A little question about paying on Yobit - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

A little question about paying on Yobit

It is connected together both the exchange and forum, the exchange own the forum, so payments are made in the exchange, hence to be get paid you must have account in both sites.

I think they Have Some Kind of the Partnership that why We get Paid Through the Yobit-Exchange. The Yobit-Exchange is the best Exchange that's the reason they are paying to Every Crypto Talk Users. So, I will also Recommend You To use the Crypto Talk for the Future of Benefits.

Hi mate, as this post is too old when the talktokens have not been launched, so I think you have gotten your answer. But I would like to share my opinion about the relationship between Cryptotalk and YoBit site, so I think these two sites are running by the same group of technology in Russia. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I do not know the reason as to why it takes a week before receiving your payment but it is how it always been ever since I joined this forum.the payment is with two coins bitcoin and also with the new token called talk it's listed with many pairs in the exchange, the exchange secure the token because it's about his forum.

Hello my dear fellow, I was coming with same doubt or and over some days of my past. And then I realized that crypto talk is launched by the yobit platform, you must have a positive average rating for being counted. Thank you.

the following is paying us through the exchange but we need to see that we will be only getting the payment when the form will send to our account that change do not have to do anything with it

Yobit is an exchange applicable with talkpaid both are paid in similar ways because both are associated in thesame campaign,this will take time like one week before getting an payment

Okay, this forum has a partnership with Yobit Exchange and this exchanger is giving us a benefit, I think these two have a great partnership because this forum advertises this Yobit and we are using it now and browsing it can benefit Yobit Site and they can benefit from it.

• +1 1

As much as i can remember i know for atleast its either yobit or cryptotalk is the one are providing the payments and i know its already directly paid per posts so i don't think you still have to wait but if anything changes we shall now what has changed..

Cryptotalk is dispatched in yobit stage so they are connected with the goal that our installments are done in the yobit exchange.Payment frameworks are refreshed by organization and it is constantly done in the yobit in light of the fact that it is the greatest trade site.

The yobit is the best way of saving your money and provides us security. You must link your account on the forum and your account on the platform, and the payment will be made after a week of commenting if it received a positive evaluation. 

HELLO MATES I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINE

If you do 20 posts per day and if they are useful than you will get 200 talktoken for each day and if they are useless than you will no receive any talktoken so it is very important to create a good post or topic so you will able to receive good points in crypto

The payment method was previously done by bitcoin ,we get paid for our posts and rates every 7 days and you can withdraw your earnings to yobit .it can be benefited the yobit by browsing their sites and they can get prifit from it .

The yobit is the best way of saving your money and provides us security .and then 20 post per day for seven days ,then the site pays you for your previous worj and you my have to wait some days for getting the talk token into your wallet .

On 1/16/2021 at 4:54 AM, Bing Crosby said:

Cryptotalk is dispatched in yobit stage so they are connected with the goal that our installments are done in the yobit exchange.Payment frameworks are refreshed by organization and it is constantly done in the yobit in light of the fact that it is the greatest trade site.

What are you writing in this post? Are you using a translator? Many of the words in this posts should be very different and are incorrect to use in this manner, as the words "dispatched", "installments", "frameworks", "refreshed","organization". I don't know why you used all these words but if you are using a translator, then this is a very bad one.

Basically Crypto talk is launched by the  youbit exchange. The 1000 Satoshi you get from commenting will be added to wallet in youbit Crypto talk section but  you need to wait for 7 days  to get the amount of your earning.

Thanks

valuable it will start counting in a week time through yobit exchanger which is one of the best exchange site in Crypto world.provided that this post gets a positive reputation rate, and the payment is made a week after the post's publication date.

Hey friend, cryptotalk is launched by yobit itself. The payment for the the comments that you post in this forum will be credited after seven days. You can find all about payment from the payment section on about forum.

valuable it will start counting in a week time through yobit exchanger which is one of the best exchange site in Crypto world. for payment you must wait a whole week before you get payment for your topics and posts.

In order to get your earnings from the platform, you must start by completing a hundred comments and then wait about 7-8 days for you to be given profits on Talk and Satoshi currency, but your earnings from Satoshi currency need to get positive reviews.

Yes the cryptotalk is launched by yobit and they are linked so your payment is made through yobit and before you get payment most have positive reactions on your post for payment assessment, thanks.

Of course, the crypto account is linked to the Yopet account, and the payment is done through the method of speaking and you have to wait 7 days after writing, you are paid, meaning that we are paid for our publications of importance

If you are a new member you have to wait for seven days and your payment will be shown to your yobit account on 8th day and you can withdraw them easily and as you said its true i think the cryptotalk and yobit works with corelation with each other so you have to wait for your talk tokens atleast 7 days 

On 7/12/2020 at 1:31 AM, Zaino34 said:

The payment method was previously done by bitcoin, but now it is paid by talk and every few days they pay and you have to wait until September to exchange this currency

It is very difficult to make posts and work here and do not get paid and waiting for the payment, so the members are doing it just because of the hope of getting the payment.

That is very nice for cryptotalk to promote two campaigns at the same time. both cryptotalk btc campaign and cryptotalk talk token campaign is up and running so the members have chance to get double payments for their posts, even if the price of the TALK token is getting lower, it could be a good investment for the future.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png