Basis of giving reaction. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Basis of giving reaction.

As you all know that we have to give 50 reactions daily. I give reactions in this way if anyone's post I found much useful and unique that impressed me very much then I give to +5. If anyone has much information in his post then I gave him +4. If anyone has post useful but less explanation then I gave +1 or +2. If I found post that has irrelevant then I gave him -1 or -2. If I found any spammer then I gave him -5. I let everyone see the kind that they deserve. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi everyone, here are some of the basis of giving reaction to me

Give reaction to people whose post are of benefits to you.

Give reaction to someone who has help on a problem by replying to you when you say out your problem and he use his precious time to help you out.

Give reaction to people who deserves your reaction.

I think basis of rating is to evaluate the worth of the post. Because this forum pay for positive reputation not for negative reputation. In reward of giving rating we get talk token. We can give 50 reaction in a day. We get 1 talk token for each reaction.

The basis of giving reaction to a topic is to show some appreciation or rather condemn the post based on how you have understood it and currently this action is very essential because it also determines what someone earns therefore, use it wisely and make sure you understand the post or topic before reacting

Yes, you have the right to these interactions indicating several things, and for this reason I gave that value in these forms because some may give a heart, but in the mind that the post is incomplete, but not if the rating is between 1 and 5. When you evaluate it according to the number, another person will see the evaluation will know the quality Is the post useful or additional in the forum.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

23 hours ago, Ummah97531 said:

Yes, basically!  I think we have a lot of reputation now and we are free to give as we please.  There are no rating criteria for feedback, we are completely free to evaluate how we respond to a topic or cryptocurrency.

That's true we are indeed free to do that, but when a topic doesn't even deserve a reputation and we give a strong one to it, don't you think if the moderators come across such, they will feel a bit suspicious about it. That why we should give reputation based on the quality

My basis of giving reaction is depends on how they contructed their sentences and explanationn because for me is important to understands their opinions about the topics as long as i know what they really want to proved about crypto. There's no wrong on every opinions most important is to express your feeling but in an useful sense.

This is accurate my friend. Thank you for sharing this as a lot of people don't have an idea about the reaction meaning. I think reactions are important as they give them advice indirectly on how to make the topic better. 

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

@BraveHeart01 on my opinion I think this also against the rules to rate post positives reputation with less than 100 character of words because the administrators told us that our post it should be more than 100 character.

That true ,that in the rules of the forum, we should let the content of our post to be 100 or above words, so when you give reputation to a post that did not reach that limit, I don't think it advisable, because it can even affect,I will urge members to know how to give the reputation because I feel something can come up .

. I  have learned the forum and now I am know to see a good post between a bad post that is not given good reaction. We are need to read the forum lot before we are given the reactions for the double token.

Wow i don't know  about the usage  of ratings. Thanks for sharing  with us. From this post many of users come to know the description about ratings. And also put their valuable ratings to our posts

You are basis for the positive reputation and negative reputation u have given is same that I also follows. Only give reputation sincerely whether it is informative or not. 

• +3 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:31 PM, bino said:

Same. This is my basis too on giving rates to the post that I read. Sometimes giving +5 to the user can helped them to boost their confidence to influence others. We are all responsible in giving rates, positive or negative. Because this is a big help for the growth of every users. Rate based on their content not because they like the creator. That is different. 

Do you know that we can get banned if we manage to troll the ratings we are giving to other posts? We can also get a warning point when we try to give positive ratings on one account consecutively. We have to be equal with each other.

Hy!I Well clarified, we have numerous notorieties now and we are allowed to give as we need. As indicated by your data I trust numerous individuals will utilize this new element of notorieties and they will provide for each post as they merits. God favor you

I must say that your analysis is correct and it relates really well to my way of giving reaction. We must really encourage good posts and give bad rating to ones that are not so good.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:14 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello, guys I just want to ask you on what are your basis on giving rates for the topics. We have 10 choices of reaction +1 for only heart reaction. Giving reaction is giving appreciation to topics, when we give them positive reaction its means that we agreed on what he is saying and vice versa for a negative reaction. I have here my basis for giving a reaction.

Positive reaction

+5 = Very helpful information, it includes grammatically correct, cryptocurrency tutorials, cryptocurrency news.

+4 & +3 = Helpful information, includes grammatically correct, inspiring stories and advice.

+2 & +1 = Helpful information but less explanation about it.

Negative reaction

-5 = Not helpful at all, includes scamming, shit posting, fake information

-4 & -3 = Not so helpful, includes fake information

-2 & -1 = Not helpful, non sense posts.

Your startegy is good for giving reputation but in this forum no one are bound, they freely give reactions on their  personal satisfaction. But for me, if i saw any topic with good explanation plus for better understanding they also put some economic tool like charts, graphs then i give +5 reaction because they deserve. For creating this type of post,  a lot of time or hard work required so +5 is best. But for thsoe who do copy, paste or short comments they deserve nagetive reaction or report. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Same for me also. I usually don't give bad reputation of -1,-2,-3,-4. If i find it worst then just give him -5 . Otherwise just try to correct him with valid information. I give love reaction most of the time on the besis of most useful and working for me.  And when i find copy paste i immediately report the post.

Yeah I am always evaluating the post fist before giving reaction but I am very generous when it comes to giving an reaction, if you don't deserve it then I will not give you a high points because it is unfair to give high points if the posts is not useful content to those members who work hard to have a good contents.

I give rating to a post according to the  value  of the content , I rarely gives +5 rating and if i do, that post has fulfill all the requirements of the rules and regulations guiding the forum. We should encourage good quality posters with a reputation so that they can feel motivated in feeding the forum with a good content.

I give reputation according to post quality not quantity. The post which is best and new for me , i give +5 to that post. And the post which is helping for members i give it +3. Normally i give +2 and +1 to the topics.

This was unknown to me. Most of the people don’t know how to rate the posts. They put negative ratings because of they don’t know which ratings for what. From this post they come to know about ratings.            

Thank you very much dear friend.all members be supposed to opt the heart for the reaction, and avoid giving a haphazard reaction, as off-putting reactions may lead to frustration for individuals who execute not deserve it.. it is extremely helpful for newbies...

It is a helpful post for all of us. Now we can easily put the right ratings on posts. Usually i give the ratings based on their relevant comments. From now i will give ratings according to your post         

Thanks for sharing such information.In my opinion,there should be  a new feature about likes that must provide some thing from a person who likes or dislike that what he like in this post and what he dislike. 

Just  like or dislike is not a criteria for a post.

There are many post from a newbie but they can't get likes in contrast they get bad likes because they writes less. That should not be the critera there should be seprate section with like to write the reason.

Well dear friends and I am the most appropriate to give my opinion since I am a beginner in this forum but with a long history in cryptocurrencies and the information that you have provided among all of you comes in very handy, tenth are the scores that a little clearer
A big greeting to the whole community

Edited by cryptoman22