Causes of negative assessments - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

I am new here and i will definitely try to follow your instruction. This community members really help eachother and thats so great, thank you so much for your advice for the new members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Setting the profiles pictures to our records is helpfully, in light of the fact that occasionally it help to discover somebody effectively in the rundown on the off chance that you note his profile picture too.

I really don't know that this kind of rules exist in this gathering and as a matter of truth I continuously do what I have been doing since I begun joining this gathering. I would say that I am still fortunate that my routine of posting within the distinctive areas of this gathering is to some degree taking after too the rules of this platform which I think is the reason that's why I am not however getting any caution through all of my movement in this gathering. I guess making a firsthand of data based on involvement is the leading to be shared after all.

we must broaden between divisions in arrange to induce the assorted skill and information from all divisions, usually how we get the involvement we got to create ourselves within the world of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Dear member, that the negative evaluations of the subjects are not related to the image of the profile, nor to the number of published topics, but to the published subject content and the extent of its useful content to other members. Switching between divisions is necessary to increase expertise in cryptocurrency. I wish success to all members. And I urge them to do the right thing.

Personal  picture , i don't  think it is necessary  and I'm a new member and trying to understand how to work hear hear i found not much good post hear and not understanding clearly is it necessary  to post and comment or i can only comment hear

Yes, you can get negative assessment depending on how you do your posting in this forum we should try and be posting reasonable things so we can get many reputation and reaction friends, because crytotalk is a platform where there is not room for any useless or unreasonable post

I do not think that negative reviews are related to the presence of a profile picture, but rather to the content that they publish, as there are many who share unimportant ideas or very short topics that do not exceed 100 characters, then their topics receive negative reviews.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

Thank you for this great information to share with us. Dear mate who set up a few posts in a single cut and this is unsatisfactory so these individuals necessity dispatch posts in incalculable segments and not course in close to one section.

• +1 1

We do not know that we may be exposed to negative reputations at any moment without making any mistakes without any violation of the laws stipulated by the forum. Regarding to me, I provide positive evaluation to those who deserve it and I do not present negative evaluation unless there is a real violation of the laws here

I follow some different cathegories of the forum and write my posts in diverse cathegories. However I notice that a lot of people only write in beginners cathegory of the forum so they are sometimes being repetitive. Especially in creating topics. Many topics are created with the same content so that may be the cause of the negative reactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I agree with you, because some people do create a topic that it doesn't have any meaning and it's not useful to the forum,so that topic will not give them positive response to the topic you create,if you want to get positive reputation to your post make it reasonable and meaningful to the forum. thank you for this wonderful knowledge you share to the forum.

It's actually a good idea to set the profile picture in our account, but it's not a condition for evaluating the subject, so I think the subjects are evaluated because of the content of the subject, and if the subject contains incorrect and unnecessary information or bad words, then it is definitely a negative  I think the assessment should be given

Dear, I did not understand what you said We know so much about me I go to the topic and we have to post and do not have to talk in that topic related and this form gives a lot of benefit to the person who has a currency that moves a lot. The price that it is, keeps coming and increasing day by day, these benefits of posting our difference and commenting 

• +2 1

Thanks expert for the guidance, you have indeed guide most especially we the new members on the forum well. Now I get to understand what leads to negative acess assessment now go go away from all you listed that will lead to that. Thank for the enlightment, welcome

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

Yes Dear @magd, i am strongly agree with your all points. Your topic is very helpful for us. I can gain many information by this forum. I don't know no about this form before read your post. I did not know about this information before read your post. I shall follow to your points. I am grateful that you shared thoughts with us. 😊

I don't think if the avatar has something to do with the negative assessment since I saw a lot of big account or account that have huge number of posts that still don't have picture or avatar, I think it is mainly due to the poor quality of our post and the violation of the rules and regulations of this forum, so if you don't want to get some warning points better to properly behave in the forum and always follow the rules.

The main reason behind negative reputation is poor English and copy past and also nonsense posts. People give you negative reputation if your post is not creative and have poor English. Always post creative and informative post. People will give you positive reputation.

Dear Friend you have shared very good points i hope it will help others as well. I think when you use your orignal photo it will make clear your account is really authentic and members will found it good also. 

• +4 1

This is happening as a result of member limiting or center your post  or comments on one section which you are expected to move to some other sections time to time and failure of picture that you will be identify on.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, magd said:

You have a lot my brother and all you words are right and I personally I'm in the same opinion with you, that creating or sharing a repeated topics it against the rules, spamming and and multiple accounts also against the forum rules, and by the way we have to be always careful when creating post, we make sure that the Section is base on Monday hag we are posting in.,

Hello friend,in my own opinion I don't think getting negative ratings is related to the absence of profile picture,that might be simply because the posts is of low quality,also the post might seemingly be non informative,or even confusing,so to avoid getting negative ratings I suggest we make our post sensible and useful,capable of increasing others in knowledge 

I read this post too when reading the regulation of the forum and the campaign. It made easy to recognize the spam for those that don't know what it is exactly, and helps to identify those people while also explains these posts deserve negative assessment. 

These are really good point . i think it is not good idea to too take h pictures on your account . The personal photo to use for your account is very useful for good rating ,but it changes after time by time . it  very good point  between a departmanet but focus on the no and a good picture .

Negative evolution is give a poor post 

You do not make a mistake of posting the wong idea . 

I will try my best to follow this .

These are really good point . i think it is not good idea to too take h pictures on your account . The personal photo to use for your account is very useful for good rating ,but it changes after time by time . it  very good point  between a departmanet but focus on the no and a good picture .

Yes, my friend, I thank you for what I have provided in this post for what it contains of useful and necessary information so that we can succeed in our posts and obtain a positive evaluation, and we will keep abreast of everything the moderators are doing so that we can follow them and benefit from them.

• +1 1