Causes of negative assessments - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

Dear member, that the denial evaluations of the subjects are not correlated to the image of the profile, nor to the amount of available topics, but to the available subject contents and the magnitude of its convenient make happy to other members. Switching between divisions is de rigueur to increase expertise in cryptocurrency. I craving accomplishment to each and every one members

Negative ratings are usually for making bad posts. The use of an image is very useful for users to know us and react more to our publications. It is scientifically proven that the use of a symbol or image that identifies us has benefits. I recommend everyone to put a profile picture!

We are very grateful for the information you shared with us, know that we all do Kno what lead to a negative reaction which is bad for our reputation we will try to stay away From it, thank you.

It is a good thing if some person upload their original pic then wo get know about that person right information and this show their original information not fake.

I actually do not know that this kind of rules exist in this forum and as a matter of fact I always do what I have been doing since I started joining this forum. I would say that I am still lucky that my routine of posting in the different sections of this forum is somewhat following also the rules of this platform which I think is the reason that is why I am not yet getting any warning through all of my activity in this forum. I guess making a firsthand of information based on experience is the best to be shared after all.

Definitely right mostly the members did not follow these rules and they continuing do it again and again even there's s negative evaluation from the moderators. Members should be updated in every announcement to avoid repeating of mistakes. We shouldn't be selfish on this forum if we get knowledge from others there's a time we need to share information we know to other's for both benefits and being responsibility in this forum

• +3 1

Yes mate. The moderators also said that if we see anyone to continue posting in just one section we should report it. That will make bad impression in their account. Sk try to avoid that. We should work in every section of this forum equally. Cause all the sections are important.

Negative reviews are given only to topics that are not useful or where the information is wrong, and therefore when we read it we will evaluate and give negative reviews so that he sees his mistake, learns from it and does not repeat it, and negative reviews are never related to the profile picture or the number of posts.

Thank you for your clarification!
Mostly I work in the Bigenners section because my information is limited and I am unable to comment with useful content on complex topics found in other sections.
Also, studing in the university forces me to work during specific hours of the day.

It was one of the best topic because in this topic you explain many things like benefit of crypto but you know i don't have nay warning points or any negative reputation received yet because i am doing work with the help of seniors.

• +2 1

Negative assessment is based on lack of quality and well developed and constructs comments, contents are meanless post, post that is irrelevant will lead us to get negative assessment, reputations, let's work on creating concrete and well understanding, meaningful, useful and interesting contents to earn good reputations, assessment from the members of the forum.

• +2 1

You are right in saying that in order to identify your account, you must provide a personal photo of yourself in your account so that it is understood that your account is legal or your account can be easily found.  And you will post in all sections of the forum so that everyone can receive feedback on all topics and understand

This is an important post because we need to sort and sort out a profile.  As a result, our friends can recognize us very easily and we have an identity. When your post is wrong and your information does not benefit us.  Then we give you a negative reaction. So I would say you make our shower an important post. So we will give you a positive reaction.

Yes mate.  The moderators also said that if we see anyone to continue posting in just one section we should report it.  That will make a bad impression in their account.  Sk try to avoid that.  We should work in every section of this forum equally.  Cause all the sections are important.

• +5 1

On 6/22/2020 at 1:24 AM, blessing95 said:

I'm not sure all this are imposed rules on the forum. The main rules are listed and you can go read about it. Avatars are not a most its just a choice. You can upload your personal picture as I have just done. It all depends on you

It's not good idea to upload your personal picture here because there are many people here who can use it in bad way ! They can create a telegram account using your personal picture to start spamming the newbies ! 

And it's very good that people who joined us recently to just post in this section because it's for them ! 

Another cause is when your post or topic carries negative information that is what is not true or if your post seems to offend people

Thank you so much for the valuable post. I am a beginner and I don't know everything yet. These kinds of posts trulely help me a lot. I think I should enrich my personal profile. 

Regarding new members, it is recommended to work in the beginners section first until the end of the 100-post is free However, after its completion, it is necessary to start working in a different way by establishing topics and interacting in the various sections of the forum As staying in one section makes the account weak and unfollow and gets few reviews.

Good advice for beginners and also for older like me it's necessary to contribute in all session to have an idea about the forum and put his own picture in his profile to be legit in the use of forum and have some legitimate 

In my opinion, the assessment of each topic has nothing to do with what you say about the profile photo and that if not with the content of the publication and if it was useful to others or not

• Useful or interesting 1

I totally agree with you these point are necessary for creating a new topic or post. I think some members do not create new topic they comments at the other people's post. I hope all the members improve this new content of this forum.

• +2 1

Thanks my friend ,I will take these tips into my consideration, be careful in introducing new and useful posts,and I hope all of us adhere to these alerts and avoid negative assessments that lead us to be banned from the supervisors. 

as an ilegal purpose first u never know about that which person is using ur detail by chance u foud ur self in any area or place or accound ,so well wishes u r looking gorgeous

Having a profile picture is not all that mandatory to do but I think it should be a signature of us having to create a profile on us, as on looking on post creation, we are the one who have to play the major role of having to creative as well enthusiastic in making the forum flexible to use

I think a negative assessment usually comes from repeated posts, spamming, behaving rudely to other users and violating some of the rules of the forum. If we all be careful on what we post, we will be helping the moderators in keeping this platform secure and more organized. We will be the ones benefiting from these, after all. Thanks to administration, all moderators and friendly and supportive members of this wonderful community.