Many ways to get money from the new campaign - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Many ways to get money from the new campaign

It is really that the admins and moderators change the campaign to new new payment system and i think it is a good option to earn more than previous one because this new payment system has two payments method bitcoin and talk token even though we yet to know the price of talk token

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/1/2020 at 6:33 AM, Mella said:

I am unhappy that I miss the 30000 satoshi but I join most about to learn for cryptocurrency and be a better at trading and profit. I hope that new TALK token will be a succesful and yobit help the price with buy wall as I read from comments.

Yes mate we are all hoping to see good price for the new talktoken when it begin trading because many people are predicting the coin to reach at least 200-300 Satoshi which i think will be nice to make some money in the forum. We were meant to understand that trading will begin on 15th of October which is today but there seems not to be a sign and the moderators are yet to give us an update.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really encouraging and motivates people of similar interest to get involved and share their thoughts and experiences on cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The campaign has gained new members now. I think many of them are not profiting from the profits due to the ban on their area

I think creating 100 good posts will encourage many new members to give each other a good reputation, take advantage of coin earnings and achieve an airdrop.

• +1 1

On 6/23/2020 at 1:09 PM, Nezar said:

We all know that the moderators started a new campaign inside the forum about a week ago This campaign was after the end of the previous campaign that was paying 30,000 Satoshi members daily in exchange for writing 30 posts per day and this was the only way to get profits But for the new campaign, it is completely different, and I think it will be better than the previous campaign, even though the price of the currency you are paying is not known until this time, but this campaign allows us to get its currency in more than one way. Where supervisors pay 10 talk for every post we make in addition to that 50 talk is paid for each topic that we write and it allows us to write a maximum of 20 posts and topics per day and we can get the currency also by giving the reputation to the members where 1 talk is paid for each reputation point that we give to the members and the maximum number of reputation that we can give daily is 50 reputation and this is very good so I hope that this campaign is successful and that this currency can achieve Good and high price

If the previous campaign was considered very good for sure, many now think that this is better because not only satoshis are earned, it is also possible to win a new token that may have potential within yobit, the effort will surely be worth it.

• +1 1

Supervisors must study how to increase the encouragement and activation of members through what they offer in terms of adding features to campaigns and many other things, and we hope that there will be more of these campaigns so that everyone can benefit

There are many ways and if we do all of them the reward will be the maximum, so this is our target. I don't want to comment about the price of the talk token because I have already got a negative reaction for it, so I will just say that I'll wait to find out.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, kenan 1 said:

The moderators have provided us with this wonderful campaign, so that we can use it properly
Note that there are other old campaigns, but according to their words, the current campaign is of higher financial profit

Well @kenan 1 my friend sorry to say moderators not provided this campaign, yobit exchange organized these campaigns for us moderators only monitor this forum, and they observed our activities if any members break forum rules,then they punished regarding forum rules so we all thankful for yobit exchange, to give this opportunity to work on this wonderful forum,

And you're right forum moderators promised this new campaign even far better then previous campaign, but we can't considered as before talk token not launch for trading, because talk token price decides how much profitable this campaign.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

We have two options. We can take bitcoin or other campaigns in exchange for the post. We can accept whatever we like. I think both are extremely good for us.

Indeed, this new campaign has met with great interaction by members, and the content has become more quality and useful, and everyone here is working hard to meet its topic with a good reputation and support, and this is a great feature for the forum even though we still do not know the value of the currency that is given as a result of our actions and our interaction.

25 minutes ago, eliottalderosn said:

think they are trying to start this new token but first they need a community for it so it can gain some value and people start investing in it. That's why I agree with you 100% on that last line.

I hope we keep seeing these kinds of campaigns in the future 🙂

Yes @eliottalderosn you're right yobit exchange officials hardly trying to this talk token community increase, and this token sold at good price in crypto market and gain good trading volume, then we earns good profit 

Surely this forum launched more campaigns in future, maybe Even more  better then these two campaigns.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, Mohammed shifaz said:

After the update, it is very true and noticeable that there are now a lot more ways to earn Talk. Now we can earn Talk not only by posting but we can earn it through each likes we give to other posts too.

