Causes of negative assessments - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

Greetings to you, my dear friend, I am new to cryptocurrencies and always need guidance from supervisors and research to find information about digital currencies. Thank you for this advice that helped us.

While I suggest you switch between sections and move on, there are several reasons that will give you a negative evaluation, the first of which is that the member does not understand the content of the post and does not keep a picture, which is difficult for the administration to understand. Second, the member continues to comment without specifying any new topics on the second day. Third, the comment is in a section,

8 hours ago, Sania mirza... said:

If you use less work and do not follow the rules and regulation of the forum or are creating any data that does not benefit people, then it will put negative effects in your account, you should work by following all the sections. 

Well said dude, our primary assignment in this forum is to post in beneficial informations about cryptowold and anything related to it, for that reason anyone who go out of content need to be penalized so that they will know they have made a mistake.

Wow!,what a nice lost you've came up with friend,I'm sure this post will be useful and beneficial to if not all but to most of the forum members especially the beginners who are yet to know much about the forum,thanks for the post 

• +1 1

I am still new here. We must always follow the rules and laws. We have to work hard and cautiously and be more cautious with fraudsters. We must work and research constantly to achieve success, gains and good reputation when presenting useful topics with valuable information.

All the best to you, my friend. We have to follow these rules and laws always

• +3 1

Thank you for this participation, but these rules are very strict. For example, I do not have the information that allows me to go out and move between sections because I did not understand correctly how to work in this forum and I did not gain experience that would allow me to this topic

Those who do not have positive thinking do the same negative assessment, then we should stay away from the culture and positive culture in us. 

for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. 

You are getting fake ratings probably because you are not following the rules and regulations of the forum or maybe your content is not very good and has no value at all. So make sure that you do research before making any post so that you will be sure of what you are writing.

You might be getting negative assessments because your posts is negative. So you should be very careful with your posts and make sure that they are well constructed and deliver powerful information that would improve the members of the forum.

Dear friend, thank you for this advice. Certainly, if the comment was not focused on the topic or achieved the desired answer, then this will receive a negative evaluation. Our goal is to know

Hi everyone well negative assessment is prohibited on the fourm and everything negative is not allowed on the forum some people make fake accounts to get money and make negative there reputation while in the presence of personal pictures is distinguish between members and make it good for all

Yeah you are absolutely right 

Thanks for sharing such an informative post with all of us on this platform and this post will be helpful for all of us especially newcomers on this platform 

We should to comments as well as creates new topics on this platform 

This platform needs some creative topics from all of you

Post here creative and quality contents 

Dont post useless contents 

Negative assessment is not good. I think the negative  assessment is only because of the lock of knowledge whereas if you have a lot of knowledge then you understand everyone's point of view and rating well. 

Actually profile picture and other these options are essential when you have your own picture and name it indicates you and you will be remembered by most of members as many members know me by my picture and name and also I know most of members only by picture when I see their post..

My dear when i was reading your post i was having bad idea about putting  original pic as a necessary thing .but after reading the first two three comments and replies i got the right idea .Although you were trying to give a good advice but that doesn't seem like it. But glade that you were concerned but be a little care full while doing advice because we beginners really follow your almost every advice.😊

Hello my friend ,
Thank you for the valuable advice. These tips are directed to all members, not only new ones, because there are some old members who stay in the same section and do not go to other sections.
When we say that we want to support this forum, we must support all sections in it, not just the beginners section, because there are other sections that contain high-quality topics that do not exist in the beginners section.
Sharing topics in other sections has the same effect when participating in the beginners section, so there is no need to hesitate and fear that the topic will not receive high ratings if it is published in other sections.
As members of this forum, all sections must be supported in order for this forum to be beneficial and thus beneficial to all of us

• +4 1

Well my dear friend, I do not think that these reasons are what determines the negative evaluation of the members. The profile picture cannot give the person a negative or positive evaluation. I prefer to keep my identity unknown for safety and privacy purposes, and this is encouraged by the forum from the beginning, as well as for the second and third reason that I mentioned, I disagree with you in this regard🤔

• +1 1

Often negative reviews are given to new members because they are either unintentionally or intentionally breaking the rules, or because the posts or comments are inappropriate to the topic or are unclear and unhelpful.

• +2 1

Thanks dear for encountering his post. I was also wondering that i have not seen or read such post from the moderators then why he was sharing specially about profile picture of the member.

• +1 1

Greetings to all members of the forum
This happens because of many cases .. I will raise some of them.
First: Failure to comply with the conditions and rules that we must follow.
Second: Not following up on old and recent publications.
Third: lack of patience.
Fourth: Departing from the main topic that is being supported.
Finally: using complex expressions to comment on the topic.

I find that your topic does not fit well with the title, that negative reviews are caused by the publication of topics and comments that are not helpful to the forum and to the members who work here, or perhaps the topic is very repetitive and this is definitely annoying. As for what you mentioned, maybe I cannot agree with you with all the ideas 

• +2 1

you have a point my friend,  but I dont think is necessary to put our profile picture but I know is a good thing to do because moderators can distinguish  members.  Anyway thanks for your words. 

Thank you for the clarification
Why should a member put a personal photo in order not to be rated negatively?
Most of the people put up fake pictures that cannot be expressed, such as pictures of flowers or games
What is the use of such pictures?

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

The goal of negative reviews is to alert members to the mistakes that they make, and as you said, it will be very bad to rely on writing responses only. We must write at least two topics within one day and we must write and diversify the forum’s sections because relying on only one section will not enable us to Get the desired benefit.

• +2 1