A plan to support the new currency - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

A plan to support the new currency

The investment fund is a very good idea that helps increase your profits without the slightest work, and as I said, this helps to raise and support the currency, and if the forum leaders persist in this movement, maybe next year we will see a huge increase in its price.

• +2 1

Yes you are right we should try to make investment to be able to make profit and benefits with values as we know that most of us are afraid of making trading and investment due to the lack of knowledge and experience about it

I also plan to support and invest in this coin, I bet there is a good potential in investing in this coin, we should not give up just because the price has been going down since it's release. There is a bigger room for increase of demand of this coin and eventually the increase in price.

You are right. Yobit platform has provided many essential features including invest box. It is the most useful investment platform for forum users, as they can invest their talk rewards, and get daily profit(interest) of 1% of their total investments. If we invest on talk tokens, and at least hold them there's a high chance that the talk tokens will get a high price on the Yobit market. So, make sure you're not selling it frequently as soon as you get them.

• +5 1

Yes you are right in your statement that we should support the new talk currency because the first rule of the forum is to obey the laws of the site and we should invested  in yobit investbox for this regard.

Well the investbox doesn't mean that we support the token price. To actually support we have to buy tokens if we think the price went very low and not sell our tokens. The investbox will keep giving us a lot and if someone wants to sell a few remember that you can miss a good price later than you thought.

• +3 1

Unfortunately, the currency is now suffering a complete collapse, and as such, it will reach a peak of 0 soon. I do not know why there were no plans or projects for this currency to avoid collapse and why it was not listed on other platforms.

Yes, mate, this is the best quality of this investment box plan; it gives good benefit without doing any thinking, and every forum member invests their talk token in investment box to fund this token, because talk token is our payment token, and we are all trying to keep the price of this token up.

Is a good trading strategy to be honest because yobit invest box offer us the opportunity to get some certain percentage of our investment after 24 hours with full assurance and I think is going to be beneficial to everyone who make investment there.

You are really correct, we need to do everything possible to make the price of cryptotalk token good. I think to support coin we must hold coin and not sell it for some months and waiting coin to make a big pump. The investbox will keep giving us a lot and if someone wants to sell a few remember that you can miss a good price later.The users can invest the talk currency earned in the yobit platform.

The forum and the platform itself never cared about the new currency and the new token that is why the token did very bad and there is no way to recover it by the users 

Thank you for the advice, but investing in general is forbidden in my religion so that all I have to do is store the currency in my account and not use it anywhere else...

• +2 1

I agree with you.

The currency will continue to decline if we keep using it negatively we must contribute to its appreciation by investing it... Don't spend it on gambling games.

• +3 1

Unfortunately, the Talk Token price has decreased a lot since the beginning of its trading, and now its price does not exceed 5 Satoshi, this is disappointing, I hope that its price will be supported by some traders so that it returns to recovery and rise again.

I don't think I was a member when this talk token was lunched but if I was a member at that time I would have also invested it since by then it wasn't having a value yet but now that it does it would have fetched me alot.

Yes, this is a good approach, because we can support the new currency and win the wind at the same time by investing it in the investment fund,

I think if there is a fixed price just like some stable coins if the price is fix that means people will buy or sell at the same price that will be a lot more beneficial.

• +3 1

In my opinion, we must not leave our cryptocurrencies that we earn from this forum frozen, so we must put them in the investment fund and earn more profits, which leads to the support of the TALK currency.

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend. You are definitely right and I am very impressed with the idea of investing in and supporting the Talk currency so that its value rises and we make good profits from earning it

• +4 1

I agree with you my dear friend because investing the TALK currency that we get in this forum in yobit investment fund will make us profit in addition to winning without any action I mean that working on these sites is very good to earn knowledge and invest money at the same time. All appreciation to everyone.

• +4 1

I think the forum users have no interest in supporting the new currency, so it is the duty of  the forum officials to formulate a way to make us support this currency one way or another.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your successful experience with us. I believe that we, as members, must conduct technical analysis and fundamental analysis so that we can invest and trade, so that we can make good profits in this field.

• Useful or interesting 1

The investment is very useful because you can achieve profits without any effort, but I advise you to start trading those currencies and take them out of the investment fund when you start their inclusion on the platform because trading is more profitable.

You are right mate. There is an option called investbox in yobit. You can invest your crypto currency there. I invest my talktoken there. It gives me 10% profit. You can do it too.This is safe and secure. Most of the people investing here.

Some users are of the view that if you retain the talk currency chances are its value are gonna increase in the future so that you can increase your earnings.

•