Causes of negative assessments - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

I think the bad content and the inaccurate information is the cause of negative assessment the profile of the members doesn't matter therefore we should focus on our content that we are using in the topics and comments.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, magd said:

This post is about the forum but I have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it.
A moderator created a new post for posts that are evaluated negatively but some did not understand the content of these posts so I will simplify the matter, where the posts are evaluated for a member as negative in several cases:
1- If the member does not have a picture of his account, which makes it difficult to follow his posts for management, then I hope that the new members will put a picture of the personal file.
2- That the member continues to share comments only without setting any new topic daily
3_ Doing the work in the sections in a row, for example: (the continuous comment in one section until all the posts in this section end and then move to another section), and my advice here is to diversify and move between the sections
There are some other instructions that will be issued by the administration soon. Always follow the supervisors' posts to be in touch with all instructions. I wish success to everyone.

You are right dude we should be upload our display picture because its very important to give your identity and we should also create good topics for the froum shouldn't only focus on commenting on others topic

• +3 1

Thanks for share these good information. I did not heard about such as rules. We need to follow all rules and regulations of this forum.n I think all members of this forum are very smart, they are trying to keep the forum clean, and it is also our duty.

I'd say that i am still lucky that my recurring of posting within the exclusive sections of this forum is rather following additionally the regulations of this platform which I suppose is the cause that. In case you came right here money study then you have to go to each phase to attain the expertise for buying fulfillment in trading. I believe you concerning the presence of a private picture of the account, because of the ease it is able to distinguish amongst participants.

These are good tips but I think the photo thing is not accurate or else it was mandatory when we first registered in the forum. There are so many optional thing , but the other points that you have mentioned like being a lazy member and not writing your daily comments is not a good thing. You should be productive member with useful comments.

• +4 1

There are many reasons due to which people give negative reputation. Either nonrelated posts or personal reasons. If posts are irrelevant you should try to make uaeful posts. If someone is doing because of personal reason it should stop. We should promote good work.

My friend I think the use of bad and useless content in our posts is a cause of negative assessment and the profile picture doesn't effect our account or reputation therefore we should make the useful and effective posts to avoid the negative assessment.

Hello friends, how are you today .. Negative reviews of the topics are not related to the profile picture or the number of published topics, but rather to the content of the published topic, the benefit must be spread to everyone. It must contain a creative thought produced by the mind Good luck my friends

very good topic my friend,  The most annoying thing here is that some people do not create new posts but only comment at the bottom of the post.  This is how they fill their 20 daily posts. We must first get rid of this habit

Thank you for this wonderful information .. I hope that you will publish the new explanation for publishing in this wonderful forum so that we will always be up-to-date on all developments. Thank you.

Negative assessment can really make someone loose morale and probably loose interest what you're doing. This is a great topic.

To me what I think the cause of negative assessment is if you do not feed the forum with meaningful, educative, useful and attractive content that is when you will be assessed with negative reputation. That is why it is always advisable to always make comments with good contents. You are alwqys welcome.

Also, my friend, one of the reasons for negative evaluations is lack of understanding of the topic at hand and the many spelling errors as well as writing an unhelpful comment. All these things expose you to negative evaluation. You have to be careful.

• +2 1

yeah thats right right but however its okay cause not everybody has the same mind so its very normally to get negative reactions but the good thing is some people are sharing their opposite ideas in comments and not making negative reacions only

I think that some points are fine but others are not because if we do not want to upload a personal photo of ours, we do not have to do if what speaks for us are our themes or annotations that we do is because some points that you put do not have sense or I don't think that's why the negative reviews.

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear Friend! I agree with you regarding the presence of a personal picture of the account, because of ease it can distinguish among members.

Thank you, my friend, for this good information, but for me I don't think profile picture is the cause of negative reviews. We are here to share information and experiences about cryptocurrencies and investing, not for personal acquaintance. Also, I don't think commenting in one section is wrong. As for me, I don't have much experience in this field. I find the beginners section to be the best for me to work on

• +1 1

We work in this forum and we provide comments and posts in order to get a good positive reputation because of the content we provide with this encoding and through the content of these reviews, get a positive reputation.

The main cause for receiving a negative assessment is that what they are giving attention is not well interpreted, it may also be that you use an offensive word how it may also be that your comment has nothing to do with what is being talked about, that's why I tell you that you should preferably start to improve these details that can make you have a better experience. 

If the post is not useful, interesting and fake then I will make a negative assessment and we all know that we must give good quality publication because it can cause our negative reputation and enough experience and miscellaneous among us We need to diversify and inspect all departments until the data is formed.

• +3 1

I usually recommend my post do not break rule and do not make violation in the fourm to avoid for banning .That,s what cause for negitive assessments. This post about to the fourmbut i have shared it in this section because it is necessary for beginners to know it. The reason for negitive assessments is only num of focus on work. If we wanna success. 

Best of luck 😍

Dear Member, Negative evaluations of topics are not related to profile images or the number of unpublished topics. But relates to the amount of useful content for the published content and its other members. Negative aspects should not come to the fore if the post is completed as per the rules of the forum.

In my opinion, I do not think that the profile forto negatively influences the ratings, on the contrary having an avatar or symbol that identifies us is a great advantage for users to remember us and can be a great advantage. Anyway, the most important thing is the quality of the content that p

• +1 1