Causes of negative assessments - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

Hello mate. Glad to meet you. Very well said mate. Here somany are facingnthe issues depends on the negative reputation. This post is very helpful and useful to those members. Keep it up mate. Very thanks to you for sharing this. 

• +2 1

I think negative evaluation is based on content of topic. If topic is bit confusing then it definitely leads to negative evaluation because it can't be easily understandable. We should avoid such mistake and definitely profile picture is important as it makes our profile more appealing.

The reason for negative reactions is that if there is no knowledge or information, then how can people like it, then when we do not like it, then the reputaition will become negative. 

Thank you for explanation dear I am totally agree with you I dont know why some of the peoples do not upload their profile picture

Your topic is your assessment .Try to explain what the topic is about .If you do not take it serious your survival is difficult at this forum .Try your best .

Thank you, my friend, for your topic. I just learned that staying in the same section leads to deleting posts, but as for the negative comments, they are related to the importance of the topic and its content.

The causes of negative assessment, is not because you did not upload a picture in your profile. The causes of negative assessment I think is because the posts and topics created are not useful to the reader. 

You are getting negative reviews because you are not following the rules and that in turn will lead you to getting banned. If your posts are not of good quality then you might be getting negative reviews meaning that your contents don't have anything to offer. 

Thanks for remember good rules of getting negative point. I think it is very  necessary in the forum. We post daily but  we do not care our writing. It is important for a person if we work in the forum as long time. Profile picture very necessary.

My dear friend, the negative evaluations come from the fact that the content of the suspension or the position is not useful and does not aim at any interest related to the encrypted currencies, so it gets a negative evaluation and switching between the sections of the forum is necessary in order to gain more knowledge and necessary information

• +2 1

Hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about the negative assessment if we try to find the shortcut on this platform the people will react with our post negative reputation in that way we will receive a warning Point by the cryptotalk so we should working slowly and steadily on this platform

I do not think that the profile picture may significantly affect the evaluation, the most thing that may affect the evaluation in my opinion is the benefit of the post, and yes, we should diversify the sections to gain more experience and work in the section that suits our level of experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for putting this topic I respect your opinion my friend but from my point of view the profile picture has no effect on the negative reputation but the content of what it writes is the one that affects whether it is not useful or not related to the topic or even when you exceed the rules of the forum good luck 

I totally agree with you. Every time forum rules are modified due to some sort of inefficiency. So I think that forum rules will be again modified soon for effective and efficient work there. Step by step we should move to other sections for better learning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello mate, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing important data I don't think a lot about this discussion however I believe that the presence of an individual image of the record since it serves to recognized among the individuals.

Giving negative assessments is the result of several reasons, the most important of which is first not to adhere to the laws of the forum and to apply them to the fullest. Second, publishing unhelpful and useless leaflets. Second, spreading the words that are inappropriate and notorious

• +3 1

Hi there negative assessment I think is very bad 4 our self and others because negativity will consume everything out of it nothing pull in this platform you have to be positive be cause positive iti will earn you respect and money in this platform riding us a such a beneficial platform that we can make money from this platform without going outside you know the situation we are all facing like Corona virus is making a huge impact or our civilization

I believe that placing the personal photo is not a good idea, but it is sufficient for any image not to be allocated, and secondly, the movement between offices. I believe it should be at various times, so that new participants will work here for a while before moving on to another segment with more complex subjects, or that there can be an immediate change between the sections. 

It is good to know this information regarding forum rules, but it is unfortunate that some members have directed towards giving a negative reputation to articles without any reason, they are referred and we must inform the moderators about them, because this is called injustice.

• +4 1

Everyone in the forum
You have to try and create something new every day. Each member should give priority to publishing unique topics for the forum.

Sometimes negative ratings are given due to the presence of major errors in the post and the information it contains, so it gets some negative reviews as a kind of alert to the existence of an error.

Hello mate, I think no member of the cryptotalk platform will want negetive assessment, but the main cause for that is making of useless posts in the cryptotalk platform and also violating the platform guidelines, thank you.

One of the main cause of the negitive assessment is that when most of the people fount our topic or post useless then they give us negitive reputation because they don't get any benefit.

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful post. Negative reviews occur by commenting on a post, but why is this not a negative evaluation, but when it is not useful for that article and also when commenting in a particular section and not commenting in other sections Thank you very much