China ranks its top 37 Cryptocurrency projects - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

China ranks its top 37 Cryptocurrency projects

I have seen this list and it doesn't mean a lot for me. I prefer doing my research on this and I don't know who is making it inside the government and what reasons they have. This is only confusing anyone reading it and does nothing to help, just a list with some ratings and nothing much. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that China has a biased ranking, and I do feel like coinmarketcap provides a better analysis over different cryptocurrencies, because it shows un-biased and just statistics and numbers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Although China have biggest  mining of BTC  but it's getting 14th rank shows BTC adoption is not great. Eos rank 1St  and eth, tron also get good ranking. Eos getting 1St ranking is because of their constant innovation  they are making new gaming projects. Their new project  is coming soon. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, zhoutong said:

I have seen this list and it doesn't mean a lot for me. I prefer doing my research on this and I don't know who is making it inside the government and what reasons they have. This is only confusing anyone reading it and does nothing to help, just a list with some ratings and nothing much. 

Is possible you are right @zhoutong this list it seems confusing or they want to improve an image of a such coin! because if we see Bitcoin in the 12th place surprise! or is possible is there because of his high price. But yes also I prefer do my own search to find the real result.

• +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It would be really interesting to know the considerations they use to make such a ranking, I can see a couple of Chinese project on the top of the list, and it's a bit strange to me that bitcoin has only made it to the 12th position. Definitely it would be worth reading all the criteria underlying the ranking,

• Useful or interesting 2

China always surprises me, it is the country that invests the most in cryptocurrencies, that country has advanced very quickly and I am glad that it progresses like this and that it continues like this.

We know that economically china is a very strong  country..china has a great market of cryptocurrency .. China is  a very big digital market place in crypto.. The china always do new something  and surprised  me... I think china Will  be more advance rank in the cryptocurrency ... 

It is good to know that China despite the ban on crypto still has big interest in cryptocurrency projects that are not only chinese based like NEO and Tron but have an influence all of over the world like EOS and Lisk. At least they don't cut everything away from the country and I know there are millions of chinese want to change the ban and allowed to invest and use crypto.

• +2 1

China is not the center of cryptocurrency movement as you descibed it. In fact this country has banned the use and ownership of all cryptocurrencies for more than three years and it cracking down on exchanges, blocking bank accounts and stopping trading of crypto any way it can.

• +1 1

It is very nice from China to recognize the top cryptocurrencies for their technology innovation and the progress they have made in development. I didn't know that EOS is considered to be so technologically advanced compared to the rest cryptocurrencies. I think that I will need to learn more about this crypto and how it works.

Yes, China has the best projects in digital currencies because it encourages investment and development in this field and provides material support because it is one of the best countries that support these projects in the world

I don't know how they judge creativity but maybe China has created standards that can rank anything. I am more result oriented when I pick investments and judging by history EOS has not produced what it was saying it will and I don't know a lot about Lisk or why it deserves to be so high in this list but perhaps Tron is justified.

• +3 1

China that has banned cryptocurrencies gives a list that contains a ranking of cryptocurrencies. Maybe banning is not about researching but this is actually about shilling altcoins as Bitcoin is set in 12th place? And it was 14th place a year ago too. 

Its the Chinese ranked crypto projects and China is more half relates to these crypto currencies so if the Chinese traders don't invests on bitcoin then in a few years other coins also going to high but as we know all the world supports bitcoin as a very strong crypto currency so its difficult to defeat bitcoins market .

China is big market of people and now it is hub of economy and therefor china also get success in digitalize if currencies. Mostly exchanges are from china. So it play important role in crypto world. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Researchers in China where cryptocurrencies are banned are giving the rest of the world their recommendations which coins are the most innovative and how much better 12 of the altcoins are above Bitcoin, including TRX IOST LISK. No idea what they are thinking and what they think they are doing with this report.

According to my information, coding projects are classified based on three main indicators: their basic technology, applicability and creativity. The Chinese government releases the cryptocurrency rating index. And despite the fact that cryptocurrency trading and initial coin offerings (ICO) do not have any legal validity in the country. However, ICO activity in the Chinese state has intensified.

I think that the rankning will be reversed now, since the price of Bitcoin is rising dramatically and in return, the prices of the remaining currencies in the market are unfortunately crushed due to the dominance of Bitcoin.

this ranking isn't worthless for sure! and we are talking about some of the best cryptocurrencies projects in the market! i can say that as a trader , each one of them has proved to us that its project is successful and deserve to invest in it! i think that this ranking may affect directly on the prices of these cryptocurrencies positively because many people allover the world would invest in them after seeing this ranking ! 

• +1 1

China is a very big investor when it comes to crypto currencies. They have choose these coins because if the future they see in them. They don't have list bitcoin because everyone knows that is is the king of all crypto currencies. 

On 6/20/2020 at 5:40 PM, Dmasked said:

China has updated its cryptocurrency projects rankings consisting of 37 crypto projects

The rankings are published by China's Center for Information and Industry Development (CCID), under China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and are updated in the interval of two months.

The Top 5 Crypto

1. EOS

2. Tron

3. ETH

4. IOST

5. LSK

Bitcoin sadly doesnt makes it to the top 10 rankings. Bitcoin climbed to 12th position in the ranking. The last rankings were affected by the Corona Virus pandemic in which Bitcoin was ranked in the 14th position.

China being the center for Cryptocurrency movement has some influence over the direction of the movement. These rankings published by China's governmental institute can be a valuable piece of information while trading and investing.

The rankings are based on Global Blockchain Technology Assessment Index. The index ranks Crypto projects in Three subindex.

The basic technology subindex - 65%

Innovation subindex - 20%

Creativity subindex - 15%

See the full details of the ranking here : SOURCE

China is one of the largest supporter of digital currencies and ranks advanced in the field of cryptocurrency due to the large projects of some of its currencies, and it supports the field because China will transform everything to modern technology.

• +1 2

China is one of the best country to deal in cryptocurrency and earn alot from it. It's the country where cryptocurrency is most used and mined in the world.

Yes they work more properly on crypto. But you can see top t cryptos the bitcoin is not seeing. So china more move to the crypto. It is the best and well for Chinese. 

I thought the dominance of bitcoin was a global dominance? 

I couldn't even imagine that it is number 12 in China, that means that the world of cryptocurrencies doesn't revolve only around BTC. 

• +1 1

It is good to know about this that China is still has interested in crypto and makes some list of coins they are like better but they do not like Bitcoin at all as they put it very low. I would doubt this report has to give us good trader advice.

Edited by Mella