Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

Friends, to be a trader, it is important that a person should work with his wisdom and will be as successful as wisely and the most important tip for becoming a tradar is the knowledge that he should know when he is investing.  

If you should avoid from the scammers then we should become a successful trader .We should invest money in those websites in which you have better experience

About my friend, at the beginning, I thank you for these good advice and values because I am new to working in cryptocurrencies and I have no experience of ignoring and now she has a little experience, but it is useful and good information

Thank you for this advice, my dear friend, I am still collecting information on encrypted currencies and on circulation and investment, but soon I will enter this adventure. I will try hard to benefit from your advice and expert advice in the forum to reach my goal and achieve success

These are important tips for beginners. Putting all your money in one place is dangerous, because you may be exposed to fraud or theft, or the site where you put your money may be hacked, which leads to loss of money.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. I am starting here and I need to put forward ideas and discussions like this in order to increase my experience in a short time. Fortunately, your post appeared to me.

To become successful trader then you should having the patience in this field then you should expert and should having all techniques which impress the other members. You should not work with emotions because if in some cases you lost your money then you should take patience and trust on this that you can achieve your goal.

Thanks for the advice, I think we have to follow more guidelines in investing, and your words are logical. The whole budget should not be put into a deal. We have to put an end if it is losing and does not harm the balance.

For a successful trader, you have to know the basic things of market place of crypto currency. Its not so easy to be a successful trader. When I first started this journey, I met with an expert trader. Then I communicate with him and take signal. Now,I am.good at Trading. 

I am agree with your statement. Absolutely its good tips. Not only for the new comers, all people who involved in the trade market they have a good tips here. And also i understood that the big enemy in the trade that is emotions. Avoid it and trade carefull. 

First of all I would like to thanks you for giving us this useful information and giving beneficial tips of trading. We should evaluate our progress and cultivate good habits for better trading. I would also like to share some tips for trading. 

1. Always use a trading plan. 

2. Treat like a business. 

3. Risk only what you can afford. 

4. Always use a stop loss. 

Here are some tricks and tips of mine which according to my opinion much beneficial for trading. 

Dear i am totally agree with you that feelings are our biggest trading adversary. Many people have lost their money because of their feelings, we need to build a strong trading strategy, and it will direct us so that we can reduce losses and raise profits. Trading without a clear idea would make you dislike trading. So be careful in the case of trading. 

If you want to become  successful trader then you must have successful tricks for trading and you can trade wisely or you will be a victim of failures. So be very carefull about it.

Hello my friend, thank you for the advice, and I would love to add to that, the trader prefers known currencies because there are a large number of cryptocurrencies and some of them may be fraud, in addition to that we must know when we should buy and when we should sell😊

To become a successful trader, you need to consult with experienced traders, learn and trade with knowledge. Research is needed to invest.

Important and beautiful advice .. Thank you. I have a question. When can we know that we are ready to start investing and that our information is sufficient ?? I know that I must expect that I could lose my money even if I have a lot of experience, but I want the losses to be as little as possible

• +3 1

Thank you very much for this very useful information
And frankly, more information that I admired is
It doesn't put all of your eggs in one box. When you lose, you don't lose everything.

• +1 1

Hello my dear fellow, definitely these are the basic rules for trading. You cannot depends on single source or one type of investment. You have to fond different ways or multiple source. 

On 12/4/2020 at 5:44 PM, iloveyobit said:

of course and i didnt say its easy or sure 100% sure , i mean you can get huge loses and quite the field after a month and you wont be a successful trader so it required some loses too . 

Well, this is one of the main problem to the people who wants to join trading, there will be a misconception on it because most of them knowing that trading is easy but literally it's hard when you're a daily trader, in Binance futures trading, many people are getting some good amount of money but if you're just a beginner, there's a possibility to lose your money, that's why learning about trading is important before you entered on it.

To become a successful trader you ned to fight greed and fear. These are your two enemies and should you get rid of them your trading will be swift and you have much losing trades again.

Your money on many sites in order not to lose all of them if make any mistakes,try to be calm and patient.i have experience that when I divide my capital well I control my nerves better.

These were good piece of advices and I am very much grateful in this regard.It was quite helpful and I will try to follow your advice in the future.people like you are an honor for this forum.Stay blessed.

• +3 1

On 6/26/2020 at 5:47 PM, iloveyobit said:
  • dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

These three are helpful if you're just a beginner in trading and investing, in order to get more money to your capital is to invest it in any kind of things but for me i prefer cryptocurrency because it increases faster than stocks and there's a high chance of getting a profit for long time.

Many newcomers are want to success with trading not knowing anything. Then when they lose their money, they just gave up and leave the site. This way nobody can success in their life.

If you want success you need to increase your knowledge about that,  keep your patience and keep your hard work. 

So in order to become successful trader grow your Knowledge about trading and keep your hard work. Thank you.