@Mohammed shifaz actually in this new campaign we earns talk tokens 3 ways, first 2 ways already you added in your post but I think the 3rd way you forget are don't know the way,

so I gave the information and the 3rd way is investment box, yes in this plan e.g if we invest 1000 talk tokens, then this plan gives us everyday 10 talk token means 1% profit without doing any think,

hope you understand and invest your earned talk tokens in this plan.

Edited by Honny143
  • +4 1

Yes now with the new campaign is easy for us to collect some Talk token, because in this section count the majority of our post, so their qualification degree is not higher than the Cryptotalk Campaign BTC. And we are paid for rating and we can invest our Talk on Investbox with 1%

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 6/24/2020 at 1:09 AM, Nezar said:

We all know that the moderators started a new campaign inside the forum about a week ago This campaign was after the end of the previous campaign that was paying 30,000 Satoshi members daily in exchange for writing 30 posts per day and this was the only way to get profits But for the new campaign, it is completely different, and I think it will be better than the previous campaign, even though the price of the currency you are paying is not known until this time, but this campaign allows us to get its currency in more than one way. Where supervisors pay 10 talk for every post we make in addition to that 50 talk is paid for each topic that we write and it allows us to write a maximum of 20 posts and topics per day and we can get the currency also by giving the reputation to the members where 1 talk is paid for each reputation point that we give to the members and the maximum number of reputation that we can give daily is 50 reputation and this is very good so I hope that this campaign is successful and that this currency can achieve Good and high price

You are absolutely right mate.I also think that this campaign may become more popular than previous paybypost campaign.Now we are getting TALK tokens for posting and also for reacting.Also we can make our TALK double by completing full 50 ratings in a day.Moreover we are getting additioal payment right now.So it's simply great you know!

There really are a lot of way that we can earn from the new campaign and I'm really happy for that. The moderators here in the forum made a lot of opportunities for us! But Let's just hope that in the end, our hard work on this forum will be worth it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/23/2020 at 8:09 PM, Nezar said:

The new campaign is returning the bitcoin to the earning but still very hard to get all your post paid even your rate are positive,the second one is about the talk token and they plan to listed in 15 Oct but now they announced that will listed in 2 November, the third campaign is about the yobit dollar airdrop and ask for the post in this forum too ,so there is many way to earn 

Здорово 

Хочу подняться 

Хочу подняться 

Хочу подняться

Хочу подняться

Хочу подняться

Хочу подняться

• -2 1

26 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

The new campaign is returning the bitcoin to the earning but still very hard to get all your post paid even your rate are positive,the second one is about the talk token and they plan to listed in 15 Oct but now they announced that will listed in 2 November, the third campaign is about the yobit dollar airdrop and ask for the post in this forum too ,so there is many way to earn 

You are right there my friend @scorpiali.There are some problems going on with the new payment system and it has made earning very difficult.If we do 20 posts a day we can't possibly get reputation on every post.Only 8 or 9 receives reputation .So the earning is very low .Also talk token's exchange date is also changed as you said.I think in November their trade will start and will be quit profitable. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Thank you @Nezar for making this informative post. I was not aware that you get 50 Talk tokens for every  topic that you create (as long as it's constructive and useful). I was aware of the other methods but I did not know about this. I'll try to create useful and constructive topics from now on.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

thank you for this information, till now I was thinking only way to get money was airdrop campaign itself but it looks like there are additional ways to get money on yobit and crypto talk

I definitely think that the new campaign can be really helpful to all users because as per the new announcements it is likely that the payment system is going to change from Bitcoins to Talk tokens. I am show such a change would provide many benefits to the users in terms of more income. It has not yet started let's see how the new system and new campaign is going to work.

The new version of payments for the paid to post campaign is in my opinion better than the previous one as it also encourages the use of reactions obviously with the right moderation and then now this campaign can be combined with the signature campaigns that finally arrived also here on forum