Causes of negative assessments - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

In my opinion the the personal pic can be hazardous for our account. That's why I used a skull avatar for my account. I think that because of my senior member. Who told me without any reason not to use personal pic. 

• +5 1

You are a very good adviser to all the members and I agree with all your advices. I think there is no harm in applying your personal picture because it also attracts people to your side and those who are friends of yours who know you will give you a good rating by seeing your picture. 

6 minutes ago, Alan Johns said:

I agree with you dear I don't think that we should upload our personal as that is not mandatory and even not Important. And If you are a newbie you shouldn't go to create posts directly so commenting is the best option for gaining experience.

Hey it will not be problem to create posts by the newbie on the forum but the posts have to meet the requirements of forum by abiding all the rules. In case of uploading one photo as an avatar, it is solely depending on the interests of forum member here. 

I think that the negative reviews are not related to the personal photo, nor to the number of posts related only to the comments if the person is participating in topics of value and importance and the same topic at hand.

My friend, I agree with you, it is necessary to criticize every person who behaves wrongly, but I think that criticism should be constructive in order to reach the owner of the wrong idea and benefit from it and not punish him.

Of course my friend, when you create topics that have no use in this forum and about the coding world, what should you take?Negative evaluations are also met When you create a topic with less than 100 characters, you will also take negative tea, and also dear. When you swear or like this, you will take negative reviews.

My friend, when you create a topic that is not of use for campaigns traveler or about the knowledge of coding, this forum will give you warning points. Thank you, my friend, for this good topic.

For me, negative evaluations depend more on the content of the publications as such, the one that you are mentioned is more to report spam, irrelevance or paraphrase, but if we read a topic or comment that does not contribute anything, it has nothing to do With the subject, it was written nonsense, it is best to give it a negative rating to show our disagreement.

Thank you very much, you share good knowledge with us we all want that we should also avoid bad things and we should not comment that no one understands and is not good If you have a good knowledge  then you will create a topic and in return you will get a good amount, if you hav not good  knowledge then you will don't the create  topic at all, it can prove to be very bad in you. 

Thank you for these clarifications, but I do not think that the profile picture is so important, it is optional. You can put it or not. Moderators define posts as negative or positive according to their quality and evaluation and not from their profile picture.

From what I am seeing, what usually causes negative assessment to the post of members in the forum is mainly low quality posts if you make posts with low quality then it will have no benefits to other members in the forum and as such it may lead to getting of negative reactions.

The reasons for giving negative reputation among the topics I saw were obvious. For example, someone got a negative reaction because the scam promoted a website. Someone wrote only 1 sentence explanation. We need to make this forum better by writing useful posts.

Thanks for the info and advice. It is true that everyone is constantly posting in one section and all other sections are deserted. We should also study the other sections and publish one post daily in each section.

People who have negative opinions and comments always appear in our lives, so we always have to listen to the constructive critic, not to criticize us just to reduce a certain thing. Benefiting from the praise and the critic is the most important thing for the development of the topic you are working on.

The cause of this negative assessment is of course because the post does not connect with the topic being made or the sentence does not match the content of a topic. I think a lot of people do it probably because of language limitations, making posting quite difficult. The solution is to really understand the topics we are going to reply to, even though some topics we cannot understand the meaning and questions of.

• +2 1

These are really important recommendations for those who recently joined this forum. We must not only publish posts, but create our own topics, share our information and experience with the rest of the members, and exchange our opinions with them.

you are right my friend, I think all members should set their profile pictures first, then to be an active member  in this forum one should be aware and knowledgably updated, we should read and participate in all sections and topics.

I think that the reason for negative ratings is because they may contain spelling errors, or they are not similar to the posts, or they do not comply with community standards, or they do not help at all because they may be useless in this forum.

Hello my friend, putting a personal picture is not very important and working in one section is good for beginners. When they learn everything in this section, they can move to the rest of the sections and work with them .. Writing topics should be good and contain important information that all members can benefit from, especially beginners.  .  Thank you

In order to avoid negative reviews, we must focus on the content of our posts and publish everything useful in the field of cryptocurrencies.  When commenting on a topic, you must make sure that it is free from typos before publishing.  In order to avoid the negative reputation, we must abide by the rules and publish everything useful and new.  Knowledge is an effective weapon to avoid negative evaluations.

As I mentioned, my friend, there are many reasons 
To receive the publication negative ratings 
So a person must research before sharing any information with business partners to get positive assessment

You have shared a really useful information. It true people exhibit different habit here that are not acceptable. Some members just make comment and they leave without doing other things useful

Thank you, my friend, for these important alerts. For me as a new member, I did not know that commenting in one section might result in deleting posts or warning, I will take these tips into consideration and try as much as possible to switch between sections.

في 19/6/2020 الساعة 11:26 ، قال مجد:

هذا هو السبب الذي جعله مبتدئين.
قام أحد المشرفين بإنشاء منشور جديد للمشاركات التي يتم تقييمها بشكل سلبي ولكن البعض لم يفهم محتوى هذه المنشورات ، لذلك سأقوم بتبسيط الأمر، حيث يتم تقييم المشاركات للعضو على أنها سلبية في عدة حالات :
1- آذآ لم يفهم العضو محتوى هذة المنشورات. لديه صورة لحسابه مما يجعل من الصعب متابعة منشوراته ، ثم أتمنى أن تقوم بتطبيق صورة للملف الشخصي.
2- أن يعمل في موضوع جديد في قسم التعليقات فقط
بالعنوان الوارد في القسم الثالث والعنوان في أقسام متتالية على سبيل المثال. بين الأقسام
هناك بعض التعليمات التي ستصدرها الإدارة قريباً. اتبع منشورات المشرفين لتكون على اتصال بجميع التعليمات. أتمنى النجاح للجميع.

Thank you for sharing this

In fact, I do not know anything about this subject, although I have read a lot of comments, but there is nothing wrong, the important thing now is to learn and not stop at something that I do not understand.

• +4 2