A little question about paying on Yobit - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

A little question about paying on Yobit

at that time we were able to receive payment in TALK after 7 days of writing posts normally and about the first part of your question you need to know that this forum is owned by yobit and TALK is a yobit token too , that's why when sign up for the first time we link our accounts to yobit and why we are getting our payment there , anyway it's great to see how time passed and now TALK is available for trading and everyone can enjoy getting his daily payment 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

According to the moderator you get paid after 7 days so that your post will be checkmate the one with low quality will be deleted only the good post will be paid in talk token.

The payments from the campaigns are linked with yobit and you receive the payment there, this is all in the rules, and the time you need to wait for the payment of the bonus is one week, as it will be what you write today rewarded a week later in your yobit wallet.

• +3 1

The wait time for payment is one week, you will see the prize in yobit one week after your 101 post has been recorded in the forum. Newbies make mistakes and don't understand that, and some even quit but I hope this is clear now that the payment takes a week after finishing the 100 posts.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

The payments from the campaigns are linked with yobit and you receive the payment there, this is all in the rules, and the time you need to wait for the payment of the bonus is one week, as it will be what you write today rewarded a week later in your yobit wallet.

Actually this is rules and we must follow all the rules as you said we will receive payment after a week but it is important to link with yobit because we receive payment in yobit before that changes we received immediately payment but now it take time upto 7 days..

• Useful or interesting 1

As we know the cryptotalk forum is linked with the yobit exchange therefore we post at the cryptotalk and get payment at the yobit . We can get payment after one week and the payment of reactions can get immediately.

I have not question about this but i want gain more information through other people comments on this question.different people give different views on this

if you have start work on cryptotalk forum. then yobit will pay you payment but for payment you will need to wait seven days for your payments. because yobit pay after seven days of our work. so don't be pennic about it

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

I think this forum belongs to the Yobit exchange and he is running it. And it can be inferred from this, that when the payment for our comments comes, we can withdraw our payments only from yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Certainly, there is an agreement between the forum and Yobit platform. You can get your Bitcoin and Token Tak payments seven days after writing it, but you did not receive the payments if your participation was not useful and you got a positive evaluation.

Absolutely, Yobit is the site where all members now earn Talk token but for those who are newies and do not have the first 100 posts, they will not receive anything yet. After making the first 100 posts you will wait 7 days to receive payment in Yobit,those are the rules in the forum, to receive daily payments I recommend making good quality posts and commentsand you will be earning talk token daily.

Now the matter is fast. If you put a rating or a resident publication for you, you will know the currencies of what is on your balance on the platform. This is in relation to the currency of the forum and trading is also open 

• +3 1

The payment i believe is of two methods, pay by post and pay by talk, the payment is great and I think it about 4 dollers par day, I can't imagine getting such pay daily. Those that have been earning that for long are lucky

• +1 1

CryptoTalk and Yobit are related to each other, after writing the comment or post, you have to wait a week for it to be paid, because the officials here are checking the publication before paying.

• +1 1

The talk for the posts are given to you after 7 days of posting if you have completed your 100 useful posts. There is a section for payment system in about forum where you can get further details.

You need to link your cryptotalk account with Yobit as you will receive payment for your posts there.After the completion of 100 posts ypu will be paid maximum of 20 useful posts daily and your payment for the posta will be received after 7 days of posting as the posts will remain under review for 7 days all the useless or repeated posts will be deleted and you'll get the payment for remaining useful posts.

The payment will be made by yobit because they are business partners with crypto so to my own point of view we will make useful post then we will get paid by them that is why we usually get paid by crypto 

I think payments is made by cryptotalk in partnership with to it exchange, for every work done in the forum, we get to see our earning in yobit , as I was told, that the essence of linking our cryptotalk account with yobit account, talk is also paid by cryptotalk ,but to your yobit account 

waiting for the talk is obvious because we are been paid in talk token and the token you will be listed within next few months so we should keep on waiting for it

Thank you brother, you should use UP better than we do crypto work. It is true that we cannot do online and with this we can learn a lot. Even better we can make our life better than better 

• +2 1

@TheRaed Obviously, Cryptotalk forum is launched and backed up with Yobit exchange platform for the aim of providing free crypto knowledge world-wide about cryptocurrency by enabling members to get in touch by sharing useful and informative ideas and concepts about new crypto opportunities, that's why all payments are done by Yobit by linking the Cryptotalk forum with Yobit exchange

About that, is yobit the owner of cryptotalk or they are just partners? I like to know guys, but wherever this is i'm glad we have it.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:46 AM, TheRaed said:

Is payment made by Crypto Talk in partnership with Yobit platform or do we have to wait for TALK? And if the answer is yes
How long is the wait after posting posts?

I too don't have idea about this payment system when ever I see people discussing about this I get confused about what we have to do with talk coins, I always use to ask my friend about this but when ever he tells me about this I never get what exactly I have to do. This always make confusions in my mind and I also get confused about the tokens too.

Yes. Cryptotalk is made by yobit.  It is one kinds of marketing or advertising. I create by my yobit account for cryptotalk. Like me many people also create accounts for cryptotalk. 

On 7/11/2020 at 10:16 PM, TheRaed said:

Is payment made by Crypto Talk in partnership with Yobit platform or do we have to wait for TALK? And if the answer is yes
How long is the wait after posting posts?

Actually yes there is serious partnership between cryptotalk and yobit exchange, which is why we must link our cryptotalk account to yobit exchange because we make useful post here in cryptotalk and we received our payments on yobit exchange after the first seven days upon joining these platform which is why both of them played a vital role together and cannot be separated for now.

Edited by The Game
Typing error
  • Useful or interesting 1