Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Receiving Warning Points is not the end of the world

Yes friend warning point is not the end of the world if you are working hard and never do illegal work so this is the forum if you are work illegally you will be get warning points even if you are doing in your life then it will not be good for you but this is a forum if you work hard you are good you will get good reputations if you work not good then you will get warning points from moderator so keep in your mind that work hard for yourself for your family..

• +2 1

We should not feel bad when we get warning point the purpose of warning point is to draw out attention and correct our mistakes so as not to repeat thesame mistakes.

I agree with you my friend, everyone is afraid of warning points and permanent ban, so when they receive a warning point, they start to move away a little from trading for fear of receiving other warning points and thus a permanent ban

You can avoid warning points by following our forum rules and guidelines

Yes friend we should not worry about warning points that much because we will fear to write posts. Warning points are just to increase more value and respect for the forum and you will not receive them by following forum rules.

you are totally right , we shouldn't always look at the negative side of everything happens with us , looking at the positive side will encourage us to work more and to avoid doing the same mistake again , while looking at the negative side will keep you afraid and you won't be succeed in the field

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have only heard of this warning points feature. Maybe due to continuous posting of comments, the users may be warned not to exceed the comment limit. By following the proper guidelines stipulated by the cryptotalk platform one can avoid and reduce warning points.

Thats very true, I have today received a warning , and this is because of posting in the wrong section a thread, I have actually contacted the moderator who did so , and asked for forgiveness and actually asked if I could get the link to the post so I could transfer it to the right section , sometimes we do make this mistakes and its true , its not the end of the world, mistakes happen we just have to know how we should live with them.

• +3 1

Sorry @Mike1515 for the warning , but next time its good to be very careful, wrong information  and especially clarification is very important try as hard to make sure that you are working in the right direction to avoid losing the exact position that would help you so very important to be that well defined.

Posting can cause a lot of problems if poorly done, or if one makes mistakes then a warning is usually served.

• +3 1

Yes this is not the end of the world, I have not received any warning point and I'm happier now that I read that this can happen when a member makes a mistake and I will try not to make anything but only follow the rules and be a good poster that gives advice and talk about my experiences.

• +1 1

Well this is  a warning that one must be catious of , when you receive it , I promise you its usually very painful but you are served to give you a warning to avoid making the mistake again so its important you do try as hard to make sure that you know what you are doing. That is very important. 

Put together a good post to avoid this.

• +2 1

I wouldn't feel good if I received a warning point so I'm doing what I can to avoid it and this means that I am helping the forum by making comments that follow the rules and offer where I can my help and my advice. We can all be more effective when we do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is true my friend, a lot of people who just started may not know about the rules at first. But there is no need for panic if you get a warning point, you just have to make sure not to make the same mistakes again and also be updated about rules of the forum.

• +4 1

I have not seen this and don't actually know if it has a reason and I don't want to know, as a warning means we are not doing this right, so we better avoid any useless talk and write only good posts that are looking good when we read them.

I'm very new in here and don't know anything about warning points and why someone receives them but probably this has to do with the bitcoin payments, I hope I'm not to find out what happens and promise to be a good member.

11 minutes ago, annayks said:

I'm very new in here and don't know anything about warning points and why someone receives them but probably this has to do with the bitcoin payments, I hope I'm not to find out what happens and promise to be a good member.

Don't worry mate about that you will learn step by step everything about cryptocurrency, l advise you to follow rules, if you follow rules of the forum you will not get any warning points. For more information you can visit other sections and learn more about that. 

I just says if you get a warning point search the reason for that instead of getting nervous and dont work with this forum you need to become so knowledgeable that every moderator will not get another chance for getting you again the warning point if you dont knows the reason for the warning point then contact the moderator which give this .

Yes it's not the dangerous thing by getting warning points. Because it is not the end of your at the cryptotalk world. After that you will be more concious in making the post and always follow the rules. After that you will be become the permanent member of this forum. And you can learn from your mistakes. So don't worry and learn and share useful information.

In fact, many people get in trouble for getting a warning point.  You should pay attention to how to create a better topic without getting in trouble.  Because not all topics are the same.  If you follow the rules and create the perfect topic, you can avoid the warning point.

First, what I described to give you such advice, which may push some of our colleagues here to reduce their caution after receiving warning points, and they may be banned because of the dose of optimism that you release here .. Please do not say words that you are not responsible for

Warning points are a warning to you that you have made a mistake and to correct your mistake and not repeat it.  You do not have to stop writing posts in the event that you receive a warning point, but rather you should know where you are wrong and try not to repeat the mistake.  As for me, I stick to the rules, I will not break them, and I will write useful posts so that I do not receive a point of warning.

A sensible person acknowledges every warning point and he never repeats the same mistake again because human makes mistake one time and after warning he does not repeat it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes it is right and I agree with you, I think if there is not warning point here on this forum, the platform will be a disaster, so it's good to wake up some members with a warning point to avoid doing a same error or mistake, this will guide them to do good things here.

thanks for this contribution I keep learning more about this forum sometimes we feel discouraged when something we did wrong is called to our attention without knowing that it is with the intention of helping us to improve