Causes of negative assessments - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

We have to make our posts so good so that anyone will not give them negative assessment and when browsing the posts and comments we have to make them stand out as the best. This will not only stop the reader from giving us negative point but will help this to be positive. We have to distance from the rest and write about what we know more about the topic and add this way more knowledge.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, Whited35 said:

magdI hope you do not mind to update or modify all these three points 😉

I  think you carefully study this but I believe, all these 3 points are against the main theme of this forum

Thanks dear for encountering his post. I was also wondering that i have not seen or read such post from the moderators then why he was sharing  specially about profile picture of the member.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 7/17/2020 at 12:41 PM, sayems said:

very good topic my friend,  The most annoying thing here is that some people do not create new posts but only comment at the bottom of the post.  This is how they fill their 20 daily posts. We must first get rid of this habit. 

Yes this habit of only concentrating on commenting rather than creating topics must be gotten rid of otherwise we will continue lucking some quality posts that adds more infor and knowledge to the forum.

And I'm greatful for the information in the topic that encourages on adding profile pictures to our accounts I think this will also help in identifying one another here therefore, we must take it in consideration like me I identify my friends in this forum easily vai their profiles.

• +2 1

We are not obliged to put a personal picture in the forum, there is no rule stipulating this.  Yes, it is good to vary between departments, but you should focus on the quality of the posts, not on the number. Negative evaluation is given to poor, useless and random posts, not on the personal image.  I see you rethink what you write.

There are a number of reasons why you can have negative assessments the right thing being to make sure that we are able to post good items or posts.

Always the post when its substandard they will get negative assessment

when you post something very short just to get rid of a post then that would be a qualification to.

Always making the right ideas to  prove you deserve to be in this place that is very important, put some effort to writing the post,.

Using vulgar language is prohibited and strictly not allowed.

Always make sure that you are able to understand how to build a good constructive post, that would make sure that you dont make mistakes of posting the wrong ideas  in the forum

• +2 1

We are not obliged to post any personal photos in the forum, there are no set rules.  Yes, it is better to separate categories but pay attention to the quality of the post, not your number.  Negative ratings are given in poor, useless and random posts, not on personal image I can see you are reconsidering what you are writing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Am pretty new here and I got my first warning, and the reason why I did, is that I was given a warning for posting a thread in the wrong section, so there are so many things that can make someone lose his or her account and I mean banned, and just as @Irunguhas stated there are so many reasons as to why one can lose and one of them is.

. Most who write the wrong information's, false information.

.Vulgar languages,

.Poor English or lingual

.Being very quick to collect as many points without checking what is written thats why most people are being banned from the forum.

• +3 1

I need you to understand and you must know there are so many ways people get negative rating, its important we need to work and put together the perfect content.

people with the wrong post, will not make the write post the rules stated on the forum are stated perfectly to make sure that you dont fall in the wrong site, you need to be sure to have the right post that are following the rules.

• +5 1

Thanks @magd for explaining all these instructions of the moderators.I couldn't quit understand it in their posts so but your post made me understand it.Now i am everyday trying to best my posts and I also am trying to post topics through research and follow these instructions.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The users should have the freedom to post in whichever section they choose. I also personally doesn't like posting my own picture. This do contain some new rules which I wasn't aware of so thank you so much for this. I'll try my best to follow the same.

• +3 1

Thanks for your kind remarks .. The last part that you talked about that a person should not always comment in one section is a little strange .. If I want to comment in other than the junior section and I have not completed more than a week here, then I will be a little reckless. As well

• +4 1

A good change, I didn’t know before that I needed to put a profile, I thought it was not necessary, now I put a profile photo and my posts are no longer deleted, useful information

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't remember giving any negative rating to anyone but if we need to assess the recent situation with the airdrop people trying to finish some fast posts then maybe we have to begin giving some dislikes. I don't want to because these people have not read the rules but this is getting out of hand.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The most annoying thing here is that some people do not create new posts but only comment at the bottom of the post. That’s how they fill out their 20 daily posts. We must first get rid of this habit. So I hope all members agree with these new guidelines to improve the content of this forum.

• +2 2

This is very correct reasoning, and therefore, if you want to get a good rating, you should write very cool posts, or adequate comments that relate well to the topic. But if you make all the mistakes, write incomprehensible nonsense, then you will certainly receive a negative!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I do not agree with you to write topics on a daily basis, because that may affect the quality of the content, because preparing a topic with good content takes time and some of us do not have it, so it may take a few hours to publish a topic with great content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Right, ratings should be done as posts worth it rather than just how we feel. That's why I will disagree totally most of your reasons for negative ratings. Not using avatar, or not creating enough topics are not to attract negative ratings, they are optional.

Spam/low quality content = negative reacts.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello everyone am new member here on this platform I need more knowledge on to know how I can earn more money, through crypto talk i need more ideas from you guys which will make me work hard to earn a living 

• +2 1

It is always good to be aware of what we can and cannot do and everything we can avoid in order not to delete comments. I think that being aware of the content and the subject, as well as the topic, is important before making a comment. And it is worth remembering that the reputation is to help the member, either to improve and learn from the mistake, or to continue doing a good job. Reputation is not our enemy, it is our friend, because through it we can reach a conclusion about our performance.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, Malcolm said:

In case of this on me I prefer to use my picture or use other picture but i don't like to use somebody photo because I think that is not good to do setting Avatar on my photo

Well, i have an example of this, if there's an signature campaign, don't use their avatar if you're not participating on then because that's not appropriate for yourself, you're advertising their product or business without paying you some money, it's better to used your own picture and make it as your avatar.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information, in fact I did not know it, but what is the relationship of putting a picture of the profile to following the member? I think you can click on follow and it will become easy to follow

My friend you have shared very good information with us. The things that you mentioned in your post, I did not know these things at first and I have obtained this information only from your post. As you have mentioned in your post that there are many people who keep posting in the same section in a row, it has a very negative impact and I have seen many such people who do not do it at all. And I have seen many people who post in just one section and do not like to go to any teaching other than that. And as you talked, there are many people who do not put any picture on profile picture, they should definitely update their profile. You have shared with us the things which we did not know before. Many more members will get a lot of information from this post. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I understand that you have the option of deciding whether or not you want to put a personal photo of yourself or use an avatar, that is your choice. There are many people who use avatars for a security issue

• +1 1