Causes of negative assessments - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

1 hour ago, magd said:

1-  new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections

@magdI hope you do not mind to update or modify all these three points 😉

I  think you carefully study this but I believe, all these 3 points are against the main theme of this forum

"1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file."

Counter-comment:-Forum has never encouraged to upload personal file as an avatar !!

"2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily"

Counter-comment:-Creating a topic daily !I do not think it is the best way to encourage topic creator for the quality topics ! 

"3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections"

Counter-comment:-It's okay you are looking like to talk against stuffing posts but at the end  again you encouraged to diversify and move between the sections which may still cause useless or stuffing posts if they are in the very short duration.

Edited by Whited35
Have forgotten to bold some lines !
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 7

9 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

"1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file."

Counter-comment:-Forum has never encouraged to upload personal file as an avatar !!

I would like to add that adding a personal pic is very bad idea. Always avoid linking your internet avatar to your real life when there's bitcoin involved.

You guys might not be rich right now but trust me, that can change very quickly and then you'll hope that no one is doxxing you with social engineering and plan to rob you.

Edited by rekter
  • -5 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

Dear member, that the negative evaluations of the subjects are not related to the image of the profile, nor to the number of published topics, but to the published subject content and the extent of its useful content to other members. Switching between divisions is necessary to increase expertise in cryptocurrency. I wish success to all members

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.

There are spammers that don't actually understand what they are doing, making new accounts and spamming -5 to other members. How are we protected against this?

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

There are spammers that don't actually understand what they are doing, making new accounts and spamming -5 to other members. How are we protected against this?

I am hoping that those reviews are taken down with those accounts when they get banned.

Maybe they have thought about this and automatically flag such activity. Especially personal attacks with this method should be easy to monitor.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

Setting the profiles pictures to our accounts is very usefully, because sometimes it help to find someone very easily in the list if you note his profile picture as well. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, magd said:

A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

So we have to add picture to our profile 

Is this necessary because I fund difficulties in sending picture to my profile 

These are really good points I found a lot of members who post many posts in one section and this is unacceptable so these members must post posts in many sections and not publish in only one section

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I agree with you on this, but I find it good to put a personal picture of the account because that makes the account more reliable and we can only know the owner of the account through the photo.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I agree with you on this, but I find it good to put a personal picture of the account because that makes the account more reliable and we can only know the owner of the account through the photo.

@Omar OmmeishI respect your concerns too 😉! According to forum rules, we are free to opt out what to on this forum but my only one concern is to say, forum has never compelled us to share our own photo.If you would love to put your own photo, it is okay but personally, as it is forum related to cryptocurrency, I still want to remain anonymous 😜!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It's not good idea to upload your personal picture here because there are many people here who can use it in bad way ! They can create a telegram account using your personal picture to start spamming the newbies ! 

And it's very good that people who joined us recently to just post in this section because it's for them ! 

orignal picture on ur acount helps u to show yourself a leagel account user.if some one using ur image as an ilegal purpose first u never know about that which person is using ur detail by chance u foud ur self in any area or place or accound ,so well wishes u r looking gorgeous

• -5 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

Negative assessments are made in this forum, it is forbidden to ever post negative or upload photos in this forum, because everything negative in the forum is prohibited, so you will not post anything negative in this forum.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

I have seen many people comment on a post.  These are not exactly right.  Each of us should make a comment on a post. And not more than one comment on a post. Then another thing is that each of us should give a profile picture.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Yes, this is completely true, you are a really good friend of the forum, you explained well the most important reasons that make your post bad and take a negative rate, there are many members who do not put any image on their personal account and this is not desirable

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Your topic is good and you mention three points how to use this forum properly, but 1st point I don't support because set person life photo in avatar its not good, and your remain two points good to follow new member in this  forum. 

• +2 3

these are really good points but isn't the second one a bit difficult , i can understand that we have to post a topic from time to time but doing that daily is not easy as there are many active members who post so we may face a problem of repeating each others topics!

• +2 1

Yes, the personal photo to your account is very useful for good ratings. But  don't' chnge it from time time. Because your photo will become your trademark to others, even if they cannot remember your name, they can remember your photo especially when you are a good users here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope all members adhere to these new instructions to improve the content of this forum.
Be careful to provide useful information in the content that members must share in this forum and should be about cryptocurrencies.

I think putting the personal picture is not a positive matter, but it is enough for any image not to be assigned and secondly the movement between the departments I think it should be at different time periods, the new members can work here and after a period of gaining experience they can move to another section with more complicated topics either immediate transition between the sections I see it will cause more spam posters.

• +1 1

very good topic my friend,  The most annoying thing here is that some people do not create new posts but only comment at the bottom of the post.  This is how they fill their 20 daily posts. We must first get rid of this habit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you regarding the presence of a personal picture of the account, because of the ease it can distinguish among members.
Secondly, pay attention to the section to be published in, the relevance of the topic to the section, and respect for its rules.
In addition, it tries to publish a special topic at least once a week.

• +1 3

Replying to topics in a row its real bad because i got a warning point because of this! I replied like 10 comments in a row 😐😐 i didn't if i was doing a mistake... Very quickly i received a warning point for that! So we should be very careful and learn from our mistakes.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/19/2020 at 5:36 PM, Whited35 said:

Counter-comment:-Forum has never encouraged to upload personal file as an avatar

Well, i convinced in this first statement because this forum is didn't really required any photo/profile picture here in this forum, this is just optional and it depends on you if you want to set up or not.

• +2 1
  • +3 1