Talk Coin Price Prediction Roughly at launch - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Talk Coin Price Prediction Roughly at launch

Good price suggestion mate because i think the same about the price of token talk. It can be as you said upto $0.05 october is near and we will all going to celebrate for sure. 

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Izeal said:

As @Ridam calculated the the avg rate of talk token, I am also expecting $0.01 per talk token even if we collected minimum 10k talk token we can easily earn around $200 worth of talk token.

@Izeal I had compared my expectations with the previous btc campaign and came to this conclusion. And I'm hoping the price to be 1 cent and if it's more than that sure we will get more profit than the btc campaign. Lets see how the coin will perform as the October is coming with lots of opportunities for Cryptotalk members.

5 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Good price suggestion mate because i think the same about the price of token talk. It can be as you said upto $0.05 october is near and we will all going to celebrate for sure. 

@Tunuu Yes the coin might go higher than I had calculated and expected as the price at which adminstration launch coin is still controversial. 0.05$ is really good price and coin may go more higher than that too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/20/2020 at 2:06 AM, Ridam said:

Hope everyone is safe and sanitized.

(This is rough estimation only ac to last earnings)
So if we assume last campaign maximum daily earnings and nowadays max daily earning  to be same.
It would be around 2.5$ daily earnings.(2-3$ )
And this time we are getting paid 250 talk per day maximum. 
If we suppose the price of 250 talk to be 2.5$. We will get price of 1 talk to be around 0.01$.

30k sat    =  2.5$ ( Average daily earnings)
250 Talk  = 2.5$ ( assuming same earnings)
1 Talk.      = 0.01$

So what do you think about this? Please give your opinion regarding this estimation

And if the price goes above 0.01$ we will get more profit from the coin.

your estimation sounds about right, but i think that it could be a bit more and would rise after some time when more users are increasing in cryptotalk.

• +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ridam said:

If we suppose the price of 250 talk to be 2.5$. We will get price of 1 talk to be around 0.01$.

1 Talk.      = 0.01$

So what do you think about this? Please give your opinion regarding this estimation

Your calculations seem very logical and informative but it is only true if we suppose the maximum daily income of the new campaign is the same as the old one. We have no strong evidence to support this theory and maybe the max income has changed in the TALK campaign. The second point is that new coins or tokens are usually worth below $0.01 at the date of launch and I assume it will be the case with TALK too. However, there is always the chance of growth and the value of TALK totally depends on its owners. We as owners can determine its value. We can hold it, sell it or trade it. We should try to increase its value by encouraging members to stop selling it in the first days after launch. So, I don't expect $2.5 daily average at first but we can achieve it (and even surpass it) with positive collaboration.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 6/20/2020 at 10:06 AM, Ridam said:

So if we assume last campaign maximum daily earnings and nowadays max daily earning  to be same.

1 Talk.      = 0.01$

The problem is that we don't know weather the trading will be in Satoshi or any other coin but we hope it should be on a profitable coin or in dollars if per talktoken is $0.01 I think is fair but we look forward to see that very day.

if there is no buyer in the TALK market that will cause decrease in value of TALK and at the moment there is not much buyers available in the market. Each talk token is selling 0.001$ right now. İf yobit team makes a suprise and buyback talk token from users this will bump price of talk and go into moon (maybe 1$ each :D )

• -1 1
  • +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

As you said till October 0.05, we could be and we all are going to celebrate certainly. How much can the price I know that admin has been told that we want to be in favor of members.

I think price will be more then 0.01$. It may be round about 0.05 to 0.1$ per token. Because talk will be official token of crypto talk forum and they will mange best price for their token.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think price will be more then 0.01$. It may be round about 0.05 to 0.1$ per token. Because talk will be official token of crypto talk forum and they will mange best price for their token.

@malik6314193 Well the post was only the comparison of the btc previous campaign and the talk campaign so that we could Calculate the rough estimation about talk token. And if the price goes more than 0.01$ at the launch time sure we will get further profit.

And yes Personally I also think the price may go up to 0.1$ at the launch time and which is beneficial for all the Cryptotalk members. Let's wait and hope for positive response from the project.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I hope that the talk token is really gets a good price and we are rewarded with this forum because we are collecting it here after work and mutual effort between members. According to what I heard from one of the managers, it will be at a price that does not exceed 1000 satoshi, and I believe that 500 satoshi is also a good price and we will make a reasonable profit from it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Talk token value so far is still to be determined because it is not launched and it does not show in the active currencies list on Yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I think it's difficult to predict the price of Talk tokens. Anyway, I got information on how simply you calculated, the expected price prediction of Talk tokens. In my guess, 1 Talk tokens price will range from to $0.01 to $0.03. Hope my prediction goes well. And all the best for the Talk token holders, I would like to wish them a good luck.

I will follow the comments because I am new and have not fully mastered the work on the site. Thank you for your simple explanation. It is very useful for us beginners

On 9/26/2020 at 7:07 AM, Ridam said:

@Izeal I had compared my expectations with the previous btc campaign and came to this conclusion. And I'm hoping the price to be 1 cent and if it's more than that sure we will get more profit than the btc campaign. Lets see how the coin will perform as the October is coming with lots of opportunities for Cryptotalk members.

