Increasing your prediction chance - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

On 7/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Dark_Sky said:

1. Do some research 

2. Watch the coin prices 

3. Listen to some crypto news 

4. Analyze what's currently happening

I will consider this and try to use research to increase my prediction rate and there can be a useful outcome coming from all this but perhaps the news is not very useful indicator. I have seen them being bullish a lot and make many things look good when they are not, but sometimes between the hundreds of articles one of them can be important.

• +1 1

On 9/20/2020 at 11:20 AM, percare said:

but hold a small bag and only invest money that will not be important if we lose.

You made a wonderful contribution @percare, from this point I will add by saying it's one of the grievous mistake some investors who are still practicing do make time to time.

Beginning by investing or accumulating more than what they can afford to loose, and when their predictions goes against they tend to loose woefully. It's an crucial stage to put in to consideration before taking final decision of investing.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for these tips, some of you already know them and others that I am a beginner will help you a lot... We need to know what is going to happen so we can get closer to our profits and minimize the risk of loss.

• -1 1

Certainly we benefited and are still making use of the posts on this forum.
Regarding the outlook and the currency market, I think you gave good advice is do some research - watch currency rates - listen to some cryptocurrency news - analyze what is currently happening.
I will also add to it: Invest in cheap currencies that have a future - according to analysts, of course.

On 7/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

Thank you for providing  very useful  information.  İnformation that will  be productive   for new investors . The new investor  should know cryptocurrencies  first of all .  On should analyze  the price changes until  today and should  look  at the graphs showing the price  movements of  a certain period  and identify  the support and  resistance points in order to  find an answer  to the question  of where  the price falls . Later,  when the  support  point is reached  , crypto money  can be bought .  Then , when  it reaches   the resistance  point , the crypto  can be sold. Of course , it is  the  investor who  will make  all these  decision  and must  make a good  analysis  first o all. 

The best thing I've learned is to invest in a few pairs you have looked into and trust will be a good project, then begin analyzing the market to trade at your highest performance. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I am really trying to take advantage of all the free time by reading and watching helpful videos about cryptocurrencies to find out which currencies are the best. In addition, I am experimenting with technical analysis according to what I have learned and applying it to reality in cryptocurrency trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, there are basics to increase the chances of a prediction, which depend on following the news of cryptocurrencies, monitoring their prices, knowing the most popular currencies in the market, as well as searching for good currencies in the specified seasons.  There are some seasoned traders who do not mistake their predictions because they know the currencies and analyze them well.  We need a lot of experience to become such professional people.

• +3 1

All the ideas and information is very interested to see, for this we all need to study hard and to get full knowledge about all the digital world like different currencies prices, their trading methods, price increase decrease mechanism. If someone learned all these things so there is no doubt that his/her prediction chances will be more and more.

You will never predict perfectly as the market is very active and unpredictable. But there are a way for increasing the prediction chance that people under estimate: Social media. You should follow the accounts of coins that you have invested in. You should follow the accounts that making posts about price and market prediction. There are many good prefessionals out there. 

If you have crystal ball you can predict anything and still be sucessfull, but as this not going to happend you have to only set your long-term strategy, make a deep and solid DYOR and invest into legit projects which may bring you future profits

Thank you for this topic. I agree with this that it is necessary to research and review the latest news and prices, and to keep your information always fresh.

@Dark_Sky Yes at some point we can predict that the coin is going to pump. And tracking news is the on eof teh important thing to do while in Crypto. And Listing in big exchange also gives an idea that the coin will go high. Like yesterday FIL did a great as we get response from Vitalik about the project also Binance listed it and coin manage to pump more than 400%. The hype was there already so if anyone keeping track of that sure they would have good trade went on.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Improve your prediction to be more accurate by analyzing the movement of the coins you are going to buy, you can use candlesticks to see past prices on the exchange chart. Use technical and fundamental analysis to make predictions from various existing sources, don't be influenced by various news that preach negatively about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Right specialized examination is the most significant technique we can use to expand our opportunity of right forecast, yet I accept that after the news and reports about cryptographic forms of money is additionally significant.

• +2 1

Knowledge is power, and therefore research is the best way to take measures to predict bullish or bearish movements in the market, for example, when compare the walls in different exchanges you can assume whether or not a coin is worth it.

Another option is to see news portals, sometimes there is important information about the future of some projects.

• +2 2

I think because predictions will not help us in reaping good profits because the movements of cryptocurrencies are based on scientific foundations and therefore we use technical analysis because it helps us understand the market movement more.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Yes, I still think that to increase the chances of our forecasts, we should all analyze the news in detail, as well as technical charts, in order to choose such a moment, a possible moment when we can get a big profit! And this is very cool!

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Regarding the research, it is only the responsibility of the person, and it is not possible to rely on the research of others, because a person has a different thinking and viewpoint from the other As for the analysis, the beginners can learn the analysis and the basics in it and rely on the more experienced analysts, since the analysis needs time for a person to master it.

• +2 2

I don't like bet and prediction but your tips are really useful especially the news part.Crypto news are really affective on market and also you shouldn't put all of your money on a single prediction bc you may lose all of it ( i did and i lost 😞 )

On 7/9/2020 at 1:37 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

Yes when we have update about everything than chances of mistakes and loss can be decreases .

We should read news about up and down of different currency which will help in trading. I myself make comparison of different currency daily on google which increase my knowledge daily basis

On 7/14/2020 at 2:51 PM, guatazoo said:

Research are the only weapon in the cryptoworld because all things thats happened in crypto is not happened randomly, but they gonna by their strategies, so that's why we need to know all the strategies. 

Yes that's true so lets do some research and read some news if we want to increase the possibility of our prediction to become increase. Also think logically so we can make our prediction will come true. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Its hard to predict  things. But if you go through crypto news everyday, see the prices and charts of coin and analyze graphs and thats how you can increase the possibility of your prediction. Knowledge and research are the keys.

• +1 2

The price of cryptocurrency is constantly fluctuating. You should not be influenced by anyone.  You know about the future first then do it.  But one thing is for sure, crypto is spreading very fast and it must have a bright future....