Causes of negative assessments - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

I agree with you, because some people do create a topic that it doesn't have any meaning and it's not useful to the forum,so that topic will not give them positive response to the topic you create,if you want to get positive reputation to your post make it reasonable and meaningful to the forum. thank you for this wonderful knowledge you share to the forum.

• +1 1

On 1/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, Lahin1 said:

Dear Friend you have shared very good points i hope it will help others as well. I think when you use your orignal photo it will make clear your account is really authentic and members will found it good also

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this important topic for me as a beginner, but I think that the activity in this section will give me sufficient experience regarding cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them.

Then I can go around the rest of the sections and understand what is contained in the publications

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Mate I still don't get your point about what you're trying to pass to us because I don't really thing a profile picture really has something to do with your assessment which and about creating new posts that should not be a thing of challenge to the members because when you don't have a very useful topic to post no need of posting the important things should be done first. 

Mate I still don't get your point about what you're trying to pass to us because I don't really thing a profile picture really has something to do with your assessment which and about creating new posts that should not be a thing of challenge to the members because when you don't have a very useful topic to post no need of posting the important things should be done first. 

• +3 1

you should always post positively in the forum. Positive words can help you succeed and help others, so always speak positively and post in simple language.

• +1 1

These are really good points i found a lot of members who post many posts in one section .you can upload your personal picture as i have just done .it alk depends on you .

You should always post positively in the forum .because common errors is the most attribute that cause such kinds of assessment .then i can go around the rest of the section and understand what is contains in the publication .

Forme as a new member, I did not know that commenting in one section might result in deleting posts or warning, I will take these tips into consideration. 

Forme as a new member, I did not know that commenting in one section might result in deleting posts or warning, I will take these tips into consideration. 

Don't create any useless or bad quality topics. Because you can get negative reputation. You can set your profile as yours wish. Always comments on useful and informative topics. Create useful and informative topics or comments to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. 

• +1 1

you characterized well the greatest basic thought processes that make your distribute terrible and take a negative cost, there are various members who don't situated any photo on their non-public account and this isn't ideal

Wow... Thanks so much for this information as I will take heed to them and I hope my fellow beginners does too.. I will upload my avatar right away

This is really useful, thank you my friend, and I hope that your post will reach the largest number of participants, especially beginners ,, to understand this thing well ,, and know how to classify accounts that receive negative reactions ,, I wish you success 🌼

Switching between departments is necessary to increase efficiency in cryptocurrency. I wish all the members success. However, related to the content published and the amount of useful content for its other members Dear Member, Negative evaluations of topics that are not related to profile images or the number of published topics.

It is worth remembering that the reputation is to help the member, either to improve and learn from the mistake, or to continue doing a good job. Reputation is not our enemy, it is our friend, because through it we can reach a conclusion about our performance.

if the set goal is attained through ones actions,a positive self evaluation prevails, whereas staying below ones leads to a negative self evaluation.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

If anyone is receiving negative reputation she should accept his mistake and improve his self but I think we should not do it if someone is wrong then we should comment on his post and gives him a good guidelines and we should try to attain positive reputation because too much negative repetition is also dangerous for us.

Most of time people gave you negitve reputation many reasons for what they do because they gave negitve reputation for your post is less than hundred characters and not a good post.  

Dear many people do not want to add any pictures because of the banning of crypto in their country, and I don't think anyone can post a different topic everyday I mean how many topics can yiu think of alone? Most topics are already discussed. And for the beginners most of them do not understand the topics of other sections so they try to stay in the section they feel comfortable and informed in.

Yes you are right and your post contain very important knowledge for beginners like as me. We should try to post the valuable information that is effective for new users. And some beginners not have picture on their profile it is not good .

My dear friend I partially agree to you because you cannot underestimate hard work of anyone only for the cause they do not put their picture on their profile and the other you think creating topics my friend getting topic is not so much easy because it requires special experience and knowledge if you continuously creating useless topic the moderator will give you warning point that is very harmful for us so it is not easy my friend this is my point of view in if I am not agree please guide me 🙄🙄🙄🙄

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

Dear part, that the negative assessments of the subjects are not identified with the picture of the profile, nor to the quantity of distributed points, however to the distributed subject substance and the degree of its valuable substance to different individuals. Exchanging between divisions is important to build skill in digital currency. I wish accomplishment to all individuals

Good question many people are comment irrelevent to the topic and do not answer properly so they effect on the account. But many other reason are presence that repeat the comment on the same topic

Dear part, that the negative assessments of the subjects are not identified with the picture of the profile, nor to the quantity of distributed points, yet to the distributed subject substance and the degree of its valuable substance to different individuals. Exchanging between divisions is important to expand skill in cryptographic money. I wish accomplishment to all individuals

Thank you very much, I don't have profile picture now I have to add a new profile picture and I will comments in various sections rather then in one section. This post is saving several accounts from being deleted.