Yeah. @Ridam we have already waited upto here and we are very near to our success. It's only 2 weeks until we can trade our talk token with the bitcoin and withdraw your money or use it in other work and even you can invest.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

7 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yeah. @Ridam we have already waited upto here and we are very near to our success. It's only 2 weeks until we can trade our talk token with the bitcoin and withdraw your money or use it in other work and even you can invest.

Personally I'm thinking to keep my Talk in investbox even after the trade starts and sell the daily percentage if they do provide investbox later. We have 2 weeks or something and as you said we are going to get rewarded for the task that we have been doing for a long time. @Izeal

On 6/20/2020 at 11:06 AM, Ridam said:

1 Talk.      = 0.01$

Your estimations are quite understandable and can be used to predict on the price of talk token and still this will be good,hope it's price will even be higher than we imagined as time goes on so that we benefit more.

It seems quite legit and the predictive price could be in a front row. But we don't know what will happen and what will be the price. Because the price will define the whole structure of payment system and it will also attract the users to get into the good limelight to post here. 

On 6/20/2020 at 12:06 PM, Ridam said:

1 Talk.      = 0.01$

yea thats pretty accurate, but i want to know what is everyone's idea about how the constant sell pressure will affect the coin price over a short period of time?

• +1 1

On 9/30/2020 at 7:57 AM, Ridam said:

Personally I'm thinking to keep my Talk in investbox even after the trade starts and sell the daily percentage if they do provide investbox later. We have 2 weeks or something and as you said we are going to get rewarded for the task that we have been doing for a long time. @Izeal

I think think this trick will be great because your actual token will always remains same and maximize your portfolio but I think price gonna dump so fast due to more selling pressure you should be alert because it cryptocurrency price doesn't remain same so I would sell half of my portfolio because I haven't earned this two and half month I should also manage me financial condition and do chill. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The subject is deceiving, you can't call this a value forecast for the dispatch. It is only a gauge dependent on the past installment framework. Yet, the thing to comprehend is that Talk token is another to be dispatched digital currency whose real worth will be known simply after the dispatch. The cost of this symbolic will be resolved carefully by market request and all out gracefully. It is inappropriate to anticipate and contrast the cost and the past installment arrangement of bitcoin. The day by day salary can go numerous folds over the old pay or probably won't be half of what we used to get all relying upon the market factors.

Expectation everybody is sheltered and cleaned. 

(This is good guess just air conditioning to last income) 

So on the off chance that we accept last mission most extreme every day income and these days max day by day gaining to be same. 

It would be around 2.5$ day by day earnings.(2-3$ ) 

Also, this time we are getting paid 250 talk for every day greatest. 

In the event that we guess the cost of 250 converse with be 2.5$. We will get cost of 1 converse with be around 0.01$. 

So what's your opinion about this? Kindly offer your input with respect to this assessment 

Also, if the cost goes above 0.01$ we will get more benefit from the coin.

I did just see in some twitter post from yobit that apparently they are delaying the launch of their talk token so I guess the price will take awhile longer to figure out but generally they launch at a lower price then rise quickly.

doubt it will be higher than 0.01$ at the start also i guess some ppl will just insta dump it

23 minutes ago, vito20 said:

The subject is deceiving, you can't call this a value forecast for the dispatch. It is only a gauge dependent on the past installment framework. Yet, the thing to comprehend is that Talk token is another to be dispatched digital currency whose real worth will be known simply after the dispatch. The cost of this symbolic will be resolved carefully by market request and all out gracefully. It is inappropriate to anticipate and contrast the cost and the past installment arrangement of bitcoin. The day by day salary can go numerous folds over the old pay or probably won't be half of what we used to get all relying upon the market factors.

Expectation everybody is sheltered and cleaned. 

(This is good guess just air conditioning to last income) 

So on the off chance that we accept last mission most extreme every day income and these days max day by day gaining to be same. 

It would be around 2.5$ day by day earnings.(2-3$ ) 

Also, this time we are getting paid 250 talk for every day greatest. 

In the event that we guess the cost of 250 converse with be 2.5$. We will get cost of 1 converse with be around 0.01$. 

So what's your opinion about this? Kindly offer your input with respect to this assessment 

Also, if the cost goes above 0.01$ we will get more benefit from the coin.

I would be very thankful it they pay 0.01$ for one talk token we can easily earn more profit and we can get what hardwork we have done since last three months. But one think about the forum is they will pay us for each and every post and they have promised to pay more than the preivous payments.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/21/2020 at 8:04 AM, Dmasked said:

The topic is misleading, you cannot call this a price prediction for the launch. It is just an estimate based on the previous payment system. But the thing to understand is that Talk token is a new to be launched cryptocurrency whose actual value will be known only after the launch. The price of this token will be determined strictly by market demand and total supply. It would be wrong to predict and compare the price with the previous payment system of bitcoin. The daily income can go many folds above the old income or might not even be half of what we used to receive all depending on the market variables.

It is only an estimate based on the previous payment system, it must be understood that the token is new and the value will be known only after launch. and the price of the token will be determined by the market demand and supply.
It cannot be predicted with the bitcoin payment system in the past because it would be an error, everything is depending on the market variables.

On 20.06.2020 at 12:06, Ridam said:

1 Talk.      = 0.01$

I think you are very close to the truth, after then everything will depend on the course change