Increasing your prediction chance - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Increasing your prediction chance

In addition, you should read more about currency projects and know which ones have a successful project and which ones have a failed project.
This will make us more aware of successful trades.

On 7/10/2020 at 7:14 AM, Bruno50 said:

That is true,I think when doing market analysis could determine or give confidence to know if the price is going to increase or shift to the forward despite some times we actual not getting the prediction  Right

That's why always check the market for you to know and have a prediction on what will going to happen next. By doing that you will increase your prediction to become more accurate. 

• -1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

@dark_jack1 @Dark_Sky all the mentioned point is right  but still many crypto member think It's easy to predicted any currency price..you have Point research which is most important to predicted the price.. You may know the Famous trader first predicted the price of any currency by READ much articles then dare to do trade thus they get profit...one thing  MORe,to predicted any currency price we need to look the trading volume of that currency price  and if the trading volume high today than last day then you can guess the price will go up slowly                                 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:37 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, it's really hard to predict some things that will going to happen but

did you know?, there's a possibility that you can increase your prediction chance to make it more accurate? 

Here are the things that you need to do:

1. Do some research - it will increase your knowledge to know things about what you going to predict. 

2. Watch the coin prices - check the value of coins you currently holding and see if there's a decrease or increase of the current price. 

3. Listen to some crypto news - for you to become updated. 

4. Analyze what's currently happening - it will give you a sign on what are the things that possible to happen. 

That's all and I hope you learned from this topic. 

To me I think you had capture and highlight the fundamental things required to put in to consideration to make accurate prediction regarding to any given coin. Working in accordance with this tips their high possibility to predict and achieve your target

• +1 1

Research is the key to any good prediction because it involves looking at past trends and making predictions based on these. Without research there is no basis for the predictions that you make and this could hurt you in the long run and you will find that your predictions may not come true. Also a good way to increase your predictions is to follow popular and good crypto analysts as they also release some important information and trends that may help you in making your decisions. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Correct technical analysis is the most important method we can use to increase our chance of correct prediction, but I believe that following the news about cryptocurrencies is also important.

• +3 1

About the crypto news, it is very important to always be up to date. We may find information by reading them on time that will help us understand the next move of the prices. Some news are very important as the latest ones coming from Korea and the exchanges as Bithumb getting raided by police.

• +1 1

You are give very good information to us with your writing my dear and I will try to become better by analyzing the cryptocurrency news I read from in this forum and the member that make new post about this and I will also make new post of my own but now I am in progres and need to learn more to be clear in my posts when I learn more.

Certainly, the greater our experience in the fields of cryptography and reading the movement of the cryptocurrency market, the greater our ability to predict better and the ability to read and analyze charts more precisely.

To understand a trade on itself there is a lot to be discussed and there is a lot of work to really define what is right and so we need to really keep on trying and the effort is to really create something more suitable for yourself and so the real issue would be to work as hard and prevail on the so many articles that are online, also learn to read the price movement it works perfectly

• +5 1

That is really important for there is a saying that goes that when you are able to balance so many things , in the end you are able to make some step, in crypto currency , news govern everything and so we need to enjoy to the fullest what comes with it that is growth

• Useful or interesting 1

Very true, and its important to really keep on enjoying this space and for some reason the more you do research on the crypto currencies themselves the more you are able to work and understand how everything goes , there is no more to it, there are different websites that you can enjoy working with and one of them is the way you can use the same in  trying to understand  prediction am not sure am suppose to mention the websites but you can look for information even on this site perfectly

• +2 1
  • +5 1

ahh yes im doing these it has help me alot what to do as a invester, trader, etc having idea what can posibility can happen gives you idea and also a advantage of what thing might happends but theres that small hole that can happen that will go off without even close to your posibility idea that you had thought about.

• +3 2

Good tips to increase prediction

But observing the market, technical analysis of the currency and following the market make you more familiar with forecasting the price of currencies and thus you can make a lot of money

• +4 1

There are certain principles which are necessary to make your prediction accurate. And you also suggest good rules to make our prediction accurate. If anyone apply these rules than it will help oneself a lot

It is very important  we  update our knowledge on crypto currency so that we can understand the latest trend in crypto currency so that we can contribute more in the forum.

Yes, this is true, the more you know about the currency and the way it moves, the greater your ability to predict its movement

Life is great and enjoy it

I am learning and this post has helped me for my trading in general thinking on what to do. There seem to be a lot and I will try to find more as with research and understanding of the charts we can only hope for a good outcome.

What I personally feel is that a well-informed person with all good research and analysis of topic is able to give good and more chances of prediction than a non informed and non analytical person. The more you learn about subject or topic the more the best and in-depth analysis on whatever possible thing you want to predict can also increase the chances of predictability.

To make good investments we have to increase our prediction rate and also manage risk by analyze the market conditions the fundamentals and the sentiment. There are a lot of tools that can help but without good research and understanding we can reach wrong conclusions and we must avoid being overoptimistic but hold a small bag and only invest money that will not be important if we lose.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Salih said:

It's exactly not true. But some site the prediction exactly will not get because the trend every time changing. I hate that the trend changing . I loss somany money for this prediction

l think it would be better not to believe in anyone prediction, that is why none can know what will happen. As you mentioned the event of the market is not stable and changing every time. Cause of these predictions a lot of people lose their money. 

• +1 1

Predictions are not so easy and even if you just watch the price for years what will this teach you, you can even see a pattern forming but it is not mean anything as a whale can make this happen to make traders buy a lot so he can get out on the top.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Dark_Sky you are true in your clarifications and I would like to contribute a bit or rather encourage members to always do some research on coins they want to participate in as you said so that they gain much information about them before they start trading them or investing it's a great step to follow in the crypto world.

A good experience, high knowledge make you able to predict the price of any token. For this you have to analyze it's price, history, supply and circulating supply. These all things help to predict the upcoming price. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Traders use other things to analyze the markets. I suggest learning how charting works and learn how to trade, there is scientific approach and it is no about the chart patterns but the averages, fibonacci sequences, Elliot waves and Ichimoku clouds. With these tools you can increase your prediction chance by a lot.