Be careful with your topics! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Hello friend, Without the complexities of the subject straightforward needn't bother with Emphasis is everything necessary for you to create yourself, your agreement and your insight in Cryptocurrencies and approaches to contribute and profit by them Share your encounters in the discussion..

Yeah! Ofcourse I focus at first in topic beacuse topic under cypto is so importants for me because I am also beginner and I would to focus first to the topic then write answer off the post and its help for good to write for another

Yes mate. I understand how those days went when they paid in talk token but that couldn't be traded. So to earn btc reputation was a must. That sometimes takes memebers to automation of reputation. Creating topic is certainly a good thing. But it should take time. We should collect enough information to arrange a topic and must abide by the rules.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing your experience and ideas about the crptotalk forum we will try continue making posts or topics too useful for our earning and gaining, sharing knowledge and experience. Thank you once again.

• +3 1

We should be careful for our topics.we read all the topics carefully and answer these topics carefully not in the way of getting rid.i read some comments but I read totally different answers to topics.so members be careful for your work.

Of course we have to be careful.If you have been working here for a long time, you will be able to talk about new topics very easily but on the other hand, if you are new here, you will not be able to do that. If you cannot write something mature on a new subject, then in my opinion, you do not write anything on the subject, it will not be acceptable to write something in vulgar language. If you are new here, then you must read the time and regulations here well.Then considering all the aspects you can post on new topic if you want.

This is something that many members of the forum need now as they are struggling to make useful topics which will increase their reputation and these rules must be followed when posting new topics or else they will get deleted and I hope everyone follows these rules so that we will have more topics on the forum.

Newbies are feeling first-class to create subject matter instead of studying discussion board policies which in reality no longer appropriate. Due to overload of vain topic , I am absolutely finding hard time to find the real issues to make discussions. Neglecting discussion board regulations may outcomes an account termination.

Newbies are feeling first-class to create subject matter instead of studying discussion board policies which in reality no longer appropriate. Due to overload of vain topic , I am absolutely finding hard time to find the real issues to make discussions. Neglecting discussion board regulations may outcomes an account termination.

Yes I totally agree with that statement!

Always be sure about the topic you are about to comment! If you don't know about this topic then please don't comment. Leave it as it is.

Go to the next page you'll get a much better topic to comment on, something you know something about.

always think twice before typing something and make sure your not spamming comments. Use this platform wisely.

Thanks for reading.

Yes, these days, we notice that there are a lot of low-quality topics and topics with unhelpful content that were published by novice members in order to get money only, and this is really annoying. We should share useful content and respect the rules more. Thank you.

I am a newbie here.  Do I have to start writing topics now? 

I thought of typing topics after I've mastered my skills in commenting, will my account get banned if I don't start writing topics?

I wish I knew a little more about this platform. Till this time I have followed all the rules that I am aware of, when I read this post my heart pounded for a second lol.

If anyone knows please reply.

We should be careful in creating a topics it should be unique and informative. My friend got a warning points because he created a topic that I think is against the rules of this forum, so if you don't want to experience what my friends had experience, then better to create a topic that would benefits the forum and all of the members here.

Actually i haven’t have experience about creating topic.  I can't find any information to new topic either . it is tough for me.  I know i am a newbie that's why i am facing problem like this.  But hopefully i may research well in future and also could Create a good topic in future        

I thank all the senior members for helping us to move forward in the forum thanks to their help every day we improve more in our publications with their experience and knowledge they help us in learning the world of Cryptocurrencies. 

Thank you 

• +2 1

Many members take posting topic as a joke and they don't take it seriously, many members are given warning points because of the already made topics they created, so I will be happy if member comply by the above topic @Tesco, what do you think?

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

Many members take posting topic as a joke and they don't take it seriously, many members are given warning points because of the already made topics they created, so I will be happy if member comply by the above topic @Tesco, what do you think?

Yes is a welcoming idea, some members doesn't know the consequences of creating an existing topic as new, we should be more careful with the way we create topics in form of getting rating, reputations, my advice is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum carefully in other to succeed.

• +1 1

As we all are responsible for our actions here. We should read our topic carefully and then post should be post.this is the good opportunity for the begginers to earn and learn here especially about cryptocurrency.

You have presented very good information. First of all, try your topic with a lot of experience And be helpful to others And in your comment also, care should be taken that your comment is related to that matter. 

18 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Yes is a welcoming idea, some members doesn't know the consequences of creating an existing topic as new, we should be more careful with the way we create topics in form of getting rating, reputations, my advice is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum carefully in other to succeed.

Many new members like me thought creating topic is an easy thing in the forum,so they focus on creating topics so they can get enough of reputation, well am taking my time to know more about creation of topic rules before I start something of such @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• +3 1

You are right dear mate. The members whom are working here are responsible for their content and work as i think but some beginners are more fine with creating new topics and we shouldn't be afraid of sharing the topics. 

13 minutes ago, Trainz said:

Many new members like me thought creating topic is an easy thing in the forum,so they focus on creating topics so they can get enough of reputation, well am taking my time to know more about creation of topic rules before I start something of such @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Well is a good idea, we the newbies or Jr.members need to understand the ways and manners in which we can create topic and make useful, interesting, meaningful and educative contents, everything take time, gradual process is the way to achieve our aims and objectives of this forum, I always believe that if we carefully review our rules and regulations of the forum we will understand how to make meaningful topics and earn good reputations.

Thanks for sharing useful topic. In my opinion all members are responsible for creating useful topics and senior members have bigger responsibility as the have experience and they can use it for the benefit of both forum and newbies. The topic must be concise amd understanable. 

Thank you for your advice. I am a new beginner here. I always careful with my topic. If topic isn't against the rule before i post it ,or a good topic. By creating a good topic you can get reputation.

So you have to be careful when you create a topic . Do some research. Take your time . Use your mind . That's it.

Base on my own opinion on this topic you need to be careful with how you make topic on this platform, make sure your topic has useful content and information where other can learn from it and always follow the rules and regulation of the moderators/admin 

• +3 1