Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

These are good guidelines for all trader. If we want to become a successful trader then we should invest the money which are not more than your pleasure. And I suggest that we should get good knowledge about trading and investing before investing.

actually , It is always a good idea to see members of this forum directing advice to other members. In fact, it is a good idea to distribute money in many investments to reduce the chance of losing everything, and emotions in the business or investment will have a negative effect on that business .

If they lose the previous trade, they multiply the amount of the next trade, for example, if they traded আগে 100 earlier and lost $ 30, they will trade ্যে 200 in the next trade to recover the previous loss.

So I would advise them not to be as greedy as they are, they should use the same sequence for all trades and hopefully they will recover their losses gradually, because in the case of experienced traders the winning business is always more than 0%  And lost business is always below 40%.

So this means that if the trader has a total of 1000 trades, their winning trades will be 600+ and the trades will be below 400 trades.

I totally agree with you and there are many traders like this.  This is the biggest mistake you can make to get revenge and get your money back.

Thank you, my friend. This is one of the most beautiful advice I have read. You should not risk all your currencies in order not to lose everything you have because there is always a possibility of loss. Rather, some reserve currencies must be kept to compensate for the loss if it occurs

In order to start trading you should have a good knowledge about currencies.

Learning is a long process but it's the key for you to start working.

I also agree that we shouldn't be emotional in the business world because emotions could ruin all the things you've worked very hard to achieve.

Be careful,and good luck.

Some simple words and advice from you I think are enough for anyone who needs them when making any investment of what they own
Thank you very much for what you have shared, although they are simple words, but for those who work with them, they will be of great benefit, especially in protecting them from making mistakes and falling into losing what they have.

• +3 1

Right
We have to be careful and aware of any step we take in this sensitive work
It requires members with a great deal of awareness and the correct distinction between right and wrong to avoid losses or the risk of being banned

• +3 1

Thank you for your useful advice. We have to know all the features of the currency that we want to invest in and study its bullish and bearish history. We must also make sure that it is fake or not. Buy the currency whose price is low and store it and be patient with it until its price rises.  For a small amount in order to bear the loss if it occurs

• +1 1

Thank you dear friend for these tips good agreement must work well in order to become successful in this forum it's good for players new to this wonderful forum.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Its a great information and knowledge which you have given us so we all should be very thankful to your for your this effort that you have made for us. We all will try to act upon your advise that you have given us. Trading in this forum is something which if we want we must have experience otherwise it will be risky because if we will not have any knowledge about it how we can get profit, there are more chances of failure its just my opinion.

First, make sure that you are familiar with the trading platform you are using and know all the features and risk management tools it provides. Select the stocks you will trade, understand how they work and keep up to date with any news or events related to them. Read about general trading strategies such as day trading, long-term trading and short-term trading And social trading, and decide which one is best suited to you, set price alerts for your favorite stocks so that you do not miss your planned entry points, define your exit points and set stop orders to reduce risks, use indicators and drawing tools to help you identify trends and analyze them. Plus500 offers a wide range of these tools, knowing the right timing to trade and understanding what you are trading and how you will trade it will increase your chances of having a profitable trading experience. You should also not forget that trading carries risks, so it is always best to build, test, and stick to a knowledge-based strategy.

Becoming a great trader required great effort and it also requires experience to become successful in the field of trading.its Also required to ask from the seniors to help you and to guide you.

• +2 1

Friends the truth fact is i never invested before since i am new here but i think there is something wrong about your second point , you can always get your currencies back that you used to invest in crypto.

First, be clear about what you want to market in the market, its rotation, the advertising you have and the objectives you want to achieve with that product, study the demand and supply and set realistic goals. All this includes a capital contribution that is destined for the projection that you want to launch in the market.

Deals are to make money and not to think about my emotion and the emotion of the other party. When I notice that my deal will be losing ... I start a deal with another action, the profit is more certain.

yes you are right I agree with you you should such as useful information here in this forum how can I know when to invest and in what currency I think in my opinion to invest after getting knowledge about investment or learning

• +2 1

You are right my friend these tips are very important and helpful for everyone wants to trade or invest his money we have to be careful in our trading requires experience and accurate in working try to put your money on many sites in order.

Your words are correct. Our emotions often lead us to great dangers and to stories that expose us to more harm than good. Therefore, we must have a lot of control over our feelings, especially in this work.

I think that these tips should be given to everyone, even if the member is an expert in this field, we must be careful not to put all the capital that we have in a specific investment or in the purchase of one currency so that we can rectify the loss and not lose all the money, but rather we compensate for the remaining money

• +2 1

In fact, the advice included in this post is important for trading, as the effect of sentiment during trading will be very negative.
In order to enter investment fields, you have to be prepared in order to accept the loss sometimes.

Take advice from adults. This is a popular proverb worth mentioning. I haven't started trading yet, but when I do, I'll remember your tips well and work with them. thank you, dear friend.

You are right my friend, these tips are very important and helpful for everyone wants to trade or invest his money ,we have to be careful in our trading,trade requires experience and accurate in working ,try to put your money on many sites in order not to lose all of them if you make any mistakes .try to be calm and patient.

Thank you for the information, I completely agree with you at the beginning of any project that should be studied carefully and take the necessary precautions to invest in sums that we can bear to lose, and every experiment will be a profit for us even if it fails.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Dear I hope you will be fine .I have a question .I want to trade but I do no know what I do for trading .Give me a detailed description about this .@iloveyobit

Edited by Umar shah

Right you are my mate the best point is never invest depending on your emotions. We should also divide our capital and invest on different coins and should one part free that will help when any coin's price go down. We must have a plan, we must have skills and experience and so on.