Welcome to the cryptotalk world my friend. The users in the forum are really supportive and friendly to eachother. We all must appreciate eachother and grow together in the success of the forum. If we report scam together we can clean the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You asked a nice question.  Of course we should be grateful for the cryptotalk site because it has created a great way for us to make money.  So I think we should be grateful on this one good side.  Thank you for a nice question.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend to this world of opportunities. I too found cryptotalk very interesting and I too would like to thank the creators and friends who introduced me to the forum. This is the best platform where you can learn and earn. 

• +2 1

This is one of the goals of the forum and it is to create an opportunity for everyone and pay equally, regardless of who you are and which country you are. This is for the sake of cooperation between us and in order to learn, but you also have to respect some of the rules in order to continue with us in the forum and it does not require you to effort other than mastering what you do.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The fact this platform does not promote any discriminatory content is huge factor. This way each member of this platform treated equally respect of any other criteria without any bias. Also the support and help received from the moderators and senior members is also really amazing. This would in turn build each member of the platform to become a better member in the future.

• +2 1

Infact i am also over excited to find myself on this amazing forum. This is the forum that gives me hope that my future will be better with things have been learning here about crypto world so far. I am happy to meet experience people here as i believe they will continue to be a source of my learning to build me on crypto invest.

Welcome, my friend, in the Crypto family, we are all here to benefit and benefit each other .. Do not make earning from this forum your only goal. You should pay attention to collecting knowledge and use it to achieve greater profits.

Yes, you can gain knowledge and profit from the forum well and it is useful for you and others, but always look for things that you love and master and you have the desire to work on them. Do not link yourself to one site if it stops, always stop with you. Use the topics here in order to find a new goal for you.

• +2 2

Welcome to this forum my friend, you can by working in this forum earn and also learn more about cryptocurrencies and acquire new friends who work in this field, but you need to know what the rules are in the forum and adhere to the rules and conditions completely and it is better to spend some time  In reading the posts of old members in the forum and benefit from their experience and then you start making posts and earning money if your work is good in the forum.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Nothing friend first tell you that welcome and as you said you want to make the most of this site and you came to the best place to obtain and provide information and incidentally also earn money in the meantime, so nothing friend first begins by making the 100 publications also reading the rules and then the 100 only have 20 publications that are the ones that will pay you